What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kyg's Outdoor Trichapalooza

jaytoker

Stems thicken fast outside. Last year my plants were very twiggy 2 weeks after transplant they thickened to >1/4".

As for protekt start feeding 1/4 strength @ node 4 along with some Nitrogen/veg fertilizer.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Stems thicken fast outside. Last year my plants were very twiggy 2 weeks after transplant they thickened to >1/4".

As for protekt start feeding 1/4 strength @ node 4 along with some Nitrogen/veg fertilizer.

ive never used silica before so i wasnt sure how long it would take to work.thanks for easing my mind :woohoo:. i still got a node to go then. they should grow good this week though bc its gonna be in the mid 80s with clear forecast. thanks brother

jaytoker

ive never used silica before so i wasnt sure how long it would take to work.thanks for easing my mind :woohoo:. i still got a node to go then. they should grow good this week though bc its gonna be in the mid 80s with clear forecast. thanks brother

Glad to help bro. 80's will definitely kick them into high gear especially if it's been 60-70's lately.

Stay safe :smoke out:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Glad to help bro. 80's will definitely kick them into high gear especially if it's been 60-70's lately.

Stay safe :smoke out:

hell ya bro i will be able to start with the liq sea weed,rapid start and protekt soon so they should start growing even better especially since may is approaching fast.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
i went to plot 2,3,and 4 today to do some trimming of the over hanging branches. all 3 of these spots has a water source located within 100 yards of the plots. i wanted to show u guys the spots. they get sun from 8-8:30am till 7 pm of direct sunlight. i wish i would have found these spots last year just bc of the amount of sun they will get. the more sun the more buds lol

Last edited:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
my uncle just brought down some horse shit for my veggie garden. its not fully composted yet though. when i was shoveling it out the back of his tiller i noticed it had some red wigglers in it. i made sure i got the ones that i see in the plow and put those in my 5 gallon buckets bc i am assuming those are earthworms. if that is the case i have a bunch of those in my yard at nite time. when i take the pups out and i have my flash light with me i can see them on the ground and soon as they see the light they shoot straight back into a little hole in the ground. are those also earthworms?

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
i got one my books in today. gonna see if there is any tips i can pick up on it. im still gonna get the guerilla trade secert book,cannabis grow bible and marijuana pest and disease control book.
i went out to the shed to turn my horse shit and i found a worm in it. i assume this is earthworms doing their thing and turning this into black gold. im gonna also add kelp, alfalfa,grass clippings and leaves and sticks from the trees in my yard. i got a tree trimmer to move back some limbs for when i cut grass and i will place those in there as well. so is this worm a earthworm that is breaking down the horse shit?

Xorc420

Yes man, I was expecting something from you to come, nice lineup!

Wishing you all the best for this guerrilla-season, let's rock the woods! :dance013:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Yes man, I was expecting something from you to come, nice lineup!

Wishing you all the best for this guerrilla-season, let's rock the woods! :dance013:

thx brother! things should start moving along fast with may fast approaching. glad to have u along for the ride with me bro :dance013:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
i've got 1 more hole to dig and fill with soil this weekend then i will start the transplanting on a couple of plots. i found a great spot for my organic plot and i already have the holes and soil there.
i wanted to take the living soil out there a few days before i transplant in it to make sure nothing is gonna dig in it bc of the crustaciean meal that is in it. the lucky 3 that will be in the living soil will be 1. Delahaze 2. Jacky white 3. Critical super silver haze.
i had been going back and fourth on which strain would get the 3rd spot there. it was between the blueberry headband and CSSH. i figure since im a huge Haze lover that it makes sense that all the Haze strains im running this year to take those spots.
The temps are gonna be in the low to mid 80s for the next week for us and all sun and no rain, accoding to the forecasts the frosts are over here. I'll grab some pics tomorrow as i finish up the organic plots. i have to cut a few more tree limbs out the way. i plan on planting there either monday or tuesday

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
right on brother! its getting close now before the season offically kicks off. i have only just a few days before the transplant begin:woohoo: what strains have u had success without outdoors?

Never had much luck with outdoor. I tried it one season but deer got some of them, torrential rain got another one. The one I did get I pulled too early and it was getting some powdery mildew on it. Sorry I couldn't be more help, I would maybe look into PM resistant strains.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Never had much luck with outdoor. I tried it one season but deer got some of them, torrential rain got another one. The one I did get I pulled too early and it was getting some powdery mildew on it. Sorry I couldn't be more help, I would maybe look into PM resistant strains.

all good bro. ya this year i have a bunch of insurance strains. im also gonna be using a few organic prevention measures on them as well. last year thought me alot about trying to grow Og kush,chemdogs and white widows. they all rot on me here bc of the 100% humidity that we have. ive never had PM but botrytis cinerna fks shit up good enuff so i for sure hope i dont ever see PM as well

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW

Update:
I got the organic plot done today fellas. it was nice and cool out so i figured i would take advantage of it. i have decided that delahaze,blueberry headband,jacky white and critical super silver haze will be the lucky four that gets the living soil.
It was a toss up between Critical Jack and Cshh on which one would be grown organically,but after seeing the actual grow of the Cssh which is the pic's that Delicious used on their webpage i choose the Cssh.
I'm a haze lover anyways so it only makes sense to put another haze in there with my sexy Dela's. The pics are of the organic plot before and after. It looks like summer will be here next week all week in the low to mid 80s so im gonna get them into their new homes. The plants just grow so much better in the ground then they do in pots for some reason.

Hey hows it goin man? Im going to be watching this thread!
Particularly because I have a problem with mold aswell . That delahaze looks interesting. Iv finished upmy grow for this season .not sure if youve seen the last pics I put up in my thread over in the ace section?
I did really well though had a very dry end to the season.
I was most impressed by the ace malawis .just an amazing plant for my climate