What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KW31'S at SUMMER 2011: the double cab, c99/deep strawb3rry di$s$l

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
kw whats your soil mix/feeding for these girls so far? dont think its in here anywhere...

good question nameless!! shit i forget to mentioned before :comfort:

usually from a year or so buy biobizz light mix and i add 20% perlite extra, like this i find the good mix, plants look healthy and green and if i check closely the dosage right of fertilizer never i get sign of overfert. or so(i follow the tab. of advanced hydroponics of holland), this time i buy biobizz light mix and biobizz all mix just for see the difference..
so in all baby i use the biob.light mix except for the deep strawberry diesel where i use for 4 baby the light mix and the other 4baby all mix...im very curious to see in the end the difference...thanks for ask me this brotha!!!:wave:

fertilizer :
advanced hydroponics of holland: (half dosage because i grow soil)

grow
bloom
micro

advanced natural power:

enzymes+
grow/bloom excellerator

+ root-c for the first 10days and some nitrozyme for help the transplant day

+ flavor (molasses from atami-npk 0.0.9.) for the last 2/3 weeks of flow in increasing doses

..any advice are welcome

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
so some news from my garden..

today i take out 3 of deep strawberry diesel from the cab because confirmed male, 1 confirmed female and other 4 dsd not show sex..i hope minimum 2 of them are female also but maybe all female ehh rrrggg!!!
the connie chung confirmed female like the sour cream and confidential cheese, the 5x c99 grow green and stretching close but no show sex, so not bad untill now..tomorrow i promise pix so no miss updates my fellaw!!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
10 day flow....yesterday...

c99 topped ..
picture.php

picture.php

c99 #2..
picture.php

c99 #3
picture.php

c99 #4
picture.php

picture.php

more shot evening time..

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
SO GROWER is time for deep strawberry diesel update at 11day flow..yesterday!!!

all 8 regolar dsd show definitely the preflower and sex, 4 i kill because male and i don't need for any project, 4 confirmed female...( YEAHHHH ) not bad the female ratio for my first time project with regolar seed you no!!!!
plants grow little slow but i no from before but anyway look green n nice!!!

lets see the shot round:

DSD #1 FEM....
picture.php

picture.php

DSD #2 FEM...Topped, i just tied down the branch for increment the light penetrator..with this one i get absolutely lucky because i topped in veg. when i don't no if she coming right female or bad male you no ..so im full happy!!!
picture.php

picture.php

i no i have to do tied down with right green wire but i change when i buy..ehh sorry!!!
picture.php

DSD #3 FEM..
picture.php

picture.php

DSD #4 FEM...
picture.php

picture.php

MORE shot coming really soon!!! kepp watching fellaw!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Day 11 flow....

sour cream fem....topped in veg., very healthy green baby with really nice sideshot
picture.php

connie chung fem...topped in veg., this monster present really big big leaves, also in this one i tied down the secondary shot for get more light downside...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

..to be continius ..don't worry

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
lol @ to be continius... decent m/f ratios kw, shame your not keeping a male to do a bean run with. like how you lashed them down. why dont you put up a shot with them all hanging out under the light?

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
loving the show you make your girls put on, seriously man they look great, the ganesh stuff is looking primo, digging the strain selection also my bro, keeping my eye on this one fo sure!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
lol @ to be continius... decent m/f ratios kw, shame your not keeping a male to do a bean run with. like how you lashed them down. why dont you put up a shot with them all hanging out under the light?

my brotha :blowbubbles:...thanks for keep watching!!!
i don't keep a male for Beanzzz project because i don't have space for do that my buddy, but never say NEVER (really i want do )...:bump:

loving the show you make your girls put on, seriously man they look great, the ganesh stuff is looking primo, digging the strain selection also my bro, keeping my eye on this one fo sure!!

hey you're welcome buddy :tiphat:..thanks for appreciate the small project, im also happy for get 4 female out of 10baby (2 was died few days after sprouted :cry: )

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
now a couple shot from my 2 baby coming from greenhouse seed, both are female and look nice ..maybe this time i got lucky with greenhouse

SUPERBUD fem..sure she come like single cola style because i popped later and when i flip to flo she was to small but anyway lets see the power of this supebud, the name sound a bomb
picture.php

picture.php

KALASHNIKOVA trifoliate and fem. , the structure are really shorth with decent secondary shot, promise so good also if she get some of discoloration up the leaves, i got the same in the past and nothing to wrong, when she grow more this going out alone, like this happen to my old baby ..i hope happen THE SAME NOW!!
picture.php

picture.php

so what ya fellaw think????????????????

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Looking fat.

Can't wait to see them blooming.

me too ganesh, thanks for check the project buddy, really every day look better n better this dsd :jump:

Hey buddy, stopped by to say hello :wave:
look'n green, love'n the Kalashnikova
keep the pictures coming, peace Sprout.:ying:

hey my buddy whats up?!? before when i see the pix in your thread you in front of your baby with a sweetest grass really i want buy a ticket fly and come to make some funny good session bong together...keep tha great job up my buddy!!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
some bonus shot today my fellaw, is my 33 birthday..shit im old man!!!

my mama give me present for today a nice plant of hot pepper quality HABANERO AFRICAN, really strong hot hot but i like use for cuckin yuo no, you can add to pasta sauce, pizza, salad or what ya want ....and also i like grow, this is my new one this year:

look how is beautifull
picture.php

the small small one promise soooo good
picture.php

downside plant still already the big one...
picture.php

i need to transplant in a big pot then keep in balcony

noWon

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Beautiful pepper plant! Looks like your mom has a green thumb too!

Have a great day my friend :D

noWon

Latest posts

Latest posts