What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KW31'S at SUMMER 2011: the double cab, c99/deep strawb3rry di$s$l

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
updates day 6 flow...yesterday

BLUEBERRY GUM
picture.php

picture.php

CONFIDENTIAL CHEESE
picture.php

picture.php

C99#5 TOPPED..
picture.php

picture.php

C99#4
picture.php

C99#3
picture.php

C99#2
picture.php

C99#1
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
CONTINUS UPDATE DAY 6 FLOW...

DEEP STRAWBERRY DIESEL #1...TOPPED
picture.php

DEEP STRAWBERRY DIESEL #2..
picture.php

DEEP STRAWBERRY DIESEL #3..
picture.php

DEEP STRAWBERRY DIESEL #4..
picture.php

DEEP STRAWBERRY DIESEL #5..
picture.php

DEEP STRAWBERRY DIESEL #6..
picture.php

DEEP STRAWBERRY DIESEL #7..
picture.php

DEEP STRAWBERRY DIESEL #8..
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
DAY 6 FLOW....

sour cream..topped
picture.php

picture.php

kalashnikova trifoliate...
picture.php

picture.php

connie chung topped..this one get fat fat leaves..
picture.php

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
man that conf. cheese and that sour cream.... i could imagine. been waiting on some chocolope beans for awhile now myself. im so excited for you man im sure youll fall in love with all of them.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
man that conf. cheese and that sour cream.... i could imagine. been waiting on some chocolope beans for awhile now myself. im so excited for you man im sure youll fall in love with all of them.

hey my brotha whats up?!?
thanks for appreciate, yes confid.c. + connie c. + sour cream are the fast one , very fast veg. and green healthy look...can't wait untill end of stretching and if in this 3 coming full of ROCK nuggs!!!
KEEP watching you're more then welcome :tiphat:

dieselbyrd

Watch carefully case ive read quite a few reports that female seeds c99 hybrid has had a very serious hermie problem. Probably due to the maroc parent which they are marketing as an outdoor strain being used even tho it does not do well indoors.

Last edited:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
I love to see a busy gardener!

i like it, thanks for keep watching my buddy much appreciate :tiphat: :)

Watch carefully case ive read quite a few reports that female seeds c99 hybrid has had a very serious hermie problem. Probably due to the maroc parent which they are marketing as an outdoor strain being used even tho it does not do well indoors.

hey man you're welcome to my thread :tiphat:
thanks for advice , sure i keep closely my red eyes ehhh the things that i don't want is to get hermy baby so we can see soon, untill now only few of deep strawberry diesel present a very small preflower , just come few days before so this evening can't wait for check this...:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 8 flow...

the preflower time is coming, in 4 of deep strawberry diesel still preflower and in 3 of this look a male..shit!!! but in 4 of deep s.d. untill now no sign of preflower, i want hope that is good maybe are female...eèèèè???
the kalashnikova today confirmed is female....im so happy she look so beautifull in trifoliate style!!

confidential cheese...first sign of preflower from today but i can't see the sex,maybe tomorrow..but look female ..she are female seed!!!
classic christmas three structure for now, healthy and green
picture.php

picture.php

blueberry gum,(feminized seed) also still the preflower but too small, nice but no branch ,look single stem
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

connie chung(feminized seed) no show the preflower...very healthy green
picture.php

picture.php

kalashnikova (feminiz.seed) confirmed female with beautifull pistill...ahh forget she are trifoliate
picture.php

picture.php

in all and only in the deep strawberry diesel i find 1 or 2 leaves like this , downside plant...any idea???
picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I would pull out those sick leaves.
You never know i it is not a fungal problem. I hope not.
They look very good as usual!

noWon

Damn killerweed31, you have the genetics going on!

Hope you dont mind me pulling up a seat for this grow :canabis:

noWon

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Whats up Homie, looks like your Lil~girls are growing up !
:plant grow:Can't wait to see them in Flower, peace:ying:

YA man buddy :blowbubbles:...the stretching going quietly up and the preflower time is start from few days, now everyday i need to check closely the baby, you think if i have lucky from 8 regolar deep s.d. i can get 3 or 4 female????

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
YA man buddy :blowbubbles:...the stretching going quietly up and the preflower time is start from few days, now everyday i need to check closely the baby, you think if i have lucky from 8 regolar deep s.d. i can get 3 or 4 female????

Maybe you get extra lucky, and all 8 be females !:yay:
:smoweed: peace, homie:ying: