What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KW31 Try Sour Kush, G.H. Bubba Kush, Dinafem Critical + & Road Runner

daheadies

poppin' outta control
ya that picture i posted is pretty damn right on to the advertised pic.. it just keeps gettin danker and danker.. smell is amazing! its growing next to the OG18. Buds are 3x the size of those on the 18, but the 18 just smells sooooooooo strong of chemdog.. Sour Kush smells like sweet diesel

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Yeah man! I like dem so much! :good:

hey fratello thanks for visit..:tiphat:

ya that picture i posted is pretty damn right on to the advertised pic.. it just keeps gettin danker and danker.. smell is amazing! its growing next to the OG18. Buds are 3x the size of those on the 18, but the 18 just smells sooooooooo strong of chemdog.. Sour Kush smells like sweet diesel

thanks for reply man, umhh sweet diesel sound good, excellent ..now need to wait only get danker eh eh ..:wave:

K

Kindman69

Hmmmm, I like the Bubba, I smoked the most amazing cut a while back, among the best I ever smoked, and I'm an old fart. I wish all that karma to your Bubba :))
I'll watch this show wrap up if you don't mind.

Kind

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Hmmmm, I like the Bubba, I smoked the most amazing cut a while back, among the best I ever smoked, and I'm an old fart. I wish all that karma to your Bubba :))
I'll watch this show wrap up if you don't mind.

Kind

thanks for stopping here bro, yeah the bubba in the garden start get smelll wohh just delicious , not much strong but quietly nice..for now i feel some kush smell but is more complicated i no maybe soon i can explain better..anyway you are welcome brotha!!!! :wave:

. . really clear & beautiful shots you got up amigo, i love them . .

hey drpressure600 whatzzzz up today?!?!? thanks for appreciate the job, i'm sorry for all my fellow friends if i don't post more shot now but i need to take new camera and i don't no when i hope very soon like this evening but is difficolt, maybe tomorrow...keep watching ...:tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
small update from yesterday day° "44" flow..+ 22 day veg. = 66 day from sprouted...

first im so sorry for the shit shot i post because from phone, i don't have camera in this days but better 2/3 pix then nothing for see some news from my pretty grow!!!

all plants change in fattening from few days and start get smell that i feel also in the room where still cab, so i decide to put on my old RVK exaust fan with big carbon active filter and work excellent ,why? because all odor go streight in the filter and no more smell in the room just a little carbon filter smell maybe because old...

i think my road runner have more then 1 week to turn ripe perfect, she have more then 50% red pistoll and i see a increment of cristall production ..nice :dance013:..but need to put more consistent up in this buds, the flavor from atami i use from a week they help in this point and also to other plants, so we wait next week for see this auto's how they come in the final flower time, sure i chop before other that no show red pistoll and full size bud you no, but i'm really curious to check this auto's run 12/12 together with other plants, i can't wait for check the weight she are really fat n' bush like mothafucka !!!

the 1° pix are my favorite sour kush, very fat n' bush, only 50/55 cm high with full branch and big long main cola!!!
picture.php

from this pix we can see big fan leaves from small bubba kush get purple.. and left side the purple leaves still my road runner..how they look?? i no from the shit quality pix is hard to see ..sorry only this for now..:comfort:
picture.php

road runner , believe me grower this cola is really fat, also the lower branch show fat buds , only more hard rock i want come up this bitches..:)
picture.php

any comment or insult are welcome my fellow dudeeeee..:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Nice m8! How many week left to the crop?

thanks mate , maybe 3 week and chop ya down but this what i think sure plants show me exactly when, i hope soon!!
the garden start now coming really fat, i like this phase you no...:tiphat:

looking stellar bro, keep it up!!
peace

hey my fellow BS whatzzzz up buddy???!!! i hope everything good....
thanks for appreciate and sorry for the shit quality shot, soon sure i post big and nice pix, keep watching GROWER ..:wave:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
how ab some pics of that critical +? plants look good, but kinda hard to tell with all that hps light. roadrunner looking alright. i dont see many autos though

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
how ab some pics of that critical +? plants look good, but kinda hard to tell with all that hps light. roadrunner looking alright. i dont see many autos though

thanks for ya stopin buddy, yeah you are right with phone camera and hps no good shot coming ..sorry for now i do only like this, i hope very soon i take back camera and yall enjoyed into the thread...:tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
update day 46 flow...

great news for my fellow growers...garden filled up very fat and healthy, all plants show nice structure and i hope one week more i chop the road runner if coming more amber trik's this week, only one plant are thin and small in comparison to other is the sour kush tri-part but look good also...
sorry again for the mediocry quality of my phone camera...

critical +..very fat and full nuggets also down , i think win the weight cap in this grow :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the big one bubba kush...show nice purple accents also inside buds, can't wait to smok this one the smell capture me , i feel some gum taste..
picture.php

picture.php

the small one into the grow ..sour kush tri-part..
picture.php

picture.php

my pretty small bubba kush.. full purple accent like other big bubba but more compact and small size but the pheno is the same i think , only pot is diffent one grow in 1,5 gallon and one in 1 gallon pot
picture.php

picture.php

sour kush my favorite, very compact and really fat with great smell ..what more can't wait till chop ya down and put up my brazier..eh eh..:dance013:
picture.php

picture.php

and final the sour kush top.#1 , put up very hard buds , promise good fo su!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

any advice ..imput or what ya want are welcome ...stay tuned growers!!!....:tiphat:

Wolv

Veteran
"sorry again for the mediocry quality of my phone camera..."
maybe the photos are mediocry...but the plants are beautiful!
:good: k+
:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
"sorry again for the mediocry quality of my phone camera..."
maybe the photos are mediocry...but the plants are beautiful!
:good: k+
:wave:

eh eh thank you so much for appreciate wolv :tiphat: , glad to hear this from my fellow dude...stay tuned wolv i hope soon i take back one camera because no possible no make a nice shot with this baby, start coming really fats and nice ... :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
UPDATE day 47 flow....

from the pix i post this days we can't see perfect the beautifull color the bubba kush get, some purple accent coming in the leaves and also in the buds, i just image how they turn in the final phase growers!!! shit i need to go in the shop for take a new camera but now i don't have enough money for buy a decent digital camera like canon , so we need to see like this untill buy..sorry.:tiphat:

i do defoliate in this days for increment the light penetration and ofcourse the positive increment of final weight...i hope!!!

sour kush top# 1 , gonna be a huge multicola plant ..muahhhh that what i hope before , she look no failure after top...
picture.php

picture.php

big fat critical +, get full cristall covered from last week but i don't no how many days take till ready to chop ya down, some pistill turn red and i think she go for more then a week more , dinafem tell 45/50 days flow but maybe mine going for 60 minumum..
picture.php

picture.php

this is my pretty fat road runner, i notice have much leaves this plant, also inside bud , very sticky with delicious smell...really i don't no when i can chop, she have already red pistoll but trik's % are 50/50 cloud and white..i need to wait minimum 20% amber and rest milky then i chop..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Those bitch startin' to fattenin' up :D Yeah buddy!

thanks for stopin in jare, yeah they put up weight day by day now , i only bad for camera you no i have nice plants get a beautifull color now and i can'ttttt post nice shot ..shit bad bad bad..:wave:

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
they look super frosty weed... i have 1 little nug of the bubba left.. :wallbash: she been my go to smoke at bedtime for a couple weeks now...

how long she gonna go you think..?

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
they look super frosty weed... i have 1 little nug of the bubba left.. :wallbash: she been my go to smoke at bedtime for a couple weeks now...

how long she gonna go you think..?

thanks for appreciate mate generalg...ohh you have only 1 little nugs like me man untill chop some plants , sure i need to wait after christmas or new year..maybe i chop the road runner between christmas and first days of new year..i hope..:comfort:........:wave: