What's new

KushKommander's Medical Bubble Stash

Damn looks like you've been busy! Sorry bout not being around much lately, just been busy! Also, about the bong :( Don't have enough bubble anymore..........I'll explain in chat if I ever get time :( Hope we are still cool man, we still need to meet and puff together, maybe I get the bong then? That would kick ass!

Damn looks like you've been busy! Sorry bout not being around much lately, just been busy! Also, about the bong :( Don't have enough bubble anymore..........I'll explain in chat if I ever get time :( Hope we are still cool man, we still need to meet and puff together, maybe I get the bong then? That would kick ass!
yeah man no worries :D talk to you in chat, come in for a puff!

InlineMax

Hey KK, lookin real nice on that burble. I love my bubble box, that thing gives me the nicest dry sift i've seen, id really like to get a tumble now. Bubbleman makes a nice product!

Ive got a question for ya on how you dry your bubble.....how do you do it? Break it up and just let it sit out for a few days? It looks like you dont press it much after its dry...

Could you leave it out for too long?

Hey KK, lookin real nice on that burble. I love my bubble box, that thing gives me the nicest dry sift i've seen, id really like to get a tumble now. Bubbleman makes a nice product!

Ive got a question for ya on how you dry your bubble.....how do you do it? Break it up and just let it sit out for a few days? It looks like you dont press it much after its dry...

Could you leave it out for too long?

:D im pretty happy with my bubblebox too, i just got it a week or so ago from a good friend, bubblemans products imo are the best!

I dry my bubble by chopping it up as it is drying as fine as I can get it, ideally like a sand texture, then spread it out so its a thin layer.
Some people use cardboard as a drying surface but I dont like the idea of getting my bubble stuck to it, which often happens....so I chop and dry on the pressing aka dabbing screens included but I put paper towels underneath to wick the moisture out from under the bubble, sometimes replacing it a few times if it gets damp.

it only takes me about 24 hours to dry my bubble..maybe 2 days max but it is definately dry enough to smoke the next day, IMO there is no limit on how long bubble can stay exposed to air, but i do suggest putting it in an airtight container after it is fully dry so you can get a nice cure on the hash, brings out some more of the flavor :D

I do not like to press my hash as it bursts the trichrome heads releasing alot of the terpenes and flavors/smells, basically preserves it better for a longer period of time...also when in granulated form it seems to last me longer then when pressed :D

InlineMax

Thanks for the response! I can not wait to get a tumble now, then i can do bigger runs in there and clean it up further with my box!!!