What's new

KushKommander's Medical Bubble Stash

Hello All, hope the hash is treating you all well...I made some bubble recently and thought I might as well document my runs and stash
biggrin.gif
Ive made bubble many times before and experimented with different techniques, ive found the most efficient way for me is hand stirring with a wooden spoon and prechilling the mixture with 50/50 ice/water for 10-15 minutes before mixing, the outcome is a much cleaner product opposed to a drill with a paint mixing bit on the end, it wasnt bad but I am very picky when it comes to quality. so I got a few pounds of trim from a buddy to see if it was worth using and oh man was it
biggrin.gif

First mix was for 6 minutes, second mix for 15 minutes, third was done for 10 minutes but was given away, the first and second mixes were combined.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The lighter colored one is 73u and the darker one is 25u, both melt significantly but the lighter colored one melts away to white/grey ash while the darker one melts down to brown matter, both are very good high grade hash.

I just want to say thanks to gypsy for icmag, bubbleman for his site and his bags, thanks to hillie for delivering the bags
biggrin.gif
thanks man, and thanks to all you who share your input and advice, without it all I wouldnt have been able to learn to make this awesome extract
biggrin.gif

any questions feel free to ask, ill try to have some melt pics up soon, and be sure to expect more hash being made and shared in this thread.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks awesome cant wait to be smokin some bubble again soon

Update

Update

I made some more bubble the other day, my first runs were from casey jones trim, my recent harvest was small but I still got a couple oz's of sugar trim. I hand mixed these batches as always and got some real nice full melt, it clear domes but I havent been able to capture it with my camera, here are some shots of the casey full melt:

73u:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

25u:
picture.php

picture.php

after doing two mixes of the casey jones I threw in some of the trim my friend gave me(same stuff from the first post), its not full melt but it melts down and bubbles for a while which is good enough for me, heres a couple shots:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and now what you have all been waiting for...MELTY SHOTS!!!

this is the casey jones 73u:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

enjoy!

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
Casey'AFICIONADO

Casey'AFICIONADO

Hey there!nice to see you also get some good meds from CASEY J!

im also with it,i worked with my phneo a beatiful ESCD 'pheno,which is your?

picture.php

picture.php

it was some 90 u from small chunks to powder using a clean cutter,hope this help if you want to try,i am sure you r so MEDICATED,Casey is a truly PEER 'Genetic!

thanks for sharing your Bubble'experience here and at FullMeltBubbleDOTcom!

Looks yummy :)

thanks, I assure you it is very yummy :D

I wanna hang out with you! :) Looks delicious

if your ever in the area ill have a bowl for ya :D thanks for the compliment!

Hey there!nice to see you also get some good meds from CASEY J!

im also with it,i worked with my phneo a beatiful ESCD 'pheno,which is your? it was some 90 u from small chunks to powder using a clean cutter,hope this help if you want to try,i am sure you r so MEDICATED,Casey is a truly PEER 'Genetic!

thanks for sharing your Bubble'experience here and at FullMeltBubbleDOTcom!

Yummy looking bubble there! I had two phenos, the one I grew outdoors was thai pheno, it smelled like chocolate with fruit....and the pheno I grew indoors was the ecsd pheno...same structure/yeild and very similar smell to ecsd.

Casey shows much love when it comes to hash and even the bud is crazy potent, only a few strains ive grown has produced fmcd and casey is my favorite and makes the best so far, the taste is that of the bud..lovely!

thank you for tuning in to my thread and ill keep you updated with my stash :D

Hash Box

Hash Box

Here is my real hash stash, its a cigar box Ive had for a while, fits everything quite nicely. well check it out:

picture.php

and now ill go from top left down to bottom right with some closeups:

73u GDP(powdered)
picture.php

73u Casey Jones FM partially powdered
picture.php

25u GDP (powdered)
picture.php

BHO
picture.php

Headband and Goo 73u
picture.php

73u GDP(powdered)
picture.php

Casey Jones 73u FM
picture.php

Pressed mixed 73u
picture.php

25u GDP pressed and unpressed
picture.php

Casey Jones 25u & GDP 25u (powdered)
picture.php

Budder BHO Earwax
picture.php

73u SourD
picture.php

25u SourD
picture.php

I hope you enjoy the pictures :eek::

Elemental

Veteran
Oh yeah! i enjoy yor box'pix alot!!

also glad to see you r on bee line and FREE BUTHANE!

great time to you homie!surely you'll do!!

stay MEDICATED!

marv

Very cool stuff KushKommander :tiphat:
So much hash here, only the best
What do you think about of the difference under pressed and non pressed hash in effect and other ?
How do you smoke your stuff ?
Thanks for share

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Damn thats one hell of a head stash bro...nice to see some other ppl usin the Bee-Line, I use it and love it....peace

Oh yeah! i enjoy yor box'pix alot!!

also glad to see you r on bee line and FREE BUTHANE!

great time to you homie!surely you'll do!!

stay MEDICATED!

Im glad you liked the pics :D youd enjoy the bubble even more...beeline FTW!

yeah, cool trhead man, nice FMB...
enjoy it, and thx for share

best vibes!
Thank for coming by :D

Very cool stuff KushKommander :tiphat:
So much hash here, only the best
What do you think about of the difference under pressed and non pressed hash in effect and other ?
How do you smoke your stuff ?
Thanks for share

Yes only the best in my stash :D pressed vs. non pressed is all about preference.
Pressed - you dont have to worry about spilling it ever and when pressed the resins are already worked together giving it more hashy taste and smell
Non-Pressed - cures better and imo lasts alot longer because a small hit or couple grains wont be the same amount as a small piece, basically when you press the hash you lose a little weight and it becomes all compact so instead of a .2 being 3 hits its only 1 because its so compacted, at least thats my theory
I smoke my hash out of my bong or sherlock using beeline and a Ti screen :D hope I helped

Oh my, my my...gorgeous meds, Kommander.

Thank you very much :D

Damn thats one hell of a head stash bro...nice to see some other ppl usin the Bee-Line, I use it and love it....peace

Oh yeah its going to take me a while to even make a dent in this stash :D and I made more to add to it yesterday oh boy :D beeline is great although sometimes It smells like im using a birthday candle to light my bowls lol I also have a hakko but I rarely use it...thanks for stopping in!

Some more fine bubble to add to my collection, I used 60 grams of buds for this run and I mixed and pulled the bags 6-7 times...each time getting top notch quality :D my friend didnt believe we would get anything worthwhile after the 4th pull...he was shocked at the quality :D
Casey Jones 73u:
picture.php

picture.php

Casey Jones 25u:
picture.php

picture.php

Casey Jones 160u:
picture.php

That is the only 160u run I have ever kept for smoking, reason being the 160u usually has alot of plant matter so I give it to friends or throw it in with my cooking, this time around when I pulled the bag all I seen was shimmering glistening gland heads and I knew I had to keep it :D its better than the 25u but the 73u still takes the cake

enjoy!

marv

KK, you said: "mixed and pulled the bags 6-7 times."! ; i think 3 was the maxium ? and how many bags do you have to doing the job ?
Could you say little more of the process, kushkomm ?

Thanks for sharing men ; great job.:dance013:

KK, you said: "mixed and pulled the bags 6-7 times."! ; i think 3 was the maxium ? and how many bags do you have to doing the job ?
Could you say little more of the process, kushkomm ?

Thanks for sharing men ; great job.:dance013:

I have the 4 bag 5 gal set, it consists of the blue 220 work bag, red 160u good filtering for the lower bags and most of the time consists of cooking quality hash, yellow 73u usually makes the good melty, and the purple 25u makes some good melt sometimes

Yes usually after the 3rd mix and pull I toss it into my compost heap, sometimes my friends will run it again a 4th and 5th time but the quality is terrible and yeild next to nothing if anything is good. I think the reason I was getting good stuff after the 3rd pull was the fact I used all buds and it just took a while to seperate all the trichs or break them off the buds.

For some reason this time each time I mixed and pulled the bags it was the same amount and quality, on the 7th pull I noticed some degradation and let my friends mix and keep the rest. I add a small amount of ice everytime I mix and I reuse the ice cold water that drains from the 25u. I handmix with a wooden spoon each time for 5-10 minutes and then pull the bags, when im done all my mixings with the material my friend takes a drill and mixes the shit out of it, it has some plant matter but for free he loves it :D (you could always use that hash for cooking aswell if you dont give it away)

Elemental

Veteran
GO HOMIE GO!

GO HOMIE GO!

Some more fine bubble to add to my collection, I used 60 grams of buds for this run and I mixed and pulled the bags 6-7 times...each time getting top notch quality :D my friend didnt believe we would get anything worthwhile after the 4th pull...he was shocked at the quality :D
Casey Jones 73u:
picture.php

picture.php

Casey Jones 25u:
picture.php

picture.php

Casey Jones 160u:
picture.php

That is the only 160u run I have ever kept for smoking, reason being the 160u usually has alot of plant matter so I give it to friends or throw it in with my cooking, this time around when I pulled the bag all I seen was shimmering glistening gland heads and I knew I had to keep it :D its better than the 25u but the 73u still takes the cake

enjoy!

Oh yeah homie!keep it up!

seem you r ready for some new bublings shots!cant wait to see them!

take yourself MEDICATED!