What's new

Krunchbubble's Doubleds MPB buckets....

opt1c

Veteran
this 1kw+ of light a plant stuff is insane... i can see how in the future these setups with flipflop boxes will just kill everything else out there

makes u think about ditching the ac for a huge water chiller and heat exchanger instead

grapeman

Veteran
god, i hate you mistress with the most unholy passions..........

why would you post that krusty shit in my mpb thread? to start your bullshit again?

stay out of my threads you have NOTHING to contribute........

and, let me get my shoe out of your ass before you leave.........

LOL. finally someone said it !

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
gdtrfb - this is one of my rooms from the 10k grow i do in my signature. one room mpb buckets, the other im doing a sog with mostly lavender, 80 or so plants....

opt1c - thats my plan, when the summer temps start to get crazy, im going to buy some iceboxes and just have fan blowing through them to cool the room. the chiller im using is way bigger then its supposed to be.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
krunch,

i just want to say thank you brother, you gave me the vertical idea, i just set up a all perlite bucket system. hoping to get some nice trees like you haha
cheers bro
red.

krunchbubble

Veteran
next Saturday, i will start flowering. the magic merlins were getting so damn big compared to the other strains, that i decided to give them a hair cut, to try to get the other strains to kinda catch up. they are all growing like mad, but the magic merlins had such a head start.

they drank close to 40 gallons this week. had to adjust the ph several times. drained and refilled the system for the first time. i use dynagro grow, root excelerator and drip clean. haven't decided what im going to run for bloom yet...

on the other forum, no one uses drip clean with this system, they flush there system weekly. im not a fan of flushing anymore, since drip clean works. wonder how well it will do in this system? i ask questions on the other forum, but no one ever answers, and when they do, its vague as hell. useless asking questions over there!

-magic merlin before haircut-

-whitefire-

-chemkush-

-magic merlin's after hair cut-

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Damn the veg time in these buckets is retarded..Looks like they grew 3x bigger since last time you posted pics..Hey ya Krunch do you think it would be possible to combine this with a vertical grow?? Lovin the show K++

L-Immortal

phuck me, you better put your seatbelt on brother. That merlin is gonna be OOC in no time. Those dudes were flipping at 10" or less if memory serves me. The merlin girls are gonna be 6’+ I bet. All in all its looking awesome.

For the drip clean, I never ran it in my UC's but would have had I known about it then. You will be fine with it im sure as long as its run from the very start all the way thru as you already know. Nothing like the folks that don’t read the bottle and start using half way thru and drill the poor girls into calcium overload.
Looks like you got nothing but praise for the system so far? What do you think it would cost to build your exact mpb system from scratch?

mcattak

next Saturday, i will start flowering. the magic merlins were getting so damn big compared to the other strains, that i decided to give them a hair cut, to try to get the other strains to kinda catch up. they are all growing like mad, but the magic merlins had such a head start.

they drank close to 40 gallons this week. had to adjust the ph several times. drained and refilled the system for the first time. i use dynagro grow, root excelerator and drip clean. haven't decided what im going to run for bloom yet...

on the other forum, no one uses drip clean with this system, they flush there system weekly. im not a fan of flushing anymore, since drip clean works. wonder how well it will do in this system? i ask questions on the other forum, but no one ever answers, and when they do, its vague as hell. useless asking questions over there!

-magic merlin before haircut-

-whitefire-

-chemkush-

-magic merlin's after hair cut-

Well from a person over there...I didnt flush my buckets...Drained the rez added fresh h20 ran it for about an hour and added nutes...Everyone flushes because DD flushes...

You should let me know who you are over there and maybe I can get some questions answered for you...

Don't forget to cage those bitches .. soon...

mc

looks great..i know your going for different bud instead of all the same type. but maybe next time going with all one strain so everything is even? or just trim the bigger ones lol! great shit

What are using to cool the one thousands?

opt1c

Veteran
i too am interested in the overall cost of your system... you can leave out the cost of the chiller.. i'm very interested to see what it adds up to... those buckets r huge as are the plants... looking good as always

dmt

Veteran
this system is a vscrog(vertical screen of green) once cages are added, and kills it at that, d

krunchbubble

Veteran
L-Immortal - haha, thanks. ya, nothing but praise for the system. total system price, without lights, fan, exhaust, was right around $2500, but i bought everything with expansion in mind, i could hook up 6 more buckets no problem, cost would be around $150.

mcattak - ya, i see you over there. i have the same name as here, over there. i want to cage them, but i think im at the point of no return....

extreegrowerrr - thats what im aiming for, all same strain. i use the house ac to cool my rooms.

opt1c - appreciate it! without chiller, in the neighborhood of $1900 for my system, you an add 6 more buckets for a total of $2050.

i need to add that this is by far the fastest growing system i have even seen or used! the growth is beyond ludicrous. i am blown away by how good they look, the explosion of growth every day and how stinky they are in veg! the plants are damn near perfection. i have 1000 watt bulbs 6" from 2 plants and they dont burn! wtf! its steroids, i swear.......i may never look back after this one......:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts