What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krunchbubble's Doubleds MPB buckets....

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i hate trimmers also.
for lazy greedy fuckers.

krunch, why dont u want it legalized? i smell greed...

cars are legal and people spend a million dollars on bughatti vyrons and ferraris etc.

trimmers may be for lazy people, but ive done my fair share of trimming, running 4 50 light warehouse for 3 years will make you beyond sick of trimming. i and 2 other people trimmed 14 lb's in under 10 hours, try to even come close to that with scissors.

you smell greed? its cause i emanate it....... i hope its nice and strong...... why dont you go take it to another thread.........

Dynamite

Doesent Dbleds yields only come out to be around 2P's a light ?

I know he gets mad yields per plant,but I swear I read he was running like 20k and only got 40p's ..I'm going off memory here,which isn't the best though

I have a few grows under my belt,and being a med grower am very interested in yeild per light ,running low plant numbers...running 4-9 strains I've hit the 2p per light mark many times,all heads not including the lower crap that comes from growing trees..

basically my question is here,what's the yield per light that Dbled's gets with this system??

I'd assume you'd know as your copying his system,and I browsed the farmer for over an hour the other day and didn't find the awsner ,

thanks and

great show!

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
trimmers may be for lazy people, but ive done my fair share of trimming, running 4 50 light warehouse for 3 years will make you beyond sick of trimming. i and 2 other people trimmed 14 lb's in under 10 hours, try to even come close to that with scissors.

you smell greed? its cause i emanate it....... i hope its nice and strong...... why dont you go take it to another thread.........

trimming can get old. quick. especialy with that much.

everyones entitled to there opinion...
not stepping on your feelgoods, just asking why.

plants looks super by the way. thats the only airpump ive seen thats bigger then mine.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Doesent Dbleds yields only come out to be around 2P's a light ?

I know he gets mad yields per plant,but I swear I read he was running like 20k and only got 40p's ..I'm going off memory here,which isn't the best though

I have a few grows under my belt,and being a med grower am very interested in yeild per light ,running low plant numbers...running 4-9 strains I've hit the 2p per light mark many times,all heads not including the lower crap that comes from growing trees..

basically my question is here,what's the yield per light that Dbled's gets with this system??

I'd assume you'd know as your copying his system,and I browsed the farmer for over an hour the other day and didn't find the awsner ,

thanks and

great show!

hmmm, i think he took down the 10 plant, 42 lb thread. i think it was in the 14k-16k watts to get 42+ lb's.

its basically 3-4k of lighting per plant, depending on the size of your system....

250wscrogger

"Yield per light" is just the total yield divided by the number of lights with this system since there are multiple overlapping sources of light hitting each plant they all work together to produce those multiple pound plants. I think the high levels of oxygen available to the roots also has a lot to do with the yields. *stress free environment*

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
hmmm, i think he took down the 10 plant, 42 lb thread. i think it was in the 14k-16k watts to get 42+ lb's.

its basically 3-4k of lighting per plant, depending on the size of your system....

Wow! that's a lot of light! I wonder has anyone every tried one of these set-ups in a scrog type grow?

rooted

nice1 stevie! :D

mpb's are catching on around here locally, seems like too much trouble to me, but i'm looking forward to the show!

:wave:

Dynamite

thanks for the reply..I am always looking for better ways to achieve bigger yields,and I've given this system some serious thought..for my personal situation it boils down to yield per light as a 1st priority..

and with what I have,for sure if I just did a couple strains and tried to dial it a bit, beyond the shadow of a doubt I could dial in 2.5 per light..errr well,I'm working on it now a keeping a positive attitude I'll get my goal

now if this system is consistentally hitting 3+ of well trimmed heads,well then I'd have some work to do..lol..I'd be dumping out my buckets of rockwool and setting up like you here..

thanks again

250wscrogger "Yield per light" is just the total yield divided by the number of lights with this system

it's the numbers to figure out that equation I am curious of..

krunchbubble

Veteran
nice1 stevie! :D

mpb's are catching on around here locally, seems like too much trouble to me, but i'm looking forward to the show!

:wave:

yes, they are catching on! many kats doing these as well as undercurrents in the valley's. the more i read on dd's system's the more i see kats who are more local who runs these. i know of someone who redid dd's system , patented it and plans on selling them very soon, i was supposed to get the very first one.

after you dial in the system, there not much to be done. i spend minutes in the room now, check the meters, check the roots, make sure there's no leaks and your out!

very sophisticated, yet so easy to run....

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Wow! that's a lot of light! I wonder has anyone every tried one of these set-ups in a scrog type grow?

FreezerBoy I believe used to do it on a smaller level lol much smaller but it was still damn good and he did just 1 plant in a tub like those in a cab with a 400 but I don't remember the yield but it was scrog'd you may want to search for it..

Didn't mean to toss the thread off track so YO! You stick with H&G? what else you using this time if I missed it lol

joeking

dude, I bet you can actually sit and watch them babies grow...thats insane, you really should start selling tickets to your threads...LOL

Flow

MF Tagged. I was gonna emulate your Vert set up, but now I'm gonna wait to see how this goes.................
Compost Teas? What is your opinions on these and do having any good recipes?
Grassiass!

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
i know of someone who redid dd's system , patented it and plans on selling them very soon, i was supposed to get the very first one.

any clue of what he's planning on selling those for? if he can cut down on the cost of gathering all of these fancy fittings and other stuff for this system, he'll sell them faster than he can produce them.

Looking great by the way! very inspirational watching you experiment with different methods all at the same time.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Thundurkel - going with h@g, with big bud, ful-power and something along the lines of bloombastic, i think the boombastic is a bit thick for this system.

joeking - thx! i know they are growing so fast! looking at them today, 100% perfect plants, not a hint of red or purple on the plant, just lush healthy green. i love it! may be converting my moms over to this system!

Flow - never really messed with teas, dont really plan on

TickleMyBalls - not sure what he's selling them for around $1500 is what i remember. i will know very soon.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
that sounds very reasonable to me. same reason people buy waterfarms or ebb and grows. save on the time and the work. now a massive recirculating DWC system like this is well worth $1500 even if it only comes in a 4 site model.

wow thats some amazing growth for one week.

So what's the purpose of the big black plastic abs pipe? Is that the feed or return line?

Looks great, makes me miss my old dwc systems I used to use.