What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krunchbubble's Doubleds MPB buckets....

ijuswannagro

awesome setup krunch as always. 2 questions what r u using for stink removal. 2nd in one of yor other setups u use 10inch airboxes do u like those better than can filters. jus bought one and its super light compared to can filters cant wait to c final ##s

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

god, i hate you mistress with the most unholy passions..........

why would you post that krusty shit in my mpb thread? to start your bullshit again?

stay out of my threads you have NOTHING to contribute........

and, let me get my shoe out of your ass before you leave.........

Yo Krunch, looks like you're kicking ass and taking names!

Do you use filtered water, RO, tap? I'm curious if the chloramine in tap water effects the Ful-Power; I guess it couldn't help?

H

krunchbubble

Veteran
Yo Krunch, looks like you're kicking ass and taking names!

Do you use filtered water, RO, tap? I'm curious if the chloramine in tap water effects the Ful-Power; I guess it couldn't help?

H

i use a big boy filter with the chloramine removing filter in there. hate to waste all the money on bennies and bacteria, just to instantly have it killed!

joeking

hey Krunch man, I have attempted to build a couple small DWC type buckets but anything I put an airstone in, the ph seems to soar within a few hours. I'm just curious how do you maintain a steady stable ph in a system like this, because aren;t there some hella airbubbles goin on in those buckets? Thaknks JK

ROJO145

Veteran
you smell greed? its cause i emanate it....... i hope its nice and strong.....
LOL,and I thought ya did it all for love!!!Things are lookin good ya greedy bastid!!:wave:

opt1c

Veteran
looking nice krunch; reminds of the the amazing cost of building my old bio-bucket system... no feeling worse than coming out of lowes a hundred dollars poorer with nothing to show for it except a tiny bag of connectors and fittings

krunchbubble

Veteran
hey Krunch man, I have attempted to build a couple small DWC type buckets but anything I put an airstone in, the ph seems to soar within a few hours. I'm just curious how do you maintain a steady stable ph in a system like this, because aren;t there some hella airbubbles goin on in those buckets? Thaknks JK

im not sure how the ph is so stable. im using 2 round 8" air stones per bucket, twice what they say to use.

and im about to run 20 lines off the airpump to the res to relieve pressure on the pump. lets see what happens!

maybe the h@g nutrients are keeping the ph stable? it will lose .2 or so, but its not a big deal. they drank 15 gallons last week.

krunchbubble

Veteran
looking nice krunch; reminds of the the amazing cost of building my old bio-bucket system... no feeling worse than coming out of lowes a hundred dollars poorer with nothing to show for it except a tiny bag of connectors and fittings

lmfao! i feel your pain! or having to go to home depot hoping they have that part. nope, have to hit lowes. damn it! orchard supply must have it.........

then when i get there, all the sizes and shit start to confuse me, in there for a few hours trying to make parts fit right......

and that one part you can go without, happens to be like $250.....

mcattak

Make sure to check those temps in the buckets lights on...The black tubs seemed to warm my water up quickly...

Put the airstones on the opposite side of the tub than the drains...The roots will grow towards the airstones instead of wanting to go towards the overflow...

mc

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
might be on the far side of asking you your business, and all, but...i'm still curious

was this a new room entirely, or was another grow torn down in its favor?

looking forward to seeing how this grow goes, but i'm also curious what methods/systems you'd give up in favor of this - that's its own kind of insight.

again, i can jive if MYOB is the answer, just curious all the same

Latest posts

Latest posts