What's new

Krunchbubble's Doubleds MPB buckets....

LIFEISGOOD

Great thread

Great thread

Krunch,

I have to say I love your candor. It is so nice to see a grower man up and tell the good with the bad. All to often it seems folks want to impress with their perfect grows rather than teach or convey what is actually happening. I hope you start another MPB thread. This one could not have been more informative. Wishing you a profitable one next round. I am glad that you were able to atleast pay off your entire system and cover most your costs with one plant. Respect.
:joint:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Krunch,

I have to say I love your candor. It is so nice to see a grower man up and tell the good with the bad. All to often it seems folks want to impress with their perfect grows rather than teach or convey what is actually happening. I hope you start another MPB thread. This one could not have been more informative. Wishing you a profitable one next round. I am glad that you were able to atleast pay off your entire system and cover most your costs with one plant. Respect.
:joint:

thank! unfortunately i did not re coop my investment with the harvest. electricity plus the cost of the system, i made about half back....but it was a learning experience

and yes, i already started another mpb system......

T

Tr33

Just gotta say sorry about your trouble Krunch, but reading your bust thread made me go out and check my vehicles and clean them out. I had all my patient records along with all my leases in one notebook.
Sat. afternoon I was in an accident with the other driver at fault, and they tried to claim my wife was drinking alcohol and puffing nugz in my family drive, never asked or questioned me, just tried the Fear game on my wife.
safe to say because of your mistake, I may have been saved from what you are experiencing now. I'm sorry for what happened to you and Thanks for your posting your experience. It will all work out. Peace Bro.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Just gotta say sorry about your trouble Krunch, but reading your bust thread made me go out and check my vehicles and clean them out. I had all my patient records along with all my leases in one notebook.
Sat. afternoon I was in an accident with the other driver at fault, and they tried to claim my wife was drinking alcohol and puffing nugz in my family drive, never asked or questioned me, just tried the Fear game on my wife.
safe to say because of your mistake, I may have been saved from what you are experiencing now. I'm sorry for what happened to you and Thanks for your posting your experience. It will all work out. Peace Bro.

its a very good idea to clean everything out, if i didn't have that one bill, i wouldn't of been raided.....

i also feel that if i had my paperwork in the car regarding my collective, i would of most likely been let go....

thats what the arresting officer said, and my lawyer said the same thing. i only had my Oakland coop cards with me. i can say im the president, but without any evidence to go with it.....

krunchbubble

Veteran
a chick i know let me use one of her moms cameras for now. her mom is a photographer. hard to figure out, but i managed to snap these pics of the chemkush that im about to smoke...

some good weed, should of took it 10 days longer but was in need.....

Burnabunch

Everything looks good krunch...that kush you got there looks fire....covered in trichs...

It def looks like you were battling to keep em upright...some mpb guys are sayin that even the tomato cages need to be opened bc they need the extra space, and it keeps the center a little more open...

Burn

krunchbubble

Veteran
MPB ROUND #2!!!!!!

MPB ROUND #2!!!!!!

finally got my room up and going again. took a good 6 hours to full scrub and disinfect everything. filling and emptying the system taker fffooorrreeevvveeerrrr!

this round will be mostly all new genetics. having lost all my strain to my bust, i got these from friends.

i have one bucket with 2 of my lavender strain in it. put two in there because they both had shitty roots, will keep the best one and cull the other, most likely. one bucket has sour d(unknown cut). the other two buckets have two phenoms of c99. not sure what phenoms they are just yet, will get more info soon....

these guys have been vegging for a few days only, roots haven't popped out of the basket yet....

-lavender-

-sour d-

-c99#1-

-c99#2-

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Dude, looks good! I would HIGHLY recommend you cover those yellow lids with some kind of insulation (reflectix) or panda plastic, to prevent any problems with algae and crap. Hope this run kicks ASS! :tiphat:

daemos

Good luck with this round K Bubble!

Im liking the strain selection too lets see what miss 99 and sour d can do in these ere buckets...

ResinGoat

yes, you MUST cover the yellow lids or spray paint them. they are highly opaque and let it too much light in. see for yourself, hold one up to a light.

looking forward to the grow!

krunchbubble

Veteran
Dude, looks good! I would HIGHLY recommend you cover those yellow lids with some kind of insulation (reflectix) or panda plastic, to prevent any problems with algae and crap. Hope this run kicks ASS! :tiphat:

yes, you MUST cover the yellow lids or spray paint them. they are highly opaque and let it too much light in. see for yourself, hold one up to a light.

looking forward to the grow!

i know, i know, just haven't done it yet, tonight or tomorrow it will be done. thanks guys!

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Silver paint works well on tuff boxes, as does reflextic insulation. You should add a piece of plywood under the tubs next time you clean up, the bottoms will begin to bow at a year or so the way you have them supported, I did mine similarly the first couple years, is how I know.

You have mis diagnosed your problem, rrot may have been a factor, but not the answer. I only say this so you focus and figure it out next run. A guy who thinks he is in bloom, and ain't needs to focus.

S

Sir_Nugget

Dear krunchbubble,

It is hard for me to believe that you spent $2,000 on a few wannabe-black rubbermaids, fittings, pumps and crap... You say a fitting cost you $250...??? Is the guy who sold you that fitting, the same guy who sold the Eskimo an icicle??? (jk) It is no mystery to me why you got root rot, your lids were white.. For a myriad of reasons that is a really bad idea... Your persistence will pay off though. In the end you will come out an expert, and that could be worth the $10,000-$100,000 it took to become an expert...

Dealing with a ton of water can be a bitch, very tiring, and I know that 1x 1000w can make a plant suck up a good 50 gallons a week in DWC if done right.. All I can say is, you could have made things easier if you tried out this system on a miniature scale first... Like a 4x4 tent w/ a 600w horizontal and a 4x black bucket recirculating bubbler system... Get all the kinks run out on the smaller scale, then bring it to the big time.. too late now though... you learned the expensive way big timer

fuck im an idiot! been thinking i put them into flowering weeks ago. wondering why i don't see any hairs, checked the timer today, its still on veg cycle.......doh!

that is str8 class

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Dear krunchbubble,

It is hard for me to believe that you spent $2,000 on a few wannabe-black rubbermaids, fittings, pumps and crap... You say a fitting cost you $250...??? Is the guy who sold you that fitting, the same guy who sold the Eskimo an icicle??? (jk) It is no mystery to me why you got root rot, your lids were white.. For a myriad of reasons that is a really bad idea... Your persistence will pay off though. In the end you will come out an expert, and that could be worth the $10,000-$100,000 it took to become an expert...

Dealing with a ton of water can be a bitch, very tiring, and I know that 1x 1000w can make a plant suck up a good 50 gallons a week in DWC if done right.. All I can say is, you could have made things easier if you tried out this system on a miniature scale first... Like a 4x4 tent w/ a 600w horizontal and a 4x black bucket recirculating bubbler system... Get all the kinks run out on the smaller scale, then bring it to the big time.. too late now though... you learned the expensive way big timer

Boy, you sure do have a condescending tone to your "advice". I'll bet you're real popular at parties, no? :tiphat:

krunch built a MPB system, it requires what he's using. Those strong boxes aren't cheap neither. Seriously, do a bit of research before you come into a thread all smug poppin' off at the mouth, chances are you'll prevent yourself from looking like an ass again.

Then again, maybe not.

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts