What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Krome grown/budluver reports

stretchpup

Some shots of the Querkle and Triangle from krome.

Querkle:

Has a nice buzzing social high and still makes my eyes droopy. Has a bit of the sweet that the urk has but more on the funky side of things. It's absolutely covered in trichs which reminds me of the Space Queen but does carry over some urk flavors and obvious colors.

20308Querkle.jpg

Triangle

Hashy and stony. I described it to the lady as "Hash on a Stick" as she was puffing on Querk. It tastes like I'm puffing a bowl of unpressed kif. Trich coverage is outstanding. Stone is immediate and heavy. I get half way through the bowl and I'm forgetting it's even in my hand.

20308Triangle.jpg

You've got great green thumbs bro. :joint:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i think it has already been mentioned what querkle is... subcool used a space queen dude aka space dude and crossed it to purple urkle. he also has deep purple which is the querkle male backcrossed to purple urkle. don't you hate it when you start smoking and you're already high, then you look down at your bowl and it's not even halfway gone? are there any clones of triangle floating around anywhere???

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
to the buds, growers and smokers of this thread i only have one word to tell, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

G

Neptune and Stretch, I can't thank you guys enough for supplementing our smoke report section. It means a lot to have you guys give your honest input on some of my strains. I'm really glad you enjoyed. Like everyone else who's tried it, the triangle seems to be a sure fire winner. K+ for you guys when I can give it to you again.

Goyakla, do you have any pics from your nl/lk x pk? I haven't seen anyone else post any info on this strain and was beginning to think no one else did anything with it. I'll put up a little smoke report of my own in the next day or so, and I'll do it while actually smoking as per your request.

old fla stoner, thanks man. You're not the one who bred the triangle are you? lol. JK. Thanks for coming around bro.

70's, much appreciated man. Good to see you around again. Can't wait to see what's in store for your cab next go round.

Kathmandu, koopa got it right. Subcool took space queen male and crossed it with the urkle clone. It's a nice cross in my book. I had no previous access to the urkle or any purple/elite cuts for that matter, and I decided to give it a go. I haven't been disappointed thus far. It's not my fave out of the bunch, but it's definitely a quality strain that others seem to really love. I'll make my final judgment after this run.

Koopa, I hope you're starting to feel better about now. Sorry bro, but to the best of my knowledge there's no triangle clones simply floating around. I may try to do a few crosses and get some free beans out to those interested. I'll keep you in mind if I do.

esbe, thanks bro. We're just trying to keep up with you guys over in Denmark bro. You guys represent! Glad you like. We'll have to see about opening up the borders to get you over here for a big smoke out. lol.

And here's a few nug shots of the nl/lk x pk. BL should be in here later on at some point to put in her report. She's been hella busy with real life and whatnot, so we're thinking of slowing down a bit to do 2 or so reports per week. Thanks for everyone's support and I hope we are not disappointing. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Goyakla

Hey Krome .
Sorry ... didnt take some. But it LOOKS a lot like those pict.Both in veg and dried nugs. It was easy.. but a slow starter. It was grown outside untill end oct. The high/stone is strong at once and last for soooome time. I smoked too much first time.. and was VERY surprised of the"fix". Got into some panic space.. but after awhile it was extremly relaxing and stoney. Defently not a daytime smoke imo.. that is if u want anything done that day. Ive crossed it with L27/H.Kush to get it a lot earlier in bloom up here. The one F. ive got this year started blooming in late july/primo aug and a done within 2-3 weeks.All depending on the weather here. Ill see if I can upload some pict.. just have to borrow my brothers camera.. my own went chapter 11 in a water bucket !!!!!! arghhhhhhhhh.
But well see.
Peace
:rasta:

G

OKKKK lets get this party started...
First of all...a little about me....Budluver....I want to apologize for the delay guys and hopefully gals.I am an eigth generation dairy farmer and also work 72 hrs/wk doing private home duty.Needless to say I am busy,and with harvest season here,I am off the charts.As you can well imagine I LOOOOVVVEEEE doing this project.If I could only do this 72 hrs/wk!
Ok its a beautiful day here and this kush has magnified that feeling a 100 times.After smoking it I want to run outside and do everything I've been putting off for the last two weeks.Things are moving fairly fast in the ol' noggin but no panic involved at all.
The nugs Krome sent me were a pretty mixture of browns and dark green.When I broke the buds open there were some nice golden browns and dark magenta coloring too. The buds were tight and trichomes a plenty.
I loved the smell of this weed.I found it to be an earthy,woody,spicy kind of smell.The smell transfered right over to taste too.Tastes like it smells.There was nothing sub par about the earthy in this either.When I hear earthy I often think of weed dried in a wet cellar.This earthy was more like walking through a world reknown horticulturists greenhouse and being introduced to incredible species you didn't know existed.That scene bests describes the fullness to the taste of this kush IMO.I also found the taste out of the ordinary which really made it welcome.
Well I'm definitely stoned.This weed has really jump started my imagination.I can feel my eyes darting around with curiosity as if theres something they may have missed.The body seems like its ready to follow but I'm guessing that would change with another hit or two.I'm quite sure overindulgence of this kush would have me dozing.It's hard to stop at 3-4 hits with flavor like this.
Okk..the weed has a great buzz.It can be very heady in minimal amounts.It is a great body high. Very relaxing.I actually got a surprise visitor while under her influence.I had some plants out waiting for transplant and a car with out of state plates drives in.No panic..just moved the plants out of sight,triggered some febreze, and answered the door calm and with a smile.This is clean pot.No edgy side effects.
Overall, strong, delicious bud.Well grown is the biggest deal IMO.I can distinctively tell a difference in taste in all these buds.Krome has got it going on folks and I believe he brings these plants to their potential.I am a lucky woman.Thx for having us.I am going to try very hard to keep the flow going in this thread.Jah Bless and thx again Krome..BL

Last edited:
G

ESBE...looking forward to seeing your plants mature.I'm crazy bout the Leb27.Have you crossed her to much or does she have it all by herself?

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
leb27 was sold many years on "pusher street" chriatiania. its danish origin is as far old hippis remember at least 31 years now. i called her leb27 because it was grown 27 years at that time, hehe. ace seeds are testing it this season and we might see it in their 08 cataloge. we can only thank the good ppl that brought back these strains back in the 60 ties and 70 ties. almost every little town in denmark has its own local strain. sorry for going off topic, back to biss!

these buds for you budlover! leb27 right now in maffes garden
8344leb27_1309078.jpg

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent tag-teaming on the discriptions by all those involved! Props to you all, but esp to krome for the great photography and quality-grown genetics! :respect:
Budluver, my friend, you're one lucky gal, but I must say, most deserving of such blessed treats! :wink:

Y'all rock! :headbange

wordtree

krome krome krome...
how excellent it is to see it all come to fruition for you man.
what a fine job you have done, you should be very proud. The total flush really served its purpose, you can see it in the nugs.
That TK is a SoFla strain isn't it? I had heard of it when I lived there but never came around my way...looks like a resin bomb, or as previously described- 'hash on a stick'

great going, budluver, you really know how to paint the picture, so to speak...also, you been dairy farming since dairy farming was dairy farming haha

G

HL...my homie of homies...good to have you back..Krome does have serious skills.

Wordtree...good to have you here.thx and yeah we been farming for a while..lol

Stay tuned folks..Blockhead is being smoked and written about this afternoon.Report should be up in the morning..BL

G

Blockhead

Blockhead

Thanks for the encouraging words guys. Highlighter, glad to see you found your way over here as well. Great to have you on board. Hope you're enjoying the show.
Wordtree, what I've been running is the Triangle aka "the white." I've just recently hooked up with a really cool cat around my way who has been running the Triangle Kush aka TK since 90 or so I believe. We've been talking and we're pretty sure the two are related, we're just still trying to figure out exactly how. I'm not sure about the TK making it's way down south, but the white definitely has made it's way down there. I've got a few friends down there who've been running it for a while now. Glad to have you around bro.

I believe BL is gearing up to do the blockhead next. You're doing such a great job. Looks like you're locked in at your position and I couldn't be happier to have you as my tag-team partner. So here's some pics of my blockhead. I absolutely love this plant. I'll add a little more later after BL's descrips. Sorry for so many pics, she's just the most photogenic of girls who absolutely loves having her picture taken.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Tasty tasty!!!

Hey Krome and budluver :wave: I have really been enjoying the pictures and smoke reports, you guys make a great team :D Love the picture of the cola and the grandmas molasses, great picture :joint:

Everything looks very tasty and i cant wait to see all the well grown strains that get tested and reported on in here. Hope you guys are having a good weekend and talk to you later :joint:

G

Dime..your awesome man, always great to have you here.

The Blockhead report is underway but not finished yet.I'm gonna smoke her once more in the am(I'm off work then), and finish her report.I LOVE this strain.She is gorgeous, tastey,stoney...everything.As you can see Krome has got her dialed in.If anyone can get more out of this plant I'd like to see it. Incredible....

Latest posts

Latest posts