What's new

Kozmo's World

Kozmo

Veteran
Buddy, I don't know where it come from. I live in this house and found it in a crawl space when I moved in. It looks custom made though. I could put this together myself. Itcomes apart and I vacuumed it out. That thing is QUIET! So quiet. I'm going to check my current CFM later and may need a new filter or fan or some shit but if I ever do ill tale it apart and take some pics.

It basically has has an 1.5" of insulation wrapped around the inside wall. Then a donut hole or a "circle" cut to leave a gap between its edges(its all mad out of the same thick fiberglass material) and the fiberglass surface of the stuff wrapped around the outer wall. The same material is used in three evenly placed spots around the circle to suspend the "circle" or now baffle wall. It favors the inlet side maybe 1/3 in. The insulation "Tabs" have 1.5" notches in them to hold this in place.

Make sense? Sometimes(most of the time lol) I have a hard time portraying what I'm trying to say into text.

Kozmo

Veteran
HGL update

HGL update

The lights seem to be serving there purpose. There is definite signs of growth. An inch in five days on the PCK at around week seven in veg. One thing is I don't feel comfortable spraying anything around them due to the fear I have of getting them over sprayed. When I change over to the room from the tent ill gave them to see how much actual power there drawing. I need some LED glasses to boot. My vision was going blurry when I was driving the other day.

Keeping 12" away from canopy by the way. It's what HGL recommended.

Kozmo

Veteran
Little plant update

Little plant update

Only two going right now. The HR definetly bounced back from what had taken place. I don't believe it is the intro to the new soil. I believe LLB was right. It was a watering I did with a little extra in it. Found it praying this morning though. PCK is getting big, well big to me. I bet it's pushing thirteen inches.

Kozmo

Veteran
I put CalMg by general organics in the water. It was around the four week mark and that would have been a good time to make sure they were getting everything they needed anyway. That reaction has stopped. The HR is looking very good. The PCK is fourteen inches. Two of the four seeds sprouted(two marked male). Still waiting on the other two. Might go out on a limb a pop some karma genetics seeds(ag13 haze x biker kush). See how they react to my soil.

Kozmo

Veteran
Decided against popping the KG. Decided to try my hand at cloning. Had a EZ cloner fallin my lap over a year ago. Filled it up with RO and one cup of EW Tea(1/2 cup per gal. along with 1/2 tsp. black strap molasses). I took 4 cuts of each of my strains.

Took some measurements. HR is at 10" and PCK at 14". The HR was a little overgrown with cover crop so I gave that stuff a haircut.

Been also keeping up with my neem oil applications every five days. Looking forward to getting a essential oil blent. I believe I will do this up until the second week of flower unless I discover another point of view that makes more sense.

Three of the Beens popped. All marked with a M. The one marked female is acting shy I guess. Ill keep my fingers crossed. I transplanted the three though. I ran out of early veg mix for the last one and decided to see if my soil that has bean "cooking" for ten weeks will treat it right. If it does I will credit it to the worms.

I have also decided to get raised beds for my new room. It will take a while but my minds made up. We'll see how the RH clones. I believe it is a female and will be puting a clone into flower to test my early veg. sexing skills.

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Might go out on a limb a pop some karma genetics seeds(ag13 haze x biker kush). See how they react to my soil.

Glad to hear you say that...even though you didn't dive in...it's good you are considering.

I've got some of those as well...and I'm REALLY wanting to see what kind of gold is in them. I might just have to let you follow my lead...but for now, I'm fighting the urge.

I honestly think my perfect SOG plant will be in either those or the A5 x WhiteOG cross. I need a 12wk'er that stretches 4-5x from rooted clone...

Need something to offset the 9wk'ers effect wise...ya know.

dank.Frank

Kozmo

Veteran
EZ-Cloner

EZ-Cloner

Yeah I know BUT the bay has Breeder : Magus, Flowering Time : 50-60 Days Environment : Indoor/Outdoor Seeds Per Pack : 10 After a successful trail year we are now proud to present: Biddy�s �little� Sister. Good for SOG it says. On SALE this weekend!!!

Any way I really want to have thing running optimally for the Karma gear. Ill keep plowing through the steps to success with my current strains. For example the cloning. Set up the EZ-Cloner and it flooded my tent twice. Just working out the kinks with these strains. Say for example that would have happened with the karma gear on a pheno I later discovered I liked and the cuts didn't take. I'd be feeling like a broke dick dog.

Anyways here's a pic of my cloner.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah man...I think you are going about it the right way. Seeds aren't always cheap or free...and you've got to make sure you make the most out of you're investment. Best way to do that is get your setup really dialed in and make sure you are comfortable with all aspects of it...FIRST.

You're being smart and responsible. Nothing wrong with that at all!!! ;)

dank.Frank

Kozmo

Veteran
After the neem treatment, everything is coming out of the tent in a few hours. Going to keep the two girls(that is if the Holy Rhodi is a girl like i believe) veging in the finished grow room for now. Interested to see if the cloans take.
I will transfer the clones to the veg box along with the three Northern Lights sprouts.
Tent will come down and all will be very stealthy.

Former Guest

Sorry. I was stoned. Lol

I'm really interested on how this is going to work. One of the main rules of hydro is organic doesn't work. Arthritis Sucks does this and seems to like it but I think you have to watch it because that stuff does go bad due to predation. Just brew a small batch in a gallon jug daily. I should really add that he uses stuff like great white so it's not really compost tea.

Former Guest

Predation? When you are brewing tea, the microbes prey on each other. It starts out bacterial and ends in fungi depending on brew length. So you will see references to fungal teas and brew lengths. He is using bottled innoculate which is not even close to the diversity of compost tea so predation IMHO is going to be out of whack when brewing but using it in your soil during transplant for example works better. So the longer you brew the tea you get higher up the food chain until the tea goes bad when they run out if food source like fish ferts and molasses. Then it gets stinky. So trying to perpetually brew for long periods if time is difficult.

Like the spider eat the fly, the bird eats the spider, the cat the bird, the dog eats the cat, etc

Kozmo

Veteran
Look up EZ-cloner in the search. Read a bunch of that shit. As far as hydro/organics... I don't know what to say. Just put the rooted cloans in dirt. Ill sprinkle the roots with myco.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Yeah I know BUT the bay has Breeder : Magus, Flowering Time : 50-60 Days Environment : Indoor/Outdoor Seeds Per Pack : 10 After a successful trail year we are now proud to present: Biddy�s �little� Sister. Good for SOG it says. On SALE this weekend!!!

Any way I really want to have thing running optimally for the Karma gear. Ill keep plowing through the steps to success with my current strains. For example the cloning. Set up the EZ-Cloner and it flooded my tent twice. Just working out the kinks with these strains. Say for example that would have happened with the karma gear on a pheno I later discovered I liked and the cuts didn't take. I'd be feeling like a broke dick dog.
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=59190&pictureid=1390850&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]
Anyways here's a pic of my cloner.

hey kozmo,

thanks for the update how long are you waiting for roots using the ez cloner ?

thanks
GA

Kozmo

Veteran
I don't know. It's my first time using it really. I read 7-10 days a lot on some of those EZ-cloner threads. You-tubers seem to get roots around the same time. I'd be happy with under three weeks. I'm not going to let them get obnoxious. Like LLB knows there going into soil. I've got em on a 15 on 15 min. off timer. It's been demonstrated(YouTube) that this is a good way to get the roots to go a little horizontal and spread out vs. a long bunch of soles angel hair. That's just what I've seen so obviously not from first hand knowledge.

Latest posts

Latest posts