What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kozmo's World

Former Guest

looking busy Kozmo!! can you come over and build mine? :D

just got finished doing a little updating while I brought the veg room back into the freaking veg room. one thing is for sure, I need more light!!

so hows your plant that was yellowing? why did you treat it with Neem?

Team Microbe

Veteran
heres the thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290150

secondly, once the leaves are yellow, they will not turn green again. there is no chlorophyll left in them to produce the green color. the plant is basically cannibalizing itself, feeding off itself kinda like how you lose weight by starving, your body will live off your fat stores.

foliar feeding is immediate and you're spraying your leaves 3 times a day where as most people spray once and see if that is the deficiency. it also works better if youre using synthetics as it is salt based and the reason it works better for foliar is osmosis/translocation. organics are a slow release and work using microbes to break it down so I think the benefit of spraying the leaves vs feeding the soil would show a better response. http://turfdiagnostics.net/forms/ARTICLE%201%20Know%20Your%20Nitrogen%20Source,%20Release%20and%20Leaching%20Properties.pdf not the best reference but it does a good job of explaining it.

for example: Epsom salts totally ok with most organic peeps but its a salt magnesium sulfate but it works great for foliar feeding.

Once yellow, leaves can and will turn green again - it just will take a week and won't happen overnight. Be patient man, top dress with alfalfa and EWC to help break it down faster to become available to the plant. I've had plants go from light green to a deep dark green after dipping them into more fertile soil. Nitrogen is mobile, and will change the color of those leaves :dance013:

This is taken from that link she provided -

"Slow release nitrogen sources are more efficient in their ability
to provide nitrogen gradually to the turfgrass plants over time."

No need to bring any chemicals into that grow room, period. Watch what that alfalfa top dress does - go with 1 tbsp mixed into 2'' of EWC. Mulch on top of this to speed up decomposition/availability of the alfalfa. I wouldn't foliar spray more than once every 3 days, and you won't have to (as far as N supplements go) spray after the alfalfa starts going to work. Good luck bro, looking good over here! Always check your sources, the biggest mistake I made back in the day was listening to the wrong people for advice. Reputable sources will save you time and money :tiphat:

Kozmo

Veteran
Sorry I haven't addressed any prior posts yet! I am listening just so so busy! Love my onlookers especially the ones that leave posts!

I'm going to be attempting to early sex(sexing while plants are in Veg. After four weeks.
The PCK is femmed and the Rhodi's not so ill be attempting the sexing on those two. I prepped a single airpot and am wrestling with the idea of "maybe" puting a male in it. What a waste of soil that would be!

The Rodi I toped is doing well also. Just a little update in it.

I am starting a neem PM regiment and took the schedule off of "Snypes guide". It goes 3 days then 3 days then every 5. Ill be putting on a extra 3day intervial though just incase I didn't mix it well enough yesterday.

Kozmo

Veteran
Growth check

Growth check

Here's some pic's of the plants. Please leave a comment on what you think about there size and them as a whole for there age. PCK 12/14/14 and the Rhohdi's 12/26/14. They were just four leaf sprouts at these dates.

Kozmo

Veteran
Oh contrare', it is primer! The thickest stuff I've ever seen! I'm leaving it at that. I have a reflective material I will be wallpapering tonight hopefully. Working on finishing the duct work today.

Neem oiled for the second time in this regiment. One more time Saturday morning and then five day intervals after that. Will be getting essential oil blends soon.

BigBozat

Kozmo!

Just checkin in again after being away for a while... You've been busy, man!
[Now that I think about it, you always seem to be building something, lol]

Kozmo

Veteran
Plant update

Plant update

BIG BOooooooo! What's Up pl' buddy! I didn't give up on ya and you've been missed! Congrats on all your recent endevers and up and comings(not sure if that makes sense!?lol)! Welcome back!

LLB, I'm glad you asked! I just reported Saturday morning and now my little Holy Rhodi(which I believe is a chick) has developed little burning. It didn't show up till the last 24 hours. God knows what it is.

The other pick is of the one I believed to be a male. Topped that one a while back. That was the healthy one and the one that got transplanted was the reject I nursed back to health. So lets figure this out for the poor little shit.

The PCK is just over 12" and doing fine.

Just put up my reflective wallpaper! So that's Kool!

Also just started soaking 4 seeds in a R/O water mix with Ful-Power BioAg.

Will be putting them in soil to pop tonight.

Kozmo

Veteran
My buddy's brother-in-law says they are norther lights. Pretty schetchy name to be throwing around. So who knows what they will end up being.

Kozmo

Veteran
You have to click on the one in the airpot to see what's going on. Burning on the tips. Top leaves. Edges as well. I'm sure it's the new soil getting introduced to the plant. Been cooking for two months now... Maybe it'll adjust out of it... Eh, maybe...

Kozmo

Veteran
If anyone would like to diagnose the above pics in post #131 feel free.

Here are my "educated" guesses using the seed crater method. Lol

Whatever, don't judge me.:)

Former Guest

I did that with my Bubbas widow and it turned out right. I have no clue what's wrong with your plant :frown: rust spots are generally calcium. Either it needs more or less. The others look fine.

Kozmo

Veteran
Build

Build

Yep, it's all done! Except for filling some gaps, putting on the door, and have the venting balanced(yes I have access to that tech.). It's done.
Plants will be going in soon.
All electrical hooked up to 20 amp circuits. Vinyl baseboard trim. Fans(as in two) both have adjustable speed controls. Filtered. Grandmas favorite reflective wallpaper put up. Walla

:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts