What's new

KK's Love Potion Grow!

• Thread starter ka0tik_kreati0n
  • Start date

Mrs.Pthway

LOL! Sounds like my hubby! We have a whole little room full -- he says...sorry yours didn't pop babe....take your pick and you can raise some of these ----except this one and that one. Those are my babies! LOL!

Keep rocking -- both of you!!

Happy smokin! :joint:

J

JeffSpicoli

hey i wasnt trying to say what you have isnt HA... Im saying, your HA must be different than the HA OGKUSH that those of us (cocktail frank, Maj. pothead) were thinking of.
You must have another strain called HA.
I wasnt trying to call you out or anything, just trying to help from confusion.

Hope ya have better luck with the next batch of beans!

X

xinsanewickedx

alright its all good, I thought you were trying to call me out its all good tho

og kush

HA OG KUSH.
the HA cut is just like the Larry OG, different pheno.
it was put into seed form by swerve using a f3 SFV Male i believe.

im pretty familiar with growing kush's. especially og. so hit me up if you 2 need help.
i currently have SFV OG, Tahoe OG and the Larry cut.

how long did you try to germ the first set of seeds for?

also, i would really think about getting more light. the cfl's will work but wont do the job proper.

good luck kk.

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

There was no germination with the first seeds, this time we are germing...
IW says he knows about the lights... we're only using CFLS cause moneys tight.. really tight right now.. once we have $$$ we will get a 400w high pressure sodium.
thanks all for following me on this new journey lol

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
we're only using CFLS cause moneys tight.. really tight right now.. once we have $$$ we will get a 400w high pressure sodium.

I've had decent results with CFLs. I'm running 6 x 42w CFLs (2700k) in a 2 sq ft space. (17"x 17" square)

These pics are of my last (first) harvest. Next one is due today, but I'm gonna let it sit for a few extra days, I think:

This was my AK47 - Heaviest Hitter of First Batch

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

well the ha didnt sprout.. or do anything.. so I chose love potion. they are in soil now....... hoping to see sprouting any day now....

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
LOVE POTION. I will be watching this aphrodisiac thread even closer now. I have heard wonders in the bedroom can happen with this strain... Would like to see that for myself, lol...Not that we need any more fire... Shaun already calls me his pocket rocket...
Good luck girl. I was kinda hoping in the start that you would pick Love Potion. Only cause it's so hard to come across and I know a few peeps who are interested in this strain that will love this thread. :)

And 3rd time has got to be lucky... All the best KK, may the mj angels be watching over you this time....

Mrs.Pthway

Love Potion...sound yummy!!! Good luck KK!

May the Ganja Gods bless you this time around!!!

Happy smokin sweetie!!! :joint:

X

xinsanewickedx

I told kk about them, and right away she was like "YESSSSS".. KK will update when we see a sprout cause we have a good feeling about these babies...

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

the love potion.. all 3 of them sprouted... right on!!!!

Hella THC

Hey KK. Just came across your grow. I see you had some germ problems, but you got the ball rolling now! :woohoo: I love coming across threads that are just starting with the action. I'm subscribed and sending good vibes to BOTH of you :D

Best of luck, and let em grow strong,

- Hella

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

upset

upset

I went in a couple hours ago, something had EATEN the sprouts. They WERE ALL 3 popped.. now we have to restart, and put in a different location. we have no clue WTF could've eaten it, because sprouts dont just disappear!!!!