• Thread starter ka0tik_kreati0n
  • Start date
K

ka0tik_kreati0n

lovepotion.jpg

lovepotion2.jpg

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

considering they started off stretching really bad I think they've come a long way, but the cold stunted their growth, now with the new heater, they are doing much better, all of them are... Im thinking tonight Im going to take more... cause IW took those, and I'd like to get some really up close pics...

X

xinsanewickedx

they are looking good doll face.cant wait to put the new babies out side,for those i say a few more weeks then we will put them out

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lovely! never knew this is your first grow, wow! must be a special time for you!

tagged!

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

sorry ladies & gent, I have no more love potion plants, might as well close the thread

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

ok so good news, although my 2 love potions cant be recovered, but im going to plant some new love potion seeds today !:)

D

danimal7

I grew Love potion a few years ago and the pheno i had was a large yielder and gave me the worst munchies ive ever had

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

Ok ladies & gents, I have planted 5 new love potion... under 100w cfl right now anyways, weathers been shitty lately and I haven't wanted to go out and do anything