What's new

KK's Love Potion Grow!

• Thread starter ka0tik_kreati0n
  • Start date
K

ka0tik_kreati0n

This is my first ever grow, but I have good help for when I need it from my man IW. Can't wait to see how this turns out, I was actually looking for a really powerful sativa.. and sure enough I found it in Hells Angel.... For now they'll be vegging under a couple 25 watt CFL's.....

later!

lexxx

Hello KK

Hello KK

Excited for you KK! You might want to consider using a little more light IMO. Do you know the genetics of Hells Angels?

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HOW in the helli-but (sorry...just watched Sharks Tale...lol) did you get a hold of the Hells Angels OG? Thats a rare one. If you do indeed have HA, its an OG Kush that FEW people have. CANGRATS on obtaining that cut if ya did.
SUBSCRIBED!

good vibes

X

xinsanewickedx

i was gifted the ha beans from sunshine of sunshine seeds.i hold on to them for a few years and kk wanted a fast flowering plant i told her to look up the flower time on the ha beans and they were like 55-65 days so she picked that. as for the light she will veg the first few weeks under 46 watts of cfl and then they will be moved for flowering where they will be under a 125 watt cfl and 3 23 watt cfl for the lower bud shots.

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

lol Im very new to this ppl... My mentor is IW, so he will be 'schooling' me thru this first grow... im excited to start...

X

xinsanewickedx

i am the one with a green thumb so wish her luck i am pretty much just showing what to do.

L

LolaGal

I don't know this strain, but I am lookin forward to seeing more of it.

Way to go Kaotic! Tagged!

lexxx

HA sounds interesting... can't wait to see your grow. How many r u going 2 run? Hope you get a potent male so u can make some beans for the server fund.... Go Ka0tic!

X

xinsanewickedx

well i am starting kk on 2 plants for now and i am going to do a few

X

xinsanewickedx

no we have to wait for my oldest son to go home ,they will be started today sometime going str8 to soil.

S

silent_lemon

i know about the real hells angels...wouldnt want to cross em

im happy to watch these HA's at work though! gl hope all goes well for you's!

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

i know about the real hells angels...wouldnt want to cross em

im happy to watch these HA's at work though! gl hope all goes well for you's!
lol well it said powerful sativa. and thats what im lookin for!!!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ogk's are more of an indy high imo.
you want a powerful sat, grow a haze.
if you dont wanna flower one out for 100+ days, go with a haze hybrid.

but i think i read your grow is using cfl's?
if thats the case, i wouldnt grow a sat under cfl's.
just my 2 pence