What's new

King's Kush stolen GHS shit like usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersonic

interesting how these ghsco hate treads including strong language can go on forever,
simmilar thread, which was only article about other breeder, without strong language
was deleted within minutes...

seems like some double standards here...

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
GH from what I seen(old posts) swerve is a pollen chunker and not really even in the same league as ghs. I believe hes been banned here infact..

SS, these forums are a great tool but they have to be taken for what they are .. opinions. The gospel is only to be found inside yourself researching can be helpful but actual experience always trumps research. I would understand the hate spam if GH charged tons for the beans they sale and people wanted to help save others the expense of researching the products themselves but I dont believe thats the case.

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Well, swerve gears just beat up rez ones in my garden. germs rate are away better...Anyway i reakon a lot of lil fukers on icmag love to talk shit about ppl from who they never grown shit. I don't get involve in others beef.

DONT LISTEN TO NO ONE!!!!! TRY AND SEE BY URSELF!!!!! PEOPLE ADVICE WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD TO U THAN UR OWN MISTAKE.

GROW GHS!

H

HippyJohnny

FTP you may be right about finding that many keepers in the Mr. Nice seeds, but what about the guy that just wants to plant 3 seeds and get three plants already pretty good, sexed?

Its going to take a while before those keepers have been grown out , identified and sexed, cloned and then being ready for a full "run".

Mr.Nice has the goods no doubt but if Green House didn't market as much as they do and look for ways to take care of the small growers, many would never even buy from anyone because they wouldn't be growing.

Peace :joint:

Its like arguing that a 13mm socket is better than a 10mm. Different tools for diferent nuts, but the 13 is bigger.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Seconded

Seconded

Well look at it from a business stand point. Strain is popular, strain makes money. Breeder creates his version of strain because he wants to cash in on the craze. Breeder markets strain as popular named strain with similar genetic make up.

If you want to look at things that black and white, then you could call wendys or burger king thieves for stealing the cheeseburger and making it their own? Ya follow?

If you look around, it's very hard to control a strain once it's released to the public, from there its up to the breeders morals, and money is a bitch of a thing to turn down.

I agree, even if i turn money down:biggrin: or not
Just bought a mixed pack from Shantis work quite cheap...who needs expensive beans nowadays? ;)

Last edited:
the ironic thing about this thread is it has sparked interest in these ghs kush strains people want to know if there legit or not so people are going to try them hence ghs sell more seeds

chizzleonetime

i emailed apothecary trying to get seeds and they just directed me too greenhouse saying they have a few of there strains feminised and that they are working on releasing seeds inthe next year or so,,,,, so people its come from brets mouth theyb are deffo apothecary cuts not a rip off

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since the 1990's Greenhouse Seeds have constantly come up with good results in the garden...

Master Kush ...

7253masterkush.JPG

El Nino ...

7253Godzilla.JPG

Arjan's Ultra Haze #2 ...

7253AUH_2.JPG

Hope this helps

greenhead

Veteran
Since the 1990's Greenhouse Seeds have constantly come up with good results in the garden...

Nice pix! And tasty looking buds!

It is worth pointing out that the haters almost never have any pictures to show of anything. To be honest, I don't trust them, and I think that quite a few of them are complete liars.

:smokey:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most haters are still too green behind the ears to remember the breeding that GHSco have managed in the past. I'm not a feminized seed fan,, but totally respect Franco for being the first breeder to produce feminized hybrids !! These lines had Growdoc and myself scratching our heads for a few days fathoming out how he managed that one :yes: :D

Haters can go hate,, fact is GHSco travelled several hundred miles in 2007 to give everyone that attended the UK Hemp Expo a free packet of seeds ,, which helped turn a few more UK homegrowers on !!!

GHSco have also helped to represent the UKs biggest breeder,, BigBuddha, and BigBuddha's Cheese.. all across the globe :yes: ,,n BigBuddha is one of our own :D :canabis:

Peace n flowers

greenhead

Veteran
fact is GHSco travelled several hundred miles in 2007 to give everyone that attended the UK Hemp Expo a free packet of seeds ,, which helped turn a few more UK homegrowers on !!!

I am going to get inside the mind of a deranged, irrational hater and take a stab at how they might respond to that.

How dare they! They are polluting the gene pool and spreading their poison seeds to the far corners of the planet! They are the Monsanto of the cannabis world and even though I've never grown their stuff, I've read on some forum someplace that they are evil, so it must be true.

And their full color advertising is just outrageous and it's a complete scandal! Can you imagine a cannabis seed company actually utilizing modern business techniques to promote themselves!

And don't even get me started on that Arjan guy, I heard that he's worse than Adolf Hitler!

Trichromedout

Recovering Seed Whore
ICMag Donor
That is true, I remember reading that before also.

So, in other words, this thread was a result of pure ignorance and misinformation.

Why the hating on a big seed company that bought out another seed company and is going to market their line of seeds?

Why are some people anti-innovation and anti-big business? Are you a bunch of clone-hoarding, selfish hippies?

The more people that grow, the better. And a big seed company releasing mass produced seeds for a reasonable price is a good thing in my book, but then again, I'm not a selfish, backwards bastard. If you want to overgrow the world, it's not going to be done by some hippy sitting with a clone only strain in a fucking cabin in the middle of nowhere. It's going to be done by big seed companies mass producing seeds for the average grower at reasonable prices.

:biggrin:

What exactly do you have against hippies? Maybe you should say selfish pricks instead of hipppies? The two are not synonomous. A hippie wouldn't hoard anything dude if he really was a hippie. Maybe you should say a wannabe hippie poser instead.
Just a clarification there.:biggrin:

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
with the amount GH seeds has given to the community, half the genetics where theirs anyways. lol
Who cares, it's not like they never produced a winner on their own.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hippies dont hoard clones,, they give them away !!

First time we met Arjan he'd just opened his coffeeshop at waterlooplein,, he was most welcoming and friendly,, an excellent host ,, genuinely interested in where we were from and how we smoked. His dope was some of the best in Amsterdam :joint:

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
As an american, I just love competition and capitalism. I say yahoo to Arjan and
Franco and their drive toward innovation. I also love smaller newer seed companies and their tinkering and crossing with established strains. They have new ideas and a fresh look. The U.S has created much of the modern technology that's made the world a better place to live, but the japanese have taken that technology and turned it into real life wonders. Just look at the television.

Thank god that Arjan, Franco, DocLeaf, Joey and others have personalities that don't allow them to leave well enough alone. Some cant stand to be #2 at anything. These are people that envision something better and are driven to achieve it. Their thinking isnt limited by conventional thought and their personalitys force them to swim against the current. Their efforts in our world take us to a higher plane and make our lives better. We need them, they are the leaders and they refute convention.

Salute... and keep up the good work.

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
I am going to get inside the mind of a deranged, irrational hater and take a stab at how they might respond to that.

How dare they! They are polluting the gene pool and spreading their poison seeds to the far corners of the planet! They are the Monsanto of the cannabis world and even though I've never grown their stuff, I've read on some forum someplace that they are evil, so it must be true.

And their full color advertising is just outrageous and it's a complete scandal! Can you imagine a cannabis seed company actually utilizing modern business techniques to promote themselves!

And don't even get me started on that Arjan guy, I heard that he's worse than Adolf Hitler!

Ur post is funny!! U never met Arjan, U never grown GHS, but yet u hate it :dunno:

We all know Rez talk like shit to is customer, he is arrogant, He belives his gears are the best in the world, which i doubt they are. Will that stop me from growing rez? no....

I went to greenhouse coffee shop a hundreds times and always been well welcomed!

Its very crazy that people belive everything of what they read on forums and that they don't go and check by them self. Its the same shit going on with TV! Greenhouse and Mansanto have nothing to do! Their are not the same.

U dont like colored seeds? Well simply don't buy it, but don't come talk shit and say its bullshit while u never even try GHS yet.

Color seeds are infact helpfull in mixed pack!!!!!! No one can say no...

And also, why the fuck EU seedbank won't have the right to use Cali Elite Clones in their project? Thats bullshit #1!!

Doc thanks for ur truthful post in this thread...

I used to hate on Arjan but the more shit i read the more i start like the guy lol... :booked:

Biseness it's Biseness...

By the way got myself 5 fem Super Lemon Haze i cant wait to pop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.