What's new

Killer Queen Redux and some other stuff

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hey, what's up darkstar270? Glad to hear your pooch is ok.

I was out taking my KQR for a walk and thought we'd stop by and say hello. Just left Deo's spot. She is on day 33 today.

picture.php

DeoXy

She deff. looks awesome Third.. your doing a fine job with her bro :)

Hey darkstar.. quick (?).. hows that Ultra Sonja going for you? what's your thoughts on it? I'm planning on picking up my first grindhouse strain but I can't decide lol.

Hey darkstar.. quick (?).. hows that Ultra Sonja going for you? what's your thoughts on it? I'm planning on picking up my first grindhouse strain but I can't decide lol.

I grew the US early last spring (have 3 seedlings going now) and it was my 1st experience with anything cheese. Tight frosty nuggets and was a winner with everyone I shared it with. I haven't checked if there is any left on the bay but for $30 you can't beat it. I also tried Blockhead IBL and it was awesome as well. I want to check Mob Boss & DMT next. Between Steele & Ganja Rebel I'm gonna go broke :) Pics coming soon

Hey, what's up darkstar270? Glad to hear your pooch is ok.

I was out taking my KQR for a walk and thought we'd stop by and say hello. Just left Deo's spot. She is on day 33 today.

View Image

They are beautiful Third ~ You & your pups are always welcome around these parts! How long did you veg them? 5 Gal. pots?

EDIT: Just looked at Deo's thread and see they are 7 gal.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
They are beautiful Third ~ You & your pups are always welcome around these parts! How long did you veg them? 5 Gal. pots?

Thanks, she is in a 7 gallon pot full of amended promix. I feed with tea's every couple of weeks, got one brewing right now.

I'll get her out for a proper pic shoot soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts