What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer Queen Redux and some other stuff

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hey, what's up darkstar270? Glad to hear your pooch is ok.

I was out taking my KQR for a walk and thought we'd stop by and say hello. Just left Deo's spot. She is on day 33 today.

picture.php

DeoXy

She deff. looks awesome Third.. your doing a fine job with her bro :)

Hey darkstar.. quick (?).. hows that Ultra Sonja going for you? what's your thoughts on it? I'm planning on picking up my first grindhouse strain but I can't decide lol.

Hey darkstar.. quick (?).. hows that Ultra Sonja going for you? what's your thoughts on it? I'm planning on picking up my first grindhouse strain but I can't decide lol.

I grew the US early last spring (have 3 seedlings going now) and it was my 1st experience with anything cheese. Tight frosty nuggets and was a winner with everyone I shared it with. I haven't checked if there is any left on the bay but for $30 you can't beat it. I also tried Blockhead IBL and it was awesome as well. I want to check Mob Boss & DMT next. Between Steele & Ganja Rebel I'm gonna go broke :) Pics coming soon

Hey, what's up darkstar270? Glad to hear your pooch is ok.

I was out taking my KQR for a walk and thought we'd stop by and say hello. Just left Deo's spot. She is on day 33 today.

View Image

They are beautiful Third ~ You & your pups are always welcome around these parts! How long did you veg them? 5 Gal. pots?

EDIT: Just looked at Deo's thread and see they are 7 gal.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
They are beautiful Third ~ You & your pups are always welcome around these parts! How long did you veg them? 5 Gal. pots?

Thanks, she is in a 7 gallon pot full of amended promix. I feed with tea's every couple of weeks, got one brewing right now.

I'll get her out for a proper pic shoot soon.