What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze

gladysvjubb

Veteran
You are welcome. I know the penny price drop was something. Oh yes. They FEDEX to the USA. If you are willing to pay you can get them FAST. Very nice people to deal with.

deepwaterdude

Ace does not ship to the USA. I have to search their vendors.

Gee, I guess I'm special (not);) Never had a problem getting my seeds from the PO, awaiting another buncha seeds this week. Never bought from an outside seller, always Ace directly. Don't know why y'all are having trouble.

Kijell

Here are my two phenos of Killer A5 Haze.

I think this one with a blueish leaf tone is Malawi leaning, its a real beast with strong branching and ridiculous growth. Kind of messed up my room, had to supercrop and bend the branches, was always busy of keeping her down or lift the other plants up.
And even though I messed up my soil she does not show it that much and looks quite healthy.

Kijell

This other pheno had problems since flower week 2-3, the upper leafs and others were getting yellow and brown/crispy from the tips and sides.
I think it was too much N from my "bad" soil mix and either P or K deficiency. A few days ago I started giving her more P and K and hope it will help. Also a tall plant but not as tall or strong as the other pheno, few days later flowering.

BabTaHerbless

hard to see a bluish leaf tone in a sea of orange - red.
which one is leaning?
:laughing:

it depends on... the way you interpret the gradation, i believe.

anyway, yah a true aesthetic fellowship of the big colored family. aren't you?me too:peacock:

i do appreciate the way they smile trough the video , at their best, when possible. i remember my old cheap camera. what a struggle!

greetings

Caswellian

Killer A5 Haze @ week 10
Here are all the phenotypes in my garden.

Attachments

• received_2265219890462331.jpg
    received_2265219890462331.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 138
  • received_337447980278135.jpg
    received_337447980278135.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG 2034
    IMG 2034
    117.3 KB · Views: 174
  • received_2241465872831847.jpg
    received_2241465872831847.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 143
  • received_337932840227035.jpg
    received_337932840227035.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 135

ColaCalyx

This young plant of mine put more energy into all the growth tips vs her 2 sisters who concentrated on growing straight up. So she is my pick out of 3.

Attachments

• 20190624_105629.jpg
    20190624_105629.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 50

Dog Star

Veteran
Yes they are.. i will upload here ACE work and KarmaG work in his thread so there will be no confusion between plants and genetics,
its better like this so people know what is what and i belive breeders will also be more happy with that option "to not mix apples and pears.."

only grow them together as they have simmilar flowering times..am definitly interested in A5 Haze crosses and how they will perform in mine tent,and what smoke they give out.. ;D

also those few Malawi x Panama beans i will upload pics in Malawi x Panama thread so every strain is documented
in proper way..

Kind regards Jaded1

Latest posts

Latest posts