What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze

Dog Star

Veteran
24 hour later and all 6 repoted in easy organic cube plugs...

Killer A5 Haze beanz are fresh and 100% rate of sucess in sprouting..

Yo Knuckels,hope it will be finished before Chrismass,have a plan to bust brains
to some friends if they are so potent as advertised..

knuckles

Veteran
I’ve been hyping up the these seeds to my friends,telling them that the effects will be a rocket ship ride to the moon,and as most of know that not many people have had the pleasure of indulging in a true NLD like this particular cultivar...hopefully they live up to hype as do my growing skills..

Dog Star

Veteran
I’ve been hyping up the these seeds to my friends,telling them that the effects will be a rocket ship ride to the moon,and as most of know that not many people have had the pleasure of indulging in a true NLD like this particular cultivar...hopefully they live up to hype as do my growing skills..

Yep.. ACE seeds says Killer A5 Haze have zero CBD,
while in same time high in THC.. :biggrin:

expecting a real rocket fuel type of power.. and a name also sound
muy peligroso... cant wait to sees those friends faces surprised by this genetic unicorn..

And thanx to Yo Sammy together with ACE for alouding wider masses to experience
this so long keeped cannabis cuts in very tight circle..

This was great move toward community..

:ying:

Yo Sammy

Veteran
And thanx to Yo Sammy together with ACE for alouding wider masses to experience
this so long keeped cannabis cuts in very tight circle..

This was great move toward community..

:ying:

Hi DS,
That was the goal.
All credit for this line go to Nevil and his old crew, KarmaG for sharing the long lost original cutting and the people behind ACE. Without them this line wouldnt be available to the larger public.
Nice to hear so many members of the community enjoy the line.
Looking forward following your progress and feedback.

Dog Star

Veteran
Hi DS,
That was the goal.
All credit for this line go to Nevil and his old crew, KarmaG for sharing the long lost original cutting and the people behind ACE. Without them this line wouldnt be available to the larger public.
Nice to hear so many members of the community enjoy the line.
Looking forward following your progress and feedback.

Thank you and KarmaG and all others,since Neville is not with us
any more i will commit that grow to him and in his honour...

he left a lot of great work for generations to come and that are
already here.. didnt know a man personaly but i liked what
i readed about him...

definitly much sorry that we lost him as community..

Dog Star

Veteran
Here they go 6 Killer A5 Haze sprouts are repoted..

picture.php

mycos used..

picture.php

brick coloured little pots am used only for Killer A5 Haze and tough i marked them
with stickers now in this way there will be no confusion..

dark brown little pots used for Sour A5 Haze and white pots am used for repoting
Malawi x Panama... so every strain have different coloured pots,that will be
good to not mix them...

picture.php

picture.php

G

My little one this year seems a bit more wide leafed than last year's.Excited to see how she turns out and how she will compare with her half sisters,A5 x kali china and A5 x panama!

vtErPDn.jpg

Last year's Killer A5 was the most potent and most fragnant herb of the bunch.From just one seed,I'd guess this was not a coincidence...And,yeah,it's full on incense haze for me :) Also less dark high-less introspection than pure malawi I had.

Dog Star

Veteran
Than great Syd... only one sprouted and you was happy.. cause of these kind of
reviews like yours am purchased Killer A5 Haze in first place..

tough in first sprouting i kick them 6 seeds inside game.. hope to get all 4 phenos to know what pheno is best for me..

also again one thanx for ACE team,these people are great and i overlooked
their positivity as i didnt count number of Killer A5 Hazes i get,didnt count them
initialy and later when i put this 6 i sees there is more than i ordered..

am ordered 20 and get 23 beans inside pack.. so there is 3 extra Killer A5 Hazes
in pack... also ordered Super Malawi Haze 6 seeds and get 7pcs.. so 1 extra in pack..
ACE you are awesome,sorry bros for those mine wrong attitude,i love you all...

Syd thanx on info about high experience... so Malawi is dark thoughts type of stone??

G

Hi Dogstar! Glad that my report motivated you trying those!

I am finding that there are really different tastes and needs that make a person's experience with a cross(or to put it better one ore more expressions of it) a pleasant or unpleasant one. So there are subjective criteria in most if not all reports.

What is really objective is that it hits harder than the rest I got.I have a high tolerance and this one is the one that always gets me no matter what.

The effect development was really interesting throughout the cure.At first it was an awesome pleasurable floaty kind of high,no raciness or anything.After about a month it started showing its true face.A friend had a really good herborizer hit and told me it caused distorted vision.For me it had a rush but not unpleasant.The malawi x panama at the same stage of curing reminded me more of straight malawi...Now it's strong but has narcotic properties,too.The killer a5 now is like a classic strong weed for me.This is certainly a keeper.I wish I could grow a cut inside in full light power.

Straight malawi was fantastic for me.Not dark thoughts exactly,just rollercoaster effect.Get really high then drop down almost crashing and when you think it's over it coming again in waves...But it kept this character for about 3 months,then it was just some strong herb :biggrin:Made me have dreams when I smoked at night,which is very rare for me when using a lot of cannabis .

When you get the 5 seed packs (not freebies) they give you 6 seeds(it is not mentioned on site) .10 seed packs regular you get 12-13 I think. :)

With all those seeds you're bound to get quite some gems man.

Dog Star

Veteran
Hi Dogstar! Glad that my report motivated you trying those!

I am finding that there are really different tastes and needs that make a person's experience with a cross(or to put it better one ore more expressions of it) a pleasant or unpleasant one. So there are subjective criteria in most if not all reports.

What is really objective is that it hits harder than the rest I got.I have a high tolerance and this one is the one that always gets me no matter what.

The effect development was really interesting throughout the cure.At first it was an awesome pleasurable floaty kind of high,no raciness or anything.After about a month it started showing its true face.A friend had a really good herborizer hit and told me it caused distorted vision.For me it had a rush but not unpleasant.The malawi x panama at the same stage of curing reminded me more of straight malawi...Now it's strong but has narcotic properties,too.The killer a5 now is like a classic strong weed for me.This is certainly a keeper.I wish I could grow a cut inside in full light power.

Straight malawi was fantastic for me.Not dark thoughts exactly,just rollercoaster effect.Get really high then drop down almost crashing and when you think it's over it coming again in waves...But it kept this character for about 3 months,then it was just some strong herb :biggrin:Made me have dreams when I smoked at night,which is very rare for me when using a lot of cannabis .

When you get the 5 seed packs (not freebies) they give you 6 seeds(it is not mentioned on site) .10 seed packs regular you get 12-13 I think. :)

With all those seeds you're bound to get quite some gems man.

Thanx for all info Syd..

Am will upload them here Killer A5 Haze and in another ACE thread
on Malawi x Panama..

Sour A5 Haze will be in KarmaG thread.. so every strain is properly
documented..

Neiko

Beautiful plants Syd. I love my keeper Killer cut. Speaking of the Panama x A5, I recently finished that beauty and I absolutely love it! I do a lot of testing and my main focus on testing is the terpene profiles. High THC is nice but it's the terps that get my blood pumping and the Panama x A5 crushed my previous record of 2.67%. She came back a whopping 3.4%. I've been chasing that 3% benchmark for years. Her cannabinoids came back at 24% so this girl has the whole package! I look forward to hearing what you think about it.

Boss Cocky

Beautiful plants Syd. I love my keeper Killer cut. Speaking of the Panama x A5, I recently finished that beauty and I absolutely love it! I do a lot of testing and my main focus on testing is the terpene profiles. High THC is nice but it's the terps that get my blood pumping and the Panama x A5 crushed my previous record of 2.67%. She came back a whopping 3.4%. I've been chasing that 3% benchmark for years. Her cannabinoids came back at 24% so this girl has the whole package! I look forward to hearing what you think about it.
Fucking hell, Neiko! 3.4% is thunderously loud! What’s your secret, mate? It can’t just be the genetics. You consistently get high levels of terps. What media/nutrient/stimulant program are you running?

My Killer A5 beans are soaking as we speak. Will go into the root cubes tomorrow. I’m super excited about running this strain. Sure hope I can get my hands on some Panama x A5 too.

Latest posts

Latest posts