What's new

Khaleel's Ganja-Fasting Room

Ganja Kirbya

anybody get what i call the "weed hangover"? its kinda hard to describe, not like some scorching thing from a bottle of booze, but i don't know, a little off, its kinda subtle.

Well when I smoke a lot before bed the next morning I'm never hungry, nothing looks appetizing at all, stomach just kinda twists at the thought of eating lol.

G. Sensi

I dont know how anyone can voluntarily Fast from the Herb.... I've had to seriously slow down past few weeks to a one paper pin once a day just because Im running out and had no sources or resources, but its hard as SHIT!!! Only time I could ever take breaks is on vacation holidays, or when I ran out or had no money... But if its there Mary keeps callin and callin I name till I have to give in.... I Read a Lil wayne interview few months ago where he said He doesnt just need ganja but that He cant FUNCTION without it...and I feel the same...at the very very least once a day....

But as with anything, if you feel anything is doing something unfavourable to you or your life you must stop.... Strength and guidance to those fasting

Bless

fatal1

I have not had one single puff of smoke in 6 years! Thats SIX YEARS! I have three months left and these 90 days have been the hardest.
I had to take a break and do something with my life.
Now I'm a disabled vet, with bad knees, and other problems, and I can't wait to smoke a big bowl of high quality bud and toss the pills in the garbage. It's gonna be a great day.

K

khaleel

fatal1 said:
I have not had one single puff of smoke in 6 years! Thats SIX YEARS! I have three months left and these 90 days have been the hardest.
I had to take a break and do something with my life.
Now I'm a disabled vet, with bad knees, and other problems, and I can't wait to smoke a big bowl of high quality bud and toss the pills in the garbage. It's gonna be a great day.

do it man, pills are shitty, you'll be so surprised at how better you feel with all the synthetic narcotics out of your system, just smoking weed when you need to feel better. my back felt better than it had in years, three months after my discharge, when i finally got off the vicodin. its hard but well worth it.

cheers on the service to your country, thanks for signing the line. pm me if you need any help with the process of getting your disability rating from the VA, it can be a frustrating ordeal. oh well, overworked and underpaid federal employees, what should one expect? ha hoo-ah

mangled

Your not going to stop unless you truly want to stop

Hardest thing about quitting pot?
hard to get to sleep at night and appetite is off balance..this only lasts up to a week though

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
mangled said:
Hardest thing about quitting pot?
hard to get to sleep at night and appetite is off balance..this only lasts up to a week though
yeah, cant get to sleep the first night for sure, eases off after a couple of days. good time to do somethin to tire you out. appetite not a problem with me ... unfortunately :rasta:

fatal1

Khaleel, thanks dude. I've been keeping up with your T5 thread and I must say; you have truly done some great things with your set-up. Please keep it up. Even though I don't post much I read your post throughly. It's also good to know that there are other vet's out there who going through similar situations who have found alternative solutions to the "medicine" that is prescribed. I'll be the first to tell you that pills are not always the answer.
Take it easy. Be safe.

varriform

Every once in a while I fast, but the difference is that I am depriving myself from everything but ganja and water. Need the ganja to stay in deep mediation and the water to live.
Not at all what you're talking about. At all

Peace

I can agree with the sleep and eating thing its monday and im feeling this weekend with hard sleep going through I guess withdraws of not having my pot. Though I can say this can be a good thing for me because I abused it for a while I'm young and dumb what else can I say lol...I don't know how long it will be before I might go back to it, but I do know I will always grow it tax free whats better then that?

K

khaleel

fatal1: word, my friend. semper fi (or whatever is applicable haha).

mangled, flubnutz: hmm, never thought about the sleeping part. i have always been blessed with the ability to sleep like no other. it is truly one of my favorite things to do. must be how i ended up a buddhist... there is no peace like that of in-existence. i like activity too, there is nothing like exerting every ounce of physical, mental, or emotional energy, getting all worked up like a volcano or pushing yourself steadily for a very long time, what a feeling to be offered by life. fucking exhilirating. but there is something about simply letting go of everything, that feeling of falling away, complete relaxation, like slowly undoing a fist to a relaxed hand, yet not stopping with the relaxed part, going until there is no hand at all... it calls to me like a peaceful deity and as soon as i hit the pillow its usually lights out.

I bet Karma has a big bitch-slap waiting for me on the sleeping part now. lol oh well, what do you. to thine own self be true.

:muahaha:

N

NZjay

im back to being out again.
lol.

how long can i go this time without smoking!... dammit!

on the good side, ill be putting my bunkbed into flower tomorrow... so ill have SOMETHING in 8 weeks.........

....damn... thats 2 months..............

.....might have to make a fone call...... lol!

Echoes

Still on break but not for long (hopefully)

Still on break but not for long (hopefully)

Here we are a week and two days later since I first started my break. Hasn't been so bad but I did have trouble sleeping the first night or two. Isn't so bad now but I'm definitely used to having the herb to help me sleep. I think it's about time to start again, though. Hopefully I can find something for a decent price that isn't completely dissatisfying tomorrow. Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll get me ripped. :joint:

Last edited:

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
had a couple day break; cleaned out the fridge, packed up the recycling, did the bills, shopping ... lookin forward to a big toke tommorow night. i find the breaks good, i get alot done that i dont when im burnin.

hardhat22

Georgia Green said:
Most of the smoke used to be sativa's now its a hybrid or has some indica in it :joint: or has a lot of indica in it ,, but there is still some mainly sativa's out there :joint:
So true.I've been growing bagseed for years.I would say maybe 2 out of 20 different varieties were longflowering sats.Can't guarantee that any of them were pure.Even the one landrace I have is just a pheno from a hybrid.

Hey,do you guys ever get to the point where you can't tell if you are high or not?I did that yesterday.I was kinda upset because a bowl of my favorite sat didn't seem to do anything for me.I walked outside into the sun to work my flower beds and it was like taking a deep plunge into cold water.I lost my balance and had to sit down on a lawn chair quickly.It was a couple of minutes before I regained orientation,Lol.I felt like a freaking vampire.God I love sativas.Maybe time for me to take a break too,also.
Peace

LilMan72003

I failed the two bowl test. (Not getting completely ripped) :spank: :puppydoge:

Time for a week off.
Already having the withdrawal headaches that I know come with stopping.

What was god thinking when he created this "tolerance" bs??? :bashhead:

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
khaleel, this is an awesome idea for a thread...I used to smoke constantly while living in Florida...when I moved back to Eastern Europe where I was born to do business I just stopped...at that time in 1994 weed here was very very low grade so I just didn't want to waste my time.

last year I took a vacation to the Netherlands, drove in my car, twenty hours from where I live...and stopeed in Enchede, bought 5 grams of WW in Cafe Mix coffeeshop...after 13 years of not smoking...man that shit sent me to another planet...I simply couldn't talk and my friend who was with me was just laughing his ass off because I was just babbling stupid stuff for hours

this year when i was in Haarlem and Amsterdam for a week (end of April to beggining of May) I smoked non-stop and fell in love with Amnesia Haze...considering I smoked SSH, Chocolope, Neville's haze, and many more different strains and a few hashes...nothing compared to that super high from Amnesia...nothing...period!!!

anyway...getting back to stopping...now back in my country with some goods...I only smoke on Sundays...start around 8am and until 4pm just get wasted...those 6 days while I'm in reality allow me to run my life and my business and live my life like a regular person thinking straight...while those Sundays are a blast and let me fly around higher then ever in my life (considering I smoked 14 years straight while living in Boca Raton Florida) and smoking a lot of weed, from regular Jamaican sativas...to the best sense money could buy in Florida...and nothing got me this high

but once again...all I am smoking is Amnesia Haze...2 pinner joints...one at 8am and one at noon...and man that fuc.....take off...is awesome...first hit and I'm in a different reality like Carlos Casteneda when he smoked that shit Don Juan gave him to Smoke...the only difference is Mescallito doesn't come knocking on my door

but this Sunday...maybe I go for that regular size joint...and then maybe he will...lol

K

khaleel

southflorida said:
khaleel, this is an awesome idea for a thread...I used to smoke constantly while living in Florida...when I moved back to Eastern Europe where I was born to do business I just stopped...at that time in 1994 weed here was very very low grade so I just didn't want to waste my time.

last year I took a vacation to the Netherlands, drove in my car, twenty hours from where I live...and stopeed in Enchede, bought 5 grams of WW in Cafe Mix coffeeshop...after 13 years of not smoking...man that shit sent me to another planet...I simply couldn't talk and my friend who was with me was just laughing his ass off because I was just babbling stupid stuff for hours

this year when i was in Haarlem and Amsterdam for a week (end of April to beggining of May) I smoked non-stop and fell in love with Amnesia Haze...considering I smoked SSH, Chocolope, Neville's haze, and many more different strains and a few hashes...nothing compared to that super high from Amnesia...nothing...period!!!

anyway...getting back to stopping...now back in my country with some goods...I only smoke on Sundays...start around 8am and until 4pm just get wasted...those 6 days while I'm in reality allow me to run my life and my business and live my life like a regular person thinking straight...while those Sundays are a blast and let me fly around higher then ever in my life (considering I smoked 14 years straight while living in Boca Raton Florida) and smoking a lot of weed, from regular Jamaican sativas...to the best sense money could buy in Florida...and nothing got me this high

but once again...all I am smoking is Amnesia Haze...2 pinner joints...one at 8am and one at noon...and man that fuc.....take off...is awesome...first hit and I'm in a different reality like Carlos Casteneda when he smoked that shit Don Juan gave him to Smoke...the only difference is Mescallito doesn't come knocking on my door

but this Sunday...maybe I go for that regular size joint...and then maybe he will...lol

:headbange that's one of the greatest posts ever, man. might have to try that... the amnesia haze, and the only smoking on sunday bit. :D cheers to that! :muahaha:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
hi to all. last time I quit for a time smoking was when I got 3 weeks vacation in other country. But when I arived home, the first thing to do was to smoke.. and for 3 days, this remained the only thing to do. :joint:
Home I can't resist anymore without smoking. A year or two ago was no problem to quit for a week or two, maybe 1 month while I was at home. But now I admit, I like too much to smoke. And I love to grow. :)

Peace to all!