What's new

Khaleel with a side of T5's, smothered in a sea of green

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bashhead: I try and put the date in with my photos so the same thing doesn't happen. Looking good mate, that shot of the horizontal branch with all the buds growing vertically looks great. :wave:

K

khaleel

sammet: yup. should have it taken care of now.

andddd here's a couple pics. started the flush this week, can't wait to see how the buds taste with the new nutes. this no-smoking thing sucks ass btw. and i'm not doing too good with it. lol what the hell is the point of having a medical permit if there are still jobs that won't hire you because of it? what am i supposed to do, go back on vicodin and ruin my life? sometimes this country is so ass-backwards. :fsu:

anyway, on to the pics: Super Ice, day 41 bloom

hope all is well!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^ nice lady you got there khal! big ups!!!!! reading from page one now :D posted up for this one :D :lurk:

K

khaleel

nycdfan042 said:
^^ nice lady you got there khal! big ups!!!!! reading from page one now :D posted up for this one :D :lurk:

:respect: many thanks for the compliments my friend, great to have you aboard! 1st sea-of-green harvest just 8 days and counting... (according to schedule that is lol)

N

NZjay

oh my.... thats purrrrdy!

...and dont even get me started with the laws! thats phucked.

its like having a license to kill... but dont step on that ant!

ok i dunno what that meant...lol. hey! just like the laws!

see what i did there? lol

Looking great man. that is some frosty frosty bud!

G

guest5703

already day 41!?!?!?! Damn bro you are moving right along, then you have your next set coming along already too????? lol it took me so long to get my scheduling down, your doing great khaleel! PEACE

K

khaleel

ummm... it fell off? hahahaha shit, i ran out of smoke. apparently Super Ice is a strain ready after only 43 days! lol (i know you guys are shaking your heads but it just got me very very baked, so i guess the jokes on me. wait a minute, what?) :rasta:

nzjay, you wascally wascall. that was fuking smooth. :joint: :joint: :joint: :muahaha: lol nice pun (ironic satire? brilliant koan?!)

caligreen, what up g?! thanks for the compliments, much obliged. i actually would have had my perpetual system going a bit sooner, but due to spider mites [yells "fuk the borg!" and spits] back in the day, upon the discovery of which i made a command decision and eradicated my veg room, starting back over with clones, i had a small break in production. *see above picture for results. lol

btw, i got a job today!!! keep the fingers crossed, no piss test yet...

hope all is well!

Y

YwouldntI

yeah sometimes a branch falls off mine early too-lol-i heard it's a syndrome called headsackafeemiyoba-peace

Last edited:
K

khaleel

YwouldntI said:
yeah sometimes a branch falls off mine early too-lol-i heard it's a syndrome called headsackafeemiyoba-peace

lol for some reason the pronunciation of that keeps cracking me up. :muahaha:

sammet: thank mate! :wave:

and it seems the pics are down again... of course, i just had a little photo shoot yesterday afternoon. oh well, they are ready when icmag is. :spank:

K

khaleel

hey guys! finally able to upload pics. so here are the ones from last week, day 48 if i remember correctly... all super ice.

whew. ok those were from last week. here is from last NIGHT. chop time baby :smoke:

first sea of green harvest!!! weight and smoke report coming in five or six days. :muahaha:

N

NZjay

Love your LST work Khaleel!

SEA OF GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

Last edited:
K

khaleel

hey sammet!

lol i've been a huge slacker on the thread. this whole "working" thing is interfering with my icmag adventures. dammit. :fsu:

i'll be harvesting mid-next week, so i'll make sure to get some pics up. tomorrow is my day off, should be able to take some good ones.

btw this organic nute thing is killer. buds taste and smell sooooo good.

... ... ... i know i called this a sea of green and its more like just LST'd lol, but coming up is a real sea of green. ten clones per tray, growing straight up into short super buds. a technique i once watched a video on. should be fun to see the results.

hope all is well folks! (NZjay, ywouldn'tI, thanks guys! :wave: )

Y

YwouldntI

yea im slackin on the pics and updates in my thread too bro,i keep on forgettin to buy batteries for the cam when im out everyday-"smokin weed leads to...uh,i forget" peace-Y-

Last edited:
K

khaleel

hahaha thanks for the encouragement guys! :muahaha:

ask and ye shall receive. super ice. lst'd. about 10% amber. (very heavy indica, i like to harvest early enough to still be able to walk after smoking it lol)

hope you enjoy. chrystal coming up in a week or so, gonna let her ripen a bit more...

Latest posts

Latest posts