What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
The next Kerosene Kush 23 days into flower, I think. I have to check the calendar. These pics were taken last Thursday, 11-13. Thanks for checking her out

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Took her out of the flower tent to shock ripen for a few on Monday the 26th, took these pics last night. Gonna hopefully harvest her this upcoming Saturday

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Chopped the next KK today at around 62 days 12/12. Took some pics last night, will post them up when I get the chance.

Skunkenstein

Sick Pixx!! Have an Old school Champagne/hashplant that needs a Father..This could be the One!! I wonder how stable this line is? Looking 'Killer'..I do have these beans Too..����

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bobbo

thanks for all the updates while i was in the hole

great work! i can smell them from here

smoke report?

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
No probs Med, I love to post up good pics. In the hole? Down in your grow room, or down in the hole hole lol?

Although she doesn't seem to last as long as I'd like, I can feel the high in the head shoot down my body through to my legs rather quickly. I do like the taste, but am still kind of unsure about how to describe it. I think I am getting like a grape, menthol after taste

Have one more going in veg now

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I've noticed that your style of growing produces small stocky plants. Not just with this grow, but a couple other I have seen from you.

What is your average yield per plant? I know that can be strain dependent, but in general terms. I wanna tell one of my buddies what is possible in a small space such as that.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey DoubleTriple,
The pheno of Kerosene Kush I have does not stretch very much. I guess you could say I pinch, and top in veg a lot. I do that to keep the height down some. I would say I like to achieve 42-56g per plant, but that all depends on veg time-and how big they get. I also have some strains that produce a lot more, and some less. I think the most I recorded was 100g out of a Hempy bucket a couple years ago. I do crowd the tent sometimes, so that decrease yield some. Hope that helps

hkj

thanks for keeping your thread updated bobbo. mm was pretty bang on a couple of pages back on that sweeter smelling pheno turning purp with diesel bottom.

he has also assured me that kk is pretty stable, and are 2 distinct phenos (green/sour, purple/sweet smell during veg, diesel bottom). i am hoping for the later ;)

bobbo, can you elaborate more into the aroma after a cure?

Latest posts

Latest posts