What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Bought a pack of Kerosene Kush from the boo in the beginning of the year. I plopped one in a cup of miracle grow seed starting mix with some coco/perlite mixed in today. Im wicked excited bout this one! :laughing: Thanks for looking in!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shotgun. front seat on this one too :)

thanks for all the support bobbo. means a lot to me. looking forward to this

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Here she is! Pics taken tonight, 5/30/14

Hey Med,
I seemed to have sprouted a couple mushrooms in my mix... You can see in the third pic, can you tell me what the deal is lol? I also saw I sprouted a couple shrooms' in a lady that is about halfway through flower, what do mushrooms mean lol? Thanks

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bobbo

i have seen mushrooms in grows where poop is the main nute

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Transplanted her into her final home the other day(6/5,or 6/6), a 1 gallon Hempy Bucket. Going to feed her Maxibloom throughout her life, 1 teaspoon per gallon. Once I use some out of the gallon jug, I will sometimes refill it giving her a diluted/weak nutrient strength. Will get some pics in the next couple

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Took a few pics tonight. Things are going smoothly. Been feeding her Maxibloom at about a teaspoon or less per gallon. Gonna probs behead her in the next few days. Thanks for looking in

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bonno

looks really healthy, thanks for the update!

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I still have her in veg, I did transplant her into a 2.5-3gallon Hempy on 7/27. I was afraid she might be, get rootbound. I will veg for another 10-14 days, then flower her. I will have to get some pics

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I put her into flower August third, so that makes her a day more than 5 weeks today. Things are going, and stacking nicely. She stayed rather squat, probs only gonna be about 2.5' from the top of the pot at harvest. I don't mind though, only have so much height in a tent.
I didn't veg her as long as I kinda had wanted, but needed to fill a space. It was about a week after the final transplant. I'm not sure if it had helped that much though, I will see after harvest. If I do that again, I'm gonna rip some of the circled roots on the outside edge so they're no longer circled and would hopefully promote more outward root growth. I took 3 cuts 8/31 I think it was, still waiting for roots to pop. Thanks for looking in

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey bobbo,

Bought some kerosene kush from the dampkring last year

It was gorgeous and one of the best smokes from the trip

Your going to love harvest time

Thanks
GA

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Here she is! 5.75wks. Everything is going well, except for the brush with spider mites. I noticed today some of the buds were turning color, I will probs start the flush soonish.

No diesel at all, very sweet smelling. I was kinda hoping to get a diesel pheno, I will run this one a few more times and then pop another bean

Being fed Maxibloom at 1tsp, usually less-per gallon of water. Thanks for checking her out

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the green pheno is sour. the purple pheno still is diesle in the bottom and taste, but sweeter whie growing

wait until the cure bud. see what comes of it

med-man

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Med,
So do you think she will turn purple, the purple pheno? Do the sweeter smelling KK usually turn purple? I have an a/c going into the tent, so lights out usually gets a lil' chilly-like 57 degrees. Maybe that will help her purple up
Thanks!

Latest posts

Latest posts