What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kernow Guerrilla

Big Eggy

Veteran
Transplanted the autos today and they are looking happy..

Sod's law my missus now suggest setting up the trail cam down that bit of no man's land.. WTF? Its like she has a sixth sense, convinced her to do it the other side of the house.. For now.

moritzst

think you should tell her, man its just some plants, she cant handle that?? there are no consequences for few plants growin... other she may suspect you strayin :D

Big Eggy

Veteran
Yeah maybe....

Just been to the purple maroc site and the big one has been ripped... They left a bin bag there so assume they plan on returning for the other plant.

Whats the most annoying thing is that they probably so young they think that it's the leaves that get them high.. At least little Pm has some flowers.. Or are they that clued they know the one in flower might cause problems?

I should phone the police!

Big Eggy

Veteran
BIG PM rip'd

picture.php

They left the little one that had started to flower.. I'm assuming that they will come back for it.

picture.php

If and when they rip this one I'm gonna start tunneling though this bramble about 20ft and clear a space that can't be seen ready for next year.. I've not got the energy to do it this season. In hindsight this is what I should have done in the first place.

picture.php

Luckily I've still got my little autos let's hope I can see these through.

picture.php

Big Eggy

Veteran

I've put new seeds in soak, I've got three weeks to hack a covert trail as far into the scrub as I can, the ridge line runs for about 100m and is impenetrable unimpenetrable unless you are very determined.. This should have been my plan all along.

'Boogieman'

That is a beautiful briar patch, looks just like where I grow. I recommend going deeper though or you might get all scratched up for nothing. I still use chicken wire because small rodents can do major damage. The hardest part is not leaving a trail. I slowly spin my body when walking through it helps avoid the thorns for some reason and on my way out I try to weave everything back the way it was. Sorry to hear you got ripped.

Dankwolf

You are nicer then me . i would leave a plant for the repers with two bare copper wires running up plant not touching hooked up to a car battery lol.

Or a piece of ply wood with metal on one side and nials through play wood and metal sheet hooked up to the positive battery terminal and a bare copper wire wraped up stock of plant hooked to naegitive terminal . of course you would need to hook a circuit breaker and a spring to reset it up so it would shock the f out of them and return to a postion to get them again .

Hahahhahah

Ya i know not good but sounds fun . especially if you get to watch via hidden cam lol .:laughing::tiphat:

Dankwolf

On second thought hidden cam may be a bad idea if they have a heart condition . hard part is getting the breaker for boats that runs on 12 volt . i have said enough lol

dirty-joe

Sorry about your bad luck there B.E.
Yes, hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Be wise to move your remaining plant, and hope your autos are in a different spot.

Big Eggy

Veteran
Thanks all! The autos are away from this site on a strip of land next to my house, the only person who'll rip them is my Mrs.. She's not been down there since we moved here in November so I've got about 10 weeks left, it's not an ideal site they only get full sun from midday till 4pm this should get better as the sun gets higher.

Invested in some leather gloves and a mini mattock to help me bust through the rock and brambles.. I've got a mixture of premium compost, cheap compost, graded top soil and coco coir that should be enough to fill 4x 70litre holes.. I've got to work fast though as I'm due to be back in the office next week. Gonna spend and hour clearing tomorrow at first light and then the next week digging.

Think I just fuck off the little Pm to stop all external interest in the site so I can be a little more covert.

Got four seeds on pots now: Early Grape Berry, Patriot Medicine, Super#61 & Purple Maroc. If I pull of the autos and get a males in the regs I might just let them go partially to seed.

Big Eggy

Veteran
I went to the spot at first light this morning armed with a change of clothes, anvil secateurs and leather gloves.

I chopped little Pm as whoever has been there came back and left a tin of cheap pear cider on the ground. I kept a few of the immature buds but the rest was lobbed in the bushes.

I managed to walk about 30ft through the brambles till I hit a spot good spot, any further was not suitable due to trees.

At first I was a little overwhelmed ad the bramble came up to my arm pits and I nearly gave up on the spot.. But after an hour I managed to cut myself a decent size plot that should hold 3 to 4 plants. It doesn't get the sun's rays as early as the other spot but just as I was leaving 7.30am it was just starting to come through. Its a little further back from the path though so you cant see it at all.

Need to start digging now and start transporting some soil up there, it's the same old rock from before : (

Exit new spot
picture.php

Ground cleared
picture.php

South aspect
picture.php

Big Eggy

Veteran
I've started getting the new site ready for the second try but seem to have some slow germination.. I've got a Purple Maroc up and super#61 but the other two still not shown any roots.. I've soaked another two of the slow staters just in case.

Making some good head way and think I'll be more than ready come the time the new plants will need transplanting.

I've taken the first bag of my soil mix up and will take as many as I can till they are ready for the holes.

The mix is roughly:
37% Premium multi purp compost
37% Loam (graded top soil)
18% Coco coir
8% vermiculite
Plus 40g of fish blood and bone per 20litres.

Each hole will also get a small handful of grow more (7-7-7) pellets at the bottom and dug in with 5he local soil.

The good news is that dispite being the same rocky soil as before it has a lot more organic matter and natural loam than the previous site so every cloud ey?

Last edited:

Stdane

An old geezer told that when prepping holes and using pellets, mix them with soilmix to get the most out of them, instead of having a handful at the bottom of the hole, where the roots first will reach in 1½ - 2 month, and its the growing period where the ferts are needed the most. I used to throw in a good handful of pellets in each hole and some lime fer uptake then 2-3 liters of water, half of the soilmix, then the plant,water again and then the rest of the soilmix. Switching to blend in the pellets with the soilmix, after about 1½ month I could see more growth and foliage on the ones I did it with, of course I only did it with some the first time - me knows best lol - but had to give him the benefit of the doubt.:tiphat:

Big Eggy

Veteran
I'll give it a try but wanna be careful about it being too hot.. I have a tenancy of being a bit heavy handed with ferts.

This little thing was well worth the £16 it cost me.. You can see how rocky the ground is.

picture.php

Big Eggy

Veteran
Yeah all was going well and the Grape Berry and patroit med was showing roots this morning but upon checking when I got home some bugger (probably the blackbird family in the hedge) had pulled up the patriot med...doah!

Also left the rest of my seeds from rgsc in the car by mistake.. Must have been 40degs C for 5+ hours... Really hope I've not sterilised them.

RudeDog

Veteran
Sad to see the Marocs gone Eggy but it looks like you have found somewhere sweet. Good luck in the new plot.

Big Eggy

Veteran
Sad to see the Marocs gone Eggy but it looks like you have found somewhere sweet. Good luck in the new plot.

The funny thing Rudedog is it's so close to the original site but I'll be stumped if anyone goes that deep into the cuds.. I've been there a few times hacking the space out and lugging soil up there.. Gonna leave it a few days to let the path I've made look wild again.. My mates who took the first plant haven't been back but I'm glad I cut the little Pm to take the heat off the site... Plus got a few bowls of premature bud, which for a non smoker [rare smoker] like me will probably blow me away.

I figure I've got two more weeks before plants need to go in the ground so realistically might only be able to finish two or three plants.. I'd love a Patriot Medicine male and a super#61 purple maroc female combo to hit up with some pollen.

My little sis was diagnosed with MS earlier this year and would love to give her some easy to grow crosses that she could do in the garden to help with her symptoms.

Last edited:

Big Eggy

Veteran
Oh by the way I topped my autos....

I know plant them in the spot they'll finish.. Don't top etc etc

Only after some small buds and the big one... Can't even remember if it was the NL or the Ak but these things have got to be low key and they are stretching like mad... I want to keep them blow 1m.