What's new

Kerala Chellakutti

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi folks tested a bud today from the most resinous one

picture.php

I managed to get 3 nice bong hits from that bud with my sublimator. Taste is on the spicy side with no floral notes. Can't nail it down but i think of asant when i smell the grinded bud. Last time i smelled asant is more 20ish years ago so please don't nail me down on that.

The high is still underdeveloped but i got some nice shiver after hitting the sub. Can't say that its energetic but i went shopping after smoking and the high didn't slow me down at all and worked nice. It was a nice positive kind a dreamy feeling. Lasted about 2h+ but after 1h come down started.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to hear high is pleasant if not LSD type stuff. Maybe different phenos will achieve more trip effect? My plants never got over the stunting but are alive if yellow and weak looking. Will try to make seeds with them as seeds are out at ACE and I guess is not currently mailing to USA?

Dreamy without muddiness or slowing you down is primetime here. If perfect it would have some visual distortion or time distortion, other worldly feelings. Meaning trippy stuff.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
20 weeks

Its a jungle. Still steching

picture.php

Had to harvest a 3. because it got so overgrown and started to dry. One branch had reached the light and is still growing(on top of canopy)

picture.php

So far 3 i have to give another try to see their potential because they got overgrown.

Test smoke from them was nothing to mention.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Took 3 samples today.
The most resinous one still getting light but is kind of in the basement

picture.php

A very stretchy and interresting gt3.0 x kerala chellakutti on top of the pic is used as support for the most stretchy one

Koondense

Veteran
What is this, an invasion of buds?? :D

Seriously, a dangerous plant you got there. Planning to cut her soon?
Looks like a perennial monster :)

Cheers

Think the last ones will go till new year.
Now the fun part starts sampeling every other week:D

Do you use a seperate pipe for the kerala, you dont want to mix it with other resin.
Also try in edibles. And dont use any other strains in the day you try the new sample so we get a good idea.

Please update us on the high of every new sample, that will be fun to read, I am excite! Yakshimesh!
:smokeit: :canabis:
:watchplant:

:plant grow:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
I use a sublimator to test that i clean with alcohol every day and test smoke is always first smoke of the day.
Not sure about the edibles since i'm not so a big fan of them but for the sake of science:D
I'm also thinking of cobbing some and try chewing.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Your efforts to bring this grow to a good end are laudable and encouraging chilliwilli :yes:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
21 weeks
The samples are getting better. Dev a sativa no body and nice motivating/uplifting. The high is also soaring. Smell and taste is spicy herbal.

picture.php

picture.php

And still reaching to the light

View Image

Wow such lovely plants. They have such thin leaves, and buds are not plump, good indication of sativa purity. Khalifa said this came from growers that have always protected it from other cultivars.

The plant on the right hats hard to see is not kerala right? It has very wide leaves for a sativa.
:rasta:

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Wow such lovely plants. They have such thin leaves, and buds are not plump, good indication of sativa purity. Khalifa said this came from growers that have always protected it from other cultivars.

The plant on the right hats hard to see is not kerala right? It has very wide leaves for a sativa.
:rasta:

Good eye. Its a kali china x kerala i'm testing. More on the kali china side imo. Nice incense smell and more columnar grow than the kerala leaners. Think the kc is a good outcross strain because the kerala leaner have the spice smell strong enhanced.

High of the kerala has dev some psychedelic/euphoric properties, the kind of u want to lay back and immerse in that feeling. But still room to develope more potency.

Latest posts

Latest posts