What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kerala Chellakutti

Nice. I hope it works well for you. It should look dark this, as then it has become fermented and its secret powers unlocked

Attachments

• user409906_pic1810771_1513817046.jpg
    user409906_pic1810771_1513817046.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 54
  • user409906_pic1804819_1512100336.jpg
    user409906_pic1804819_1512100336.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 54

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Merry Xmas chilliwilli! :) Thanks a lot for your frequent updates on your sativa grows this year and best wishes for the next one! ;) Happy harvests!

Rajas

Premium user
Not the best luck having reflowers at 25 weeks :/
I'm looking at a video from kerala right now and thought, waow, quite low light intensity due to massive rains or cloudy days...
So it might help if you'd reduce light intensity, since it looks like the regrowth occurs more intensly where the plant is close to the light.
Hope it helps! Best luck with the results!

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Thx for the imput man.
When u mean the flowers under the reflector and in the back those are from golden tiger 3.0 x kerala imo. They came up on their own and are used as support for the kerala branches. Since reaching the light at the side of the net they exploded in growth.

Rajas

Premium user
I observed something alike with the Jarilla de Sinalao (the most nld pheno). It's a rather quick line but where the lights came about closer than 40cm distance of the LED light, reflowering occured up to 16w, 18w and 25w with the most nld pheno. On the lower stems the flowering finished within the regular time.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi folks cut a sample today. Overall there is not much resin visible.
Tested some samples. The smell is woody herbal with hint of spice. Smoke is more herbal. The effect is a motivating creeper and mild psychedelic. Potency is not that strong but when i smoke 2-3 bowls i get quite active what reminds me a little of too much coffee.

picture.php

picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Kali China x Kerala Chellakutti @ 98d. Smell is nice. First is more incensy woody with fuity and spicy notes. The other is woody incensy with fruity/ spicy notes. The first one has the fruity notes more pronounced so i guess more kali china leaning.

picture.php

picture.php

teide

Veteran
Looking awesome! Great terps as well, it sounds like! Seems the kali china worked in shortening the flowering time a little bit? Even quicker if selecting F2 and F3, I guess?

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Terps wise it looks like a good blend but have not tested. Flowertime is nice reduced and harvest is also pumped up. Hope the smoke is also nice.

They were seeded with widow thai f3 pollen i brewed together. The cross has some auto genes looked in since 7/17 of the f3 were autoflowering.

Got the male for the initial cross from a pack of fem muay thai. Not sure what i have here but the male side is weired. 10/17 overall were male but in the auto part it was 5/7 males. Only one male(photo) so far produced viable pollen the rest dropped the male flowers when tapping the plant.

No cob. Will try with the last plant.

Rajas

Premium user
Is 98d the final flowering time with the Kerala x KaliChina?
(looks pretty ripe)

These extrem +18 weeks crosses are done way to scarce. I always felt there's a gap in the declaration of sativa vs. indica. When people say it's sativa dominant they say a very tamed sativa is dominant. So seeing a "200% sativa" aka +18w tropical type in a cross is really exciting to watch. Not even mentioning that your using the chinese bld... :yay:
Hope it'll work out!!

chilliwilli

Waterboy
First pic looks ripe to me, next week will be 5+ weeks after pollination so i think i will take her down. The second plant will take 2-3 more weeks i guess.will sample all plants next week.
So far i realy like the cross. Great vigor and good blend of the smells. The kali china should blend in nice with sativa high and don't alter it much.

rolandomota

Veteran
It looks like a sativa Im growing it's at 17 weeks flower I'm guessing it's a haze type tiny resin glands but I keep thinking it's too much nitrogen that causes this sure it's also genetics but I feel a nutrient problem is screwing me

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Had that feeling too. My kerala are the 2. run from a new mix and i noticed in the first run some strains took longer than expected. Did cut some og's(dna+ dinafem cbd) at 10 1/2 weeks and the plants could have gone longer. Smoke was good potent but i expexted after 9week they would be ready.

Latest posts

Latest posts