What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

Dammit... another snitch... Karma is a bitch you dirty fuckin snitch!!!
Wow so many ppl in prison over a plant that heals it's ppl.this is not a democracy my friends we live in a socialized country were government tell us what we can and can not do...still loving beans and cornbread and those motherfuckers will never take beans and cornbread from this american!!!!

Rodehazrd

Dammit... another snitch... Karma is a bitch you dirty fuckin snitch!!!
Wow so many ppl in prison over a plant that heals it's ppl.this is not a democracy my friends we live in a socialized country were government tell us what we can and can not do...still loving beans and cornbread and those motherfuckers will never take beans and cornbread from this american!!!!
Damn Dank bad news stay safe
Rodehazrd

G

Hoosier and kid who grew up in Eville couple decades ago saying hey. God when will this state go legal!

On another note I have tried to find info on state of the fucked up murders that happened last year near Cinci and there is no news to be found. That was some really bad shit. I cant believe no one knows.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
any news re: JB ?

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- The leader of a notorious Kentucky drug ring known as the "Cornbread Mafia” was in a Louisville federal court this morning.

Johnny Boone, 73, entered a not-guilty plea.

Police caught up with Boone in December in a small town outside Montreal after eight years on the run.

He was wanted since 2008 on marijuana growing and distribution charges. Investigators say Boone ran the largest domestic marijuana operation in American history in the 19-80s.

He faces up to life in prison if convicted.

Mentallyill

Whts up guys..yea that g13 is still in em sticks of ky..matter of fact g13 is bout ta hit me in the face..longtime reader here new member straight from tha barefoot, can kicking,sister kissin great state of ky..

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
G13 is all over the trhighstate.

Thank God.

I don't know what I would do without tasting decades of memories... She's like an old dog that never dies.

It always warms my soul when she comes back home.

Grow on brothers (and sisters)!!!

Mentallyill

It always has for me ride hard..the cut I have is actually g13Xhashplant..not to be confused with bohdi g13Xhashplant as these seeds were ordered and hunted by a very good friend of mine in 88-89.. but she's dead a head thumper!!!

Rodehazrd

She molds in places but then again what doesn't?
Well some are surly worse than others. I am not outdoors but a lot of friends have reported a purple muck on Headband, ak47 and some other strains. One guy grew Liberty Haze from Barneys and had no issues with mold everything else he had for two seasons have been ruined. Dubi of Ace claims his Bangi is resistant also. Wish I had some going to put out and see. Walkin in the fields all the milkweed and asters are covered up, and I worry about bringing it inside. I worry also about the guys who are going to smoke that spore.
Smokemifugotum
Rodehazrd

Reactions: ost

Rodehazrd

insteresting in trading? i got ak47 and critical widow

Where did the AK come from? I ran a pack of the serious and it was all over the place tall, short , thick , skinny. I had one tall skinny I really liked but clones did not take. I have a pkg of Ak47 from BB seeds but the first run from serious has it on the back shelf for now. I am in a run of Larry OG from Cali Conn , Day 21 from switch to 1212 and they are in the stretch now. I ordered the 818 headband and got 10 larry regs for free. The 818 was killer so I have high hopes. Swerve at CC gets a lot of bad press but his strains have been fire for me. I'm still watching the larry for Hermies but so far just 3 males of the 9 I got above ground. I know his cookies is prone to intersex but whose isnt.
I also have starts of some White Widow fems from an unknown source If you are interested I posted them on Fiddynuts Jungle. they ran out of mg in week 5 I think. I put them up there for Jungle Tribe assistance.
sookemifugotum
Rodehazrd