What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

Thanks Punisher my gardens my life keeping it happy and healthy just like myself..
Hoss that's some pretty dank pictures of I might say.how's her temp profile..I had tangerine power from sincity but tha phenos I found weren't that great but looks like you found a killer pheno..what's all ya got n tha stable..
No outdoor for me budman I wish..just dnt like ta take tha risk ta compromise my indoor garden..

kyhomegrown2016

I can get some outdoor pics next time i travel out to my farm. I only have two strains working inside right now. First I got DNA Genetics's pure afghan that has two distinct different pheono types. About to harvest 1 of each. Next i got Critical Widow going from canuck seeds which looks amazing so far! Cant wait to try! We should all def have a get together though!!

steveoi812

deadwood has hit the bluegrass....

BIG UPS to my bluegrassers and my hoosier brethren....much love peace and respect to my fam....

PS WHOS READY FOR LOUDER THAN LIFE???

Rodehazrd

I would like to post pix but am paranoid about them being traced . Any suggestions on cleaning up the data and staying out of the cloud?

Rodehazrd

Anyone know the difference between co2 burners and regular space heaters. I need the space heater and if i can have some co2 free thats great. Otherwise its electric for easy maintainance. The heater I have shows a little orange but not much.

Gardenboyx

Just got back form the Emerald Cup!!!! in Santa Rosa Cali.......Got to hang out with Mr. Crockett him self then bounced over to the TGA Booth to hit some hash with Sub Cool. Then had a awesome conversation with Mr. DJ Short. Next I had to visit my old buddies at B.O.G as always. Before leaving stopped off at the Cali Connections booth to hang out with my buddy Swerve and J.C Greene from BCBUDDEPOT!! What a awesome time! If you ever get the chance to go to the Emerald Cup! It is the Emmy Awards of Cannabis Cup!

JACKBAYBEH

Woke up to the news that the fucking Feds arrested Johnny Boone
in Canada. 8 years on the run. Sucks. I would suppose he'll die in prison now.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) - Authorities say a man known as the "Godfather of Grass" has been arrested in Canada after eight years on the run.

The U.S. Marshals Service says authorities sought John Robert "Johnny" Boone after they seized 2,400 marijuana plants on his Kentucky farm. The agency said he was arrested Thursday when information led authorities to a small town outside of Montreal.

Boone, who is about 73, spent more than a decade in federal prison after being convicted in the 1980s in what prosecutors called the "largest domestic marijuana syndicate in American history." They said he had 29 farms in Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Nebraska, Missouri, Kansas and Wisconsin. The group became known as the "Cornbread Mafia," and prosecutors said Boone was the leader.

Boone is awaiting extradition to the U.S.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) - Authorities say a man known as the "Godfather of Grass" has been arrested in Canada after eight years on the run.

The U.S. Marshals Service says authorities sought John Robert "Johnny" Boone after they seized 2,400 marijuana plants on his Kentucky farm. The agency said he was arrested Thursday when information led authorities to a small town outside of Montreal.

Boone, who is about 73, spent more than a decade in federal prison after being convicted in the 1980s in what prosecutors called the "largest domestic marijuana syndicate in American history." They said he had 29 farms in Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Nebraska, Missouri, Kansas and Wisconsin. The group became known as the "Cornbread Mafia," and prosecutors said Boone was the leader.

Boone is awaiting extradition to the U.S.

I guess I know were he is now. :frown:

Rodehazrd

Funny he goes down now as hemp is becoming legal in ky there's hope in the next long session they will take it up to make medical legal
Heaven knows we need the money.
Rodehazrd