What's new

Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

Thanks guys I'll keep tha thread updated as I go through some of these strains and keep you guys updated on whts what and how each strain turned out,if anyone's interested in grabbing some new seeds for some new gear let me kno..there's alot of new us based seed banks so no working about things coming through customs and such..the only strain I've found so far that isn't hyped up is tha Gg#4.. it's an awesome strain..

I'm interested in knowing more on these new seed banks

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I'm on Instagram but I don't post pics of cannabis. It's more a running photo expose of ,e and my fam, the places we go.

Rodehazrd

Thanks to daddydank for the rundown I will stay tuned
I'm looking for sour og I have the 818 area and the 707 hso I want to try more 818s to find a higher producer 707 was freebies so haven't tried it it's In wk7 and looks sparse compared to the ak

@roadhazard mtg seeds makes a nice sour og..it's ecsdXsourog called turbo diesel I think thought bout grabbing a black myself..

Imsostonedagain we need ta hookup..could use few el bows coming from your buddy..

Absolutely. It might be a little bit as I do seasonal type work and this is my busy time. Im busier than a 1 legged man in a butt kicking contest right now.
I am interested in knowing more about the US seedbanks. I recently started really looking into some of these new US seedbanks. I dont do Instagram or Facebook or Twitter as Im the paranoid sort.
Im a bit interested in some of the stuff you grow. I typically try to stay away from poly hybrids as most of them I have tried are the great tasting, smelling, smoking stuff with only average at best potency. Maybe I just have a super high tolerance. BUT, no reason it cant be found and maybe I just havent been looking in the right places. I typically stay away from the hyped flavor of the month that the weed scene has seemed to become. I have still never tried GG#4, tangie and only 2 of the trillions of GSC cuts and crosses. Maybe I just need to get with the times. When my buddy says he got something that was comparable in potency to what I have, I give it a smoke test. If I like it, I try to find a cut then buy seeds if I cant. Tough finding cuts when you are a semi paranoid homeboy that dont get out much.

budman678

Veteran
I got Kksc, gg4 and the forum cut cookies. All floating around Louisville :)

I've had several cookie cuts but honestly not my cup a tea,Gg4, and I had kksc but personally wasn't that impressed..but that's just me and most strains are a personal preference Imo..only hyped strain I've foundation b worthy of my garden is Gg4 and ECSD well and KosherKush is some fire..but I jumped on the clone hype train awhile back and realized real quick most were just hype and wasn't what they were all cracked up to be..that's y I got tha pheno tent Rollin so I could hunt seeds alot faster without having to take away from my reg perpetual grow as it takes up alot big time and space especially when you end up with a few shitty phenos outta tha bunch..but like I said its mostly personal preference on strains as some love fruity,Chem,sour,diesel,og,etc..
Just didn't want anyone to think I was bashing there strains that they enjoy..everyone should grow what they love!!!

I dont want anyone to think I was bashing those strains at all. Im sure there are fire phenos of most of the hyped up strains. My last seed purchases were Malawi from ACE plus 5 free Tikals and before that was 6 or 7 years ago when I bought satori from mandala. Now Im popping my own crosses. Malawi X ghanni, Malawu X Sweet tooth, and Sweet tooth X Ghanni.
There are quite a few guys that post in the "trip weed" thread and "ultimate sativa" thread that seem to be a little more like me. Im chasing the type of high I remember from a couple different strains I tried many years ago and havent found yet.....one day.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
I dont want anyone to think I was bashing those strains at all. Im sure there are fire phenos of most of the hyped up strains. My last seed purchases were Malawi from ACE plus 5 free Tikals and before that was 6 or 7 years ago when I bought satori from mandala. Now Im popping my own crosses. Malawi X ghanni, Malawu X Sweet tooth, and Sweet tooth X Ghanni.
There are quite a few guys that post in the "trip weed" thread and "ultimate sativa" thread that seem to be a little more like me. Im chasing the type of high I remember from a couple different strains I tried many years ago and havent found yet.....one day.

same here!

Im making a new isolation chamber since I got all these new kentucky friends on ICmag��.Anyone have a really killer cut they are just dying to share? Im ready to give it a try. Seriously though, come about late September/early October, we should have a kentucky Icmag get together at someplace like Bernheim forest. Nice outdoor place for everyone to maybe bring a dish and a little sack. I can bring some burgers and hotdogs and have a hell of a smokeout party with our bellys full.

I'm down for tha feast!! Not much of a cook myself but my wife can do some pretty awesome dishes and she will if I ask her she a pretty awesome lady..so we'll see how things get lined out and if things do through I'll have her make few dishes and let ya kno what were bringing..
IDK if you have had tha glue but she's Deff an awesome cut!! Hopefully I'll have some other cuts once I try and verify these cuts I got from my buddy out in Cali to make sure there legit..there going into the pheno tent nxt so shouldn't be long..I did find a pretty awesome buckeyepurple female from melvenetics genetics and a nice ogkush pheno of BroG that smells box mothballs and paint thinner..in about 3-4 wks I'll be putting 5 faceoffbx2 in tha pheno tent along with a few cuts I received from out west Chem91,FruityPebblesOG,original diesel,Gorilla glue#5..supposed ta be some head pounders in tha face-off and I'm Deff hoping ta find one..

Whoops forgot ta post tha pics..here's a few.. buckeyepurple and BroG

Attachments

• IMAG0320.jpg
    IMAG0320.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMAG0296.jpg
    IMAG0296.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG0295.jpg
    IMAG0295.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMAG0333.jpg
    IMAG0333.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 19

budman678

Veteran
Anyone have some outdoor pics?

I would share but my garden is shut down indefinitely. I have two youngins in the house now.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I'm down for tha feast!! Not much of a cook myself but my wife can do some pretty awesome dishes and she will if I ask her she a pretty awesome lady..so we'll see how things get lined out and if things do through I'll have her make few dishes and let ya kno what were bringing..
IDK if you have had tha glue but she's Deff an awesome cut!! Hopefully I'll have some other cuts once I try and verify these cuts I got from my buddy out in Cali to make sure there legit..there going into the pheno tent nxt so shouldn't be long..I did find a pretty awesome buckeyepurple female from melvenetics genetics and a nice ogkush pheno of BroG that smells box mothballs and paint thinner..in about 3-4 wks I'll be putting 5 faceoffbx2 in tha pheno tent along with a few cuts I received from out west Chem91,FruityPebblesOG,original diesel,Gorilla glue#5..supposed ta be some head pounders in tha face-off and I'm Deff hoping ta find one..

Can't go wrong with the ol Chem 91