What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

G

Law-town, Kentucky here.
Yea man this weather really confuses the shit out of me, if not pisses me off. Find myself walking out into 70 degree weather with a sweatshirt and coat on because the day before was covered in snow!

Plan on spending the weekend planting/burying rain collectors at the site.

spliffmasta

PureSativa420

yea man i understand it was 20 degrees 2 days ago and now it got to 60 and the rest of the week it goes from the 40s to the 20s to the 50s to the 30 to the 40 its like omg make up your mind to what the dam weather should be :D

KYHomeGrown

i had a couple of plants i think the year before last that got covered in snow...in oct i think i really cant remember, but it did not hurt the quality at all...some of the best i got that year

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
Yeah man yesterday here in Ohio it was 51 and today is around the 20's i sure cant wait for spring to come im tired of the weather going nuts like this. One day you can get something done next day its too cold to even go outside.

buckeye-leaf

PureSativa420

yea supposed to be in the mid 40s to low 50s rest of the week if the weather people are right but who knows with the weather were havin this year lol :)

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
yeah man our weather is so weird, today its ok outside not sure of the temperatures though. spring will be here soon, cant wait!

buckeye-leaf

PureSativa420

weather doesnt bother me as im putting plants outside very soon to deal with it, yes they might grow slow for a little while but when it warms up they will end up taking off rather quickly :D

PureSativa420

to the top of the page to bring many more visitors from all around are area hopefully and to see what some of you are up too

my north#1 has been going outside and back inside as the weather lets me do so, hopefull the rest of you are germinating or are vegging your plants for some summer fun :D

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
Yes the other day it was in the 60's and right now Friday 2:30 it says 35 in my area central ohio. I wish the warm weather would come and stay im anxious to go fishing probably be late march early april before i get the chance to go catch some.

buckeye-leaf

JACKBAYBEH

My summer plans are in the works.
Hope everybody has a strong year. I'm hoping Mother Nature is kind to me
this go around. I'm thinking, weather permitting, this next fall will bring
a bumper crop especially outta the eastern part of the state. It has not gotten a lot of publicity of course, but from what I've read in the past year
from two different publications they are (Feds) cutting their funding for all these fly overs starting 2006. Putting more money toward homeland security or something. Limited airbourne LEO will mean a helluva lot more of that sweet KY. bud coming outta DB national forrest and the foothills in the east and probably everywhere else as well. HA! I love it. Gives all the "customers" in the ville something to look forward to. Save your money kids, if it happens like that the market will be right with quantity and variety moreso than any other year in recent memory. I'd bet the farm on it. Anyway, peace to all my fellow statesmen. Good luck and most of all safety and security to everyones outdoor venture. JACK

JACKBAYBEH

Hey, thanks KY.-HG.
I lurk from time to time. My indoor thing finally fell through. :badday:
Had enough of the BS. So, I'm smoking off my private reserve wich can't
last forever. That's why I'm biting at the bit to get outside and get something
growing. Crazy, the shit that's been going down around here and in the whole
online cannabis community in general. WOW. PM me sometime bro and take
care.

Latest posts

Latest posts