What's new

Katsu Seeds

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
$100 a pack is reasonable in this day and age, some charge $300 plus a pack.

$100 for quality Genetics to me is defo worth it , above $100 and must be something extra special

BuckeyeGreen

I’ve purchased from Katsu in the past and will continue to do so in the future. His prices are very fair considering you are getting top shelf genetics; actually cheap for what you are getting. His freebies are also top shelf. Hell use a great male from a pack of his regs. and make hundreds of top shelf seeds yourself.

I simply don’t understand complaining about paying ten to even twenty dollars a seed, when you can harvest 3-6 ounces of top shelf from that ten dollar seed. I’ve seen similar prices for seeds that I would consider mids to bottom shelf genetics.

Look at the big picture. If you have ten dollars in the seed and let’s say you have another $20 in soil, nutrients and electricity for a total cost of $30 in the plant. If you harvest 3 ounces dry weight, you have top shelf pot at $10 an ounce. Come on now people. It doesn’t get any better than that! Unless of course if you get an even better yield, then it’s even cheaper. Even if you get a poor yield of only one ounce, that’s still only $30 bucks for an ounce of the highest grade pot. If you take into consideration the great pot you get from the freebies, now you are damn near getting great pot for free.

I’ve also seen much higher prices. Go to the Afficianado seed site if you want to see high prices! They are probably also very high quality but they charge much higher prices. With Katsu you are getting a bargain!

Honest, reliable and great products. Highly recommended! On Katsu’s site you get more than what you paid for. If you think spending $50-60 is a fair price for a pack of seeds, then how much is fair for the highest quality seeds? Don’t be penny wise and pound foolish. Save a few extra bucks and get some connoisseur quality seeds. You’ll thank me down the road.

It makes a big difference. Especially if you're only growing a few plants at a time. The overall consistency of quality is paramount.

BuckeyeGreen

I get Katsu’s newsletter and notification of sales. I just got one today and Katsu is having a 25% discount off all seeds on the site with a bunch of great freebies. Use discount code Katsujuly4th and get the discount. No excuses now.

NEED 4 SEED

I've just ordered 2 packs of Pre 98 Bubba Kush S1 and 1 Romeoz and got only one of the Bubba Kush in the letter. They put some 5 reg Oreoz x Sour Diesel inside, I think as freebies. I wrote them a mail on Friday and we'll see tomorrow, if they have some customer service. I mean, the Oreoz x SD is probably a nice one but I wanted to make a bigger selection of the BK. Hope they can count their stock and find the one that was meant for me.
🙏🙏🙏

When I got my order, it came in two letters. Each with two packs inside. So it could be there’s another letter in transit that somehow is lagging the first one.

NEED 4 SEED

When I got my order, it came in two letters. Each with two packs inside. So it could be there’s another letter in transit that somehow is lagging the first one.
This would be so nice. But seems somehow illogical to me. The packs are so small and flat, they would have fitted into the envelope all together. But who knows. I'll keep my feet still for a few days and watch what happens.

Katsu

Veteran
This would be so nice. But seems somehow illogical to me. The packs are so small and flat, they would have fitted into the envelope all together. But who knows. I'll keep my feet still for a few days and watch what happens.
The Mrs. does all the packing and doesn't usually risk more than 2 per envelope. Since everything comes with extras if you order more than one pack, it's coming in more than one envelope.
I haven't been on ICMag in a very long time - it's really hard just keeping up on Discord, IG, and email so I apologize if there are other unanswered questions.

To everyone else, it's great to see new and old handles. I hope you all are keeping the old-school dank genetics alive and well.

NEED 4 SEED

The Mrs. does all the packing and doesn't usually risk more than 2 per envelope. Since everything comes with extras if you order more than one pack, it's coming in more than one envelope.
I haven't been on ICMag in a very long time - it's really hard just keeping up on Discord, IG, and email so I apologize if there are other unanswered questions.

To everyone else, it's great to see new and old handles. I hope you all are keeping the old-school dank genetics alive and well.
Good to know. Thanks a bunch for showing up.