What's new

Katsu Seeds

badasshydro

Great and reputable breeder Katsu,i won two packs from him one is bubba x BLR,and another is collab by Jackalope,capjunky x alani island,called octang, recieved in Spain,sent from Las Vegas,came without any problems ...

Reactions: ost

KidCharlemagne

No, it's not just you at all, but there's way too much normalizing of it. So don't let folks gaslight you with their bad spending choices. What's wild is Katsu isn't at the high end - I've seen guys asking $300 for simple F2s and getting it. $10 a seed was ridiculous when an eighth could cover the cost of the pack. There's no prohibition era profits left, there shouldn't be prohibition era seed prices left either.

Cuddles

I just had a first look at the katsu website and OMG, they´re only for growers with deeper pockets than I have to offer.
The line Burnt Toast they have caught my eye however because of the funny name. I have never even heard of this one...?

Cuddles

No, it's not just you at all, but there's way too much normalizing of it. So don't let folks gaslight you with their bad spending choices. What's wild is Katsu isn't at the high end - I've seen guys asking $300 for simple F2s and getting it. $10 a seed was ridiculous when an eighth could cover the cost of the pack. There's no prohibition era profits left, there shouldn't be prohibition era seed prices left either.
when c-bay was still up there were even way higher prices than `only´ 300 . There was one breeder and they were selling some seeds which everybody was going for. A little hyped up maybe but these seeds were all the rage for some reason. I think some cost as much as 600-800 - or so ?

Reactions: Rgd

KidCharlemagne

I just had a first look at the katsu website and OMG, they´re only for growers with deeper pockets than I have to offer.
The line Burnt Toast they have caught my eye however because of the funny name. I have never even heard of this one...?
Burnt toast is what people smell sometimes when they have a stroke. Probably a joke referring to its strength?

Cuddles

Burnt toast is what people smell sometimes when they have a stroke. Probably a joke referring to its strength?
well, I certainly hope that it´s not a refernce to the side effects 🥴
Perhaps just the breeders cooking skills? 😋

Last edited:
Fwiw- the pack prices don’t seem so bad when you count in the freebies ordering direct. And if you wait for a sale. I ordered a pack of OG Mango x Pre98 on his 4/20 sale. $100 pack was $80- plus I got a half pack of Platinum Root Beer Fems plus Ice Cream Runtz x Sour Diesel and Glue Stacks regs.

I grew out the Bubba’s Breath last year and it’s tremendous. I just do 4 plants at a time so no hunting involved. No matter- the single seed came through. Had one seed left over which I’m doing this year.

Reactions: zif

Latest posts

Latest posts