What's new

Karma's Sour Jack Testers

oooo the triple kush !

thats the other one i would have dug my granny up for!!,,,, but luckily shes still kicking it lol

you gonna do the same thing with the triple kushs ?

:ying:

What up bud! Yea man, I got real lucky with the Triple Kush. What a crazy couple of parents on that ... should be off the hook! I should be popping them sometime this week and they will receive the same treatment as the Sour Jack. I will probably do 6 seeds this time.

As for the Sour Jack ... they have all been topped and those tops have been made into clones ... let's hope they root! All these new seeds mean that at some point here I am going to have to retire a girl or 2. :cry: I think Satori will be the first to go and then one of the PR x PK phenos.

Thanks for stoppin in, I've been watchin yours as well.

Peace, sg

K

Karma Genetics

Looking very good there, nice and healy, These can be kind of fast growing, also the stretch period seems to be big. Looking at the differnt test runs.

Those are looking great.....

Thanks for the kind words! I'm excited ...
peace, sg

Looking very good there, nice and healy, These can be kind of fast growing, also the stretch period seems to be big. Looking at the differnt test runs.

Karma, thanks for stopping in! I am looking forward to putting them in flower. May happen as early as tomorrow but I will risk clones not rooting at the point. It's so hard to be patient sometimes, but it is surely a virtue!

peace, sg

Looking really solid. Good luck with these and all future grows!

Thanks bro ... I will be startin up the Triple Kush soon as well :D

I'll be watchin yours :dance013:

peace, sg

Hey everyone :wave:

Just wanted to drop some pics as another week goes by. These babies have all been topped, cloned and are now about to go into flower for sexing. Good stuff :D

All the girls, the one on the bottow left has some aggressive lower branching.
picture.php

A pretty one
picture.php

One more
picture.php

peace, sg

dankydoodle

Looking good mate! Really healthy looking plants...should yield nicely for you. Can't wait to see their transformation from girls to full blown ladies. Peace

Looking good mate! Really healthy looking plants...should yield nicely for you. Can't wait to see their transformation from girls to full blown ladies. Peace

Thanks dankydoodle! So far I am very pleased with their performance ... I have the original ones in flower now ... VERY eager to see some sex :D

Patience is a virtue!

peace, sg

I just wanted to hop on here real quick and let everyone know what is going on.

I have stuck to my original plan: Take the 5 original babies, top them, take that top as a clone and throw them into flower. We have finally established sex for all the girls. And the results are more than pleasing ....

As of today we have confirmed 4 out of the 5 are ladies and only one boy!
:laughing:

What are the chances, right? Pretty awesome deal though. The boy showed up real quick, throwin those nuts out and the girls took a little longer to come along, but they are there now. All 5 clones have also rooted and are being put into veg tonight. Approximately 20 days from now, all 4 ladies (I think they will fit) will go into the new flower room and we will have a little pheno phun! Should be great!

Thanks for stickin with me as I work. I knew it would be a bit of a lapse between the veg and the actual flower time, so I guess that downtime was expected.

Peace everyone and thanks again Karma!!
-sg

K

Karma Genetics

Nice 4 female's , Lets see if you get a fast good yielding one.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i got one from 2 girls so odds are well in your favour imo

im gonna have some real fun with the clone of that girl ,, once ive run the lucifers though i guess..

peace:ying:

i got one from 2 girls so odds are well in your favour imo

im gonna have some real fun with the clone of that girl ,, once ive run the lucifers though i guess..

peace:ying:

Yea, actually I can already see some pheno differences. My Sour Jack #1 (just labeled #1-5 for now) is very sativa looking while some of the others are more indy.

Should be fun, hopefully I get one like yours! I agree, odds are in my favor.

peace,
sg

Just showing you the vegging clones ... They are super healthy and are spitting out 9-11 serrated leaves per fan.

Well done Karma, these should be some beauties. :tiphat:

So, there are 3 girls that will be ready for flower in a week or so. What happened is that 2 of the clones rooted quickly and therefore have been vegging for 5 extra days. The other two smaller clones are now perking up in veg but are clearly behind. One of the four is especially behind and won't even be featured in the first flowering run I don't think.

Also, none of them are being labeled #1,#2,#3 yet until we start to flower.

Enjoy!

Biggest one.
picture.php

2nd biggest one. Looking wonderful.
picture.php

Group - small one in the front.
picture.php

Group - from above
picture.php

peace,
sg

Hey Guys,

Good news - all 4 girls are in flower. They are looking pretty decent, all things considered. They were all topped and clones will be taken in the next week or so (once they really blow up).

Bad news - one of the veg T5 lights fell onto all of the girls. It only burned a couple of fans so it wasn't the end of the world.

The reason that went down is that I broke my ankle in 3 places on Monday night. It was probably one of the grossest and gnarliest things I have ever seen. My leg was straight and my foot was crooked. Had to have surgery and plates and screws put in. Really fucking annoying, IMO. Anyways, I was in the hospital for 3 nights, so the garden was put on hold for a minute, thus the little accident.

Things should go well going forward. They are still looking very strong so I am excited to see what they can do. I will post some pics this week.

Peace everyone,
sg

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry about your accident my friend. best of luck with your recovery and sure im the ladies will pull thru no prob.

sorry about your accident my friend. best of luck with your recovery and sure im the ladies will pull thru no prob.

Thanks bro ... luckily the ladies heal quicker than I do! In fact ... they are already looking much better.

peace,
sg

that seriously sucks,, i hope it all heals up nicely buddy!

take it easy man,, peace :ying:

Thanks bro, I appreciate the kind words. The doc did a great job ... I saw the x-rays of the work he did and shit looked real nice. In my completely un-pHd'd opinion! :laughing:

Alright fellas ... The time has come to start the weekly flowering updates. About every 7 days I will get up some new photos of all the Sour Jack phenos. They are all labeled #1,2,3 and 5 (4 was a boy - CUT). They have all been topped and are all a little different; some grew fast, some rooted earlier, some were hurt more by the light fall, etc. We will call this week ZERO:

Sour Jack #1 @ 0 weeks.
picture.php

Sour Jack #2 @ 0 weeks.
picture.php

Sour Jack #3 @ 0 weeks.
picture.php

Sour Jack #5 @ 0 weeks.
picture.php