What's new

Karma's Sour Jack Testers

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
lol how long will it take before your on it again a couple of months ?

the girls look great man,, stockier and better looking than my two at flw onset,,

you've topped em at a nice height,, still may stretch 2-3 times though so get ready to rein those ladies in,, i cant wait to see what they do :)

happy growing buddy

peace :ying:

lol how long will it take before your on it again a couple of months ?

the girls look great man,, stockier and better looking than my two at flw onset,,

you've topped em at a nice height,, still may stretch 2-3 times though so get ready to rein those ladies in,, i cant wait to see what they do :)

happy growing buddy

peace :ying:

8 weeks on crutches - 3 to 4 months until full recovery

I'm hoping I topped them at the right time ... I always try to keep them in check, let's hope I can stay on top of these ones ... should be a fun ride, glad you are along for it!

peace bro,
sg

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes looking really nice buddy. I have 8 of those in early veg.... dark green and lush!!!!

looking forward to the show.

icetoker

Lookin real nice. Can't wait to see some bud on them babies.

Thanks buddy ... I concur ... Getting that itch waitin for those buds. I have clones of all of them and they will get a quick trim soon, then it's off to the races!

Yes looking really nice buddy. I have 8 of those in early veg.... dark green and lush!!!!

looking forward to the show.

icetoker

8!! Lucky you! As far as I can tell, stellar plant so far. Enjoy the ride, I'm sure I'll be hoppin over to your thread soon ...

peace,
sg

Evening :wave:

As I said, I'll be doing weekly picture updates. I am going to try to do two angles of each. Here is week 1 flower. So far so good.

Sour Jack #1 @ 1 week:
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Jack #2 @ 1 week:
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Jack #3 @ 1 week:
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Jack #5 @ 1 week:
picture.php

picture.php

Things are coming along ... here's what's goin on in the garden. Sorry for the short talk, I'm hurting tonight and heading to bed.

Sour Jack #1 @ 2 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Jack #2 @ 2 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Jack #3 @ 2 weeks - Much more sativa leaning ... this one is showing the greatest variation from the others
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Jack #5 @ 2 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

Week 3:

SJ#1 @ 3 weeks:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SJ#2 @ 3 weeks. If I had to pick one now, she's be the one:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SJ#3 @ 3 weeks. My sativa leaning lady, moving a little slower. I am assuming Jack Dom?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SJ#5 @ 3 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

There coming alaong nicley, We have seen some high yielders in these already, and from the smoke reports i got, It seems the SD taste is in almost every phenó.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
nice work man!

some really great looking girls,, hope the ankle hasnt been too bad lately pain wise ,, its one of the worst things to break,,

plants look seriously good,, keep up the great work buddy,,

the sourjack should make some good meds :ying:

There coming alaong nicley, We have seen some high yielders in these already, and from the smoke reports i got, It seems the SD taste is in almost every phenó.

Thanks for the kind words Karma ... These girls are a pleasure to run, thanks for the opportunity to do that. Can't wait to see how they taste! Only another ... 7 weeks or so.

nice work man!

some really great looking girls,, hope the ankle hasnt been too bad lately pain wise ,, its one of the worst things to break,,

plants look seriously good,, keep up the great work buddy,,

the sourjack should make some good meds :ying:

Hey buddy thanks for all the compliments and kind words. The ankle sucks ... pain is better now, so it is mostly just annoying. Been 4 weeks in the cast ... 2 more and then I'm free. THEN the PT starts, etc etc ... such a long, slow process bleh.

:rant:

Anyways, like I said these girls are a pleasure to run and I am real excited to see how they all turn out. One of the phenos looks like she will be a good yielder. I hope they look something like yours!!

Thanks for stoppin in everyone,
peace,
sg

THC Angel

Nice grow show Secret. Your plants look like so healthy. Sour Jack, what a good combination this strain must be super tasty just as the parents. Keep us updated.

Peace A.

Nice grow show Secret. Your plants look like so healthy. Sour Jack, what a good combination this strain must be super tasty just as the parents. Keep us updated.

Peace A.

Thanks for stopping in THC Angel - I am hoping that this strain is as epic as the legendary parents it comes from. So far 4 very frosty ladies.

I'm about to drop this weeks pics, be back in a bit ...

peace,
sg

Keeping this party going - here we are at 4 weeks. These girls are very impressive thus far; very frosty and big for this early on. For the most part, 3 of the phenos are somewhat similar, some are a little bigger or frostier than the others, but a definite Sativa leaning lady in #3.

Enjoy! :wave:

Sour Jack #1 @ 4 weeks:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Jack #2 @ 4 weeks - probably the biggest/frostiest/most impressive thus far:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Jack #3 @ 4 weeks - this is the Sativa leaning lady ... being different I am hoping she is something extra special, even if she might take a bit longer to pack on some weight :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Jack #5 @ 4 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ludo

Uhhhh...looks damn tasty osecret. looks like they are thriving....!! Keep up the good work.....good karma to you and the 'Jack's':ying:

I grew some Sour Jack few years ago..

It was a freebie from Alien Growshop (NL) and a real nice strain.. :tiphat:

What up bro - i think as Karma says, it's a different plant. This is a cross between Karma's Jack - a cross of an old sensi mother of rock hard jack herrer by a male from a new local line of jack and a sour diesel IBL from rez.

Karma please correct me if I am wrong - some legendary genetics right there though!

Yeh i heard that, This is not the same tho. :dance013:

True story bro ...

peace,
sg

Here are the most recent pics from this past week. A few days old at this point. Also, I need to recheck my calendar because I am now thinking that Thursday is actually 6 weeks, not 5.

Clearly I pay attention to the trichs but none the less, that's something I should figure out. Either way, as you can probably tell from the pictures, these are some legit plants.

Bed time for me - still healing up this ankle - enjoy the pics.

peace, sg

Sour Jack #1 @ 5 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Jack #2 @ 5 weeks - This one is big, heavy and frosty. Smells very peppery, just like my church.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Jack #3 @ 5 weeks - The sativa girl
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Jack #5 @ 5 weeks - This could be a special one. The smell is hard to describe at the moment but it is something special. Also a big, heavy lady.
picture.php

picture.php