What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma's OG

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

ElRubio

Veteran
Hola Karma dude!

This last bunch of pics is awesome...those are some beutiful and dense flowers with big calyxes and so on...im sure it reeks!!

Congrats on this cross.
Best vibes!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sick drop bro...so thats the Karma og eh? isnt she from further work on the bear og of yours that i run?
cant wait to get my hands on some of them now that u have them perfected.
peace-T-

nickman

Veteran
Lookin real good karma... I put an order in for a pack of these and some ghost rider ... Is there gonna b a real big difference between the gohst rider and the white biker??? Is the only difference that white biker has white og in it and gohst rider has the white...

WolfieCat

Lookin real good karma... I put an order in for a pack of these and some ghost rider ... Is there gonna b a real big difference between the gohst rider and the white biker??? Is the only difference that white biker has white og in it and gohst rider has the white...

I wondered the same thing a couple of months ago.
Here is what I've found:

Ghostrider V2= The White x Biker Kush

White Biker= Hells Angels OG x White OG V2

In addition to what you mentioned, the other difference is that the Ghostrider uses his worked Biker Kush male for the Biker half, whereas the White Biker uses the original HA-OG clone.

-Wolfie

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran

Genetics also work very differnt with being the male ore the female in a hybrid.

I found that The female is a lot of times more dominant in my lines.

Ghostrider OGv2 is Half The white pure, So a lot of females will be white dominant.

In White Biker you will find less White dominance then the Ghostrider OGv2. Yet she is clearly present in most

I persenly love a Ghostrider v2. we run, its Looks white is pretty fast 9 week, and got a sweet subtle soury smell, which gets better with a cure.

Also when looking at plant shapes, Ghostrider V2.0 will have Less stretched structure and space between buds.

WHite Biker most will grow more OG style.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
sick drop bro...so thats the Karma og eh? isnt she from further work on the bear og of yours that i run?
cant wait to get my hands on some of them now that u have them perfected.
peace-T-

Yes it is a Inbred line of that Bear OG you have, Its at a f4.

Those shots are a few differnt plants.

nickman

Veteran
Thank u for getting back so fast about the gosht rider... I'm even more excietdd that I got a pack now...

Kalyx

Those pictures are lip smacking good Karma G. Beautiful work on that line all those girls looks extremely tasty and potent.

-Kalyx :tiphat:

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Tonatiuh - Look here : http://karmagenetics.com/karmas-og/ for the complete breakdown and a small photo gallery of Karma's OG.

The story:
Karma’s OG – The name kind of says it all. This my personal baby, bred without being influenced by outside opinions.

For the enthusiasts, here is the breakdown:

First we’ll start with the base building blocks:

OG#17 (female)(extinct) is a cut that I got from a close friend called Bear. He selected it from seeds and it made thicker orange type hairs and was on the more sour side of smell and flavour. Light green, some people smoked this at some 420 cup when the volcano boomed.

HA-OG (female) An older OG cut I got from the US in 2009, from the Orange County region, in Cali.

SFV OG Kush BX2 (male)(extinct) This male came from a first release of Cali Connection in their start up. It was a very nice male which made many good hybrids.

Step 1
HA-OG X SFV OG Kush BX2 = Lucifer OG (f1)

Step 2
male selection on Lucifer OG

Step 3
HA-OG X Lucifer OG = Biker Kush V1.0 (aka HA-OG BX1)

Step4
Male selection on Biker Kush v1.0 (this the a male i still use for many hybrids he a special stud)

Step 5
OG#17 X Biker Kush V1.0 = Bear OG (f1)

Steps 6-11
From the Bear OG, I have been doing selections for 2 years and been inbreeding it to an F4 at the moment. This was done with multiple selected females and males each round. (I listened to the old farts on this one!)

That is what’s called Karma’s OG (Bear OG f4)

Credits, details, awards:
Genetics: Bear OG f4
Type: Pure OG Kush
Flowering Time: 9-11 weeks
Height: Medium/Tall
Yield: Medium/High
Release Year: 2015
Awards: 1st Place in the Indica category at the 2014 IC420 Breeders Cup, entry by Karma G. 1st Place in the Indica category at the 2014 IC420 Growers Cup, entry by THC4SIM.
Credits: Karma Genetics and South Spain KG Crew

Super fire......

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been a long road for my Karma OG's. 10/10 germ, but they were stunted at the start bcus of a shitty coco brick. Most of them snapped out of it, a few didn't. After chuckin the males and a cpl runts, I'm left with 4 very nice females. I'm waiting until I get some soil to transplant the 1.5 gals to 3.5 gals before flowering. Hopefully 1 or 2 days. Pics? sure...

This one is in a 3.5 gal airpot. Branching out nicely.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

These 2 were well behind a few weeks ago, but they have picked up quite a bit with the vigor. They are in 1.5 gals. As soon as I get some soil, they'll get transplanted. The one on the right had a nice orange peel smell to her when I was moving her around.

picture.php
[/FONT]

And here is the big one in about 10 gallons of soil. She's the most vigorous out of the bunch. Nice thick stems. Great vert plant so far. She seems to be taking to the wall nicely.

picture.php
[/FONT]

.....and last but not least, I have some of Karma's Strawberry Bubba x Biker OG. There wasn't too much info out there on these. So I guess we'll find out what they're all about soon enough. Not alot of space left, so these will be flowered in 1.5 gals and crammed in the corners.

picture.php
[/FONT]

Thanks Karma and DF

:tiphat:

Kalyx

Looking very nice with those Karmas Og Marlo. They are all looking really happy and healthy.

The picture of the big one in the 10gal is just a beast, what kind of smells are you getting off her?

Looking forward to seeing how those girls turn out for you... orange peel og sounds amazingly delicious. :tiphat:

-Kalyx

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those StrawBubba x Biker were not public release genetics. I'm pretty certain the female came from OGRaskal genetics...not 100% on that. They were labeled "private - not for resale" but knowing your love for all things Strawberry - I figured...why not gift them to you and cross my fingers you find something you love. Pretty sure it's KKSC/Bubba x Biker.

Be interesting to see what you find in those compared to the Relentless KKSC x 818 - those should be fire too - but probably much more sativa in their effects. I imagine, you might have found some benefit in taking a male from that Karma StawBub to a lady in that SC818...just a thought from the never ending pollen chucker in me...lol.

I really like the look of those Karma OG's too - LOVING what I am seeing in the leaf patterns. The 1st plant pictured in post #137 - the leaves remind me VERY much of some seeds I sorted from Greyskull that were labeled "Unknown OG x Sour D" ... the particular plant with a nearly identical leaf structure was a very tropical mango/sour lime OG expression.

Glad to see you are getting things under control there...getting a bad brick of coco really makes you appreciate the easy and simplicity of some good organic dirt, eh? ;)

:respect:

dank.Frank

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The picture of the big one in the 10gal is just a beast, what kind of smells are you getting off her?

Nothing too noticeable yet. Definitely some dank on the stem rub.
The orange came out of nowhere on that one. Branch hit me right in the face, lol. Gonna keep an eye on her.

Those StrawBubba x Biker were not public release genetics. I'm pretty certain the female came from OGRaskal genetics...not 100% on that. They were labeled "private - not for resale" but knowing your love for all things Strawberry - I figured...why not gift them to you and cross my fingers you find something you love. Pretty sure it's KKSC/Bubba x Biker.

Be interesting to see what you find in those compared to the Relentless KKSC x 818 - those should be fire too - but probably much more sativa in their effects. I imagine, you might have found some benefit in taking a male from that Karma StawBub to a lady in that SC818...just a thought from the never ending pollen chucker in me...lol.

I really like the look of those Karma OG's too - LOVING what I am seeing in the leaf patterns. The 1st plant pictured in post #137 - the leaves remind me VERY much of some seeds I sorted from Greyskull that were labeled "Unknown OG x Sour D" ... the particular plant with a nearly identical leaf structure was a very tropical mango/sour lime OG expression.

Glad to see you are getting things under control there...getting a bad brick of coco really makes you appreciate the easy and simplicity of some good organic dirt, eh?

The awesome packaging had me thinking they were from a normal release. After looking online and only finding 1 grow, I assumed they were very limited edition... even better! I was also wondering how they would compare to the KKSC x 818. I didn't plan on keeping a male from these, but now you have me thinking...

I'm so glad the Karma OG's bounced back. They looked like they weren't going to make it for a while. Great plants so far. Perfect for my set up. It's about to get good. Thanks again buddy

:tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
@Marlo i bet most pheno's of Karma OG are gone kill it in your setup, they will yield watch.