What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma's OG

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
So its the Biker v2 I need?

Love that Biker kush!

Can't go wrong with the BK2 but I must say, I'm loving what I'm seeing so far with these Karma OG's.

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
My Karma's are certainly ready to flower, now if only I was ready. I just about have my new seed testing room done which is where they will be flowered.

picture.php

picture.php

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I finally have my 10 lil Karma's turning green again.
They were started in some shitty soil, and had to be transplanted out. Removed everything down to the roots, and repotted them into some Light Warrior. Surprisingly, they all survived and are showing green growth again. They're still very slow tho... I'm hoping they snap out of it soon. Really want to see what these plants have in them.

:tiphat:

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i did a lil back and forth too. hungry deficient and curl leaf to yellow and back again. once i put em in coco under a 1k watt m.h. and went 0.8-1.0 veg feed. they were fine and lush green. they do seem a lil bit sensitive but not quite as bad as the bikers were when they revegged on me. they are also lookig great too now. im so excited my hvac guy guy gets here tomorrow and is tearing down and cleaning my acs so they go into tomorrow night..............finally.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Another of my ladies. Huge fans on these girls. Getting nice and branchy now as well. Hoping to have these in their new room tonight or tomorrow at the latest.:woohoo:

picture.php

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Let's see what this lines all about. Can't wait bro :tiphat:.

Damn they sound picky... I got faith in my boy Str8 though.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Yesterday.......I ordered a pack of Karma's OG from the t-shirt and mug shop. Can't wait to run these babies!!!!! I'm assuming now they are available to the masses, it's cool to keep male's? I just lost my Strawberry Dogshit stud due to some bullshit and an unexpected move. I bet there are some nice males in this line and being able to find a stud to make some beans with is on my to do list.

I mean I'm sure the x's I made are gonna shoot out some good males,(did glue, deadhead, forum cooks, kosher kush x my strawberry dogshit male) but a near pure og male to work with is music to my ears.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
When buying seeds do as you please, you paid for the males as well as the females. Its when getting freebies/testers that it is considered bad form to use males.

Still, even when buying seeds it would not be cool to make a bunch of f2's to sell and undercut the breeder but for home use for yourself and friends I see no problem. This is basically what I've been told by KG.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
When buying seeds do as you please, you paid for the males as well as the females. Its when getting freebies/testers that it is considered bad form to use males.

Still, even when buying seeds it would not be cool to make a bunch of f2's to sell and undercut the breeder but for home use for yourself and friends I see no problem. This is basically what I've been told by KG.

Thats exactly my thoughts on it. :tiphat:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yesterday.......I ordered a pack of Karma's OG from the t-shirt and mug shop. Can't wait to run these babies!!!!! I'm assuming now they are available to the masses, it's cool to keep male's? I just lost my Strawberry Dogshit stud due to some bullshit and an unexpected move. I bet there are some nice males in this line and being able to find a stud to make some beans with is on my to do list.

I mean I'm sure the x's I made are gonna shoot out some good males,(did glue, deadhead, forum cooks, kosher kush x my strawberry dogshit male) but a near pure og male to work with is music to my ears.

For a Breeding male to make OG type hybrid i would advice Biker Kush, It will produce more typical OG pheno's in your offspring.

The Karma OG should be wicked aswell, i expect it will give offspring a Yield boost on things like Cookie's etc. The Karma OG flavours range from Soury to Mango to OG types.