What's new

Karma's OG

nickman

Veteran
Was hoping for a few more then 3/12 females from my pack.. but if there are truly keepers in every pack i should still be happy :)

I ended up with the same on my last run with karma's og... I was still very happy with what I got though...

Alpen rock

I can officialy claim one Karma OG female out of one plant:woohoo::woohoo:

She is the only survivor out of 4 seeds, all cracked quick but my soil was crap and temps got out of control in the summer they literally cooked.

As stated above she has been a very light drinker and feeder.shes a stinker in veg tho:biggrin:.

Cannot wait to flower her...:peacock:

Z

zooty

I got 2 packs of karma OG, germed one whole pack and there was only 1 female in the batch and it was extremely slow and finicky in veg so I didn't do anything with it

Not sure i'll ever get round to doing the other pack lol

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
At zooty you had 11 males in a pack. You the most unlucky yet.

For anyone if your ever get any problems just PM me. For no germ i replace. For all males i dont mind replacing aswell. As that is rare.

Z

zooty

At zooty you had 11 males in a pack. You the most unlucky yet.

For anyone if your ever get any problems just PM me. For no germ i replace. For all males i dont mind replacing aswell. As that is rare.

I aint mad it happens sometimes I did find an amazing male but had no space to keep it. On the other hand I had 10 females from a pack of headbanger lol it was a headbanger trying to pick which ones to keep :biggrin:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
My keeper cut...

picture.php

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I have been absent from forums for a very long time since things got a little thick with people I was close to, but I am comin back around more now seems not much to worry about. I am happy as hell to see your work here karma and how it has progressed. I def want to run a few pack of your karmas og kalyx and treetroit sold me big time. Sounds like a very unique one too I wonder where the mango is comin from cant wait to grow this one man grats on your hard work.

Very nice.
How about a smoke report?

Finally found a karma og female here aswell, last seed in the pack. Hope for something like yours Treetroit. Looks special.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I have a nice pheno of the KOG that I will be keeping around for awhile. She just hit 8 weeks. I will take some pics tonight and put them up for everyone to see.

TDK

Veteran
I dont want miss KOG,
I have 2 girls and 3 males around here.

The males i want use for my OG to keep her as beans, they are clean and i am glad to have them :biggrin:

regards
:tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Hey double

Looking good what spectrum/ lights you using in there ?

Thanks
GA

I have a 1000 watt HPS, and a 400 watt "Big Eye""burple" LED(4, 100 watt diodes). That plant was grown the entire cycle under the LED, with very minimal light coming from the HPS. Here's a couple pics without the LED and taken with a new camera I just got.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts