What's new

Karma's OG

Kalyx

Beautiful work there dr spaceman bravo!

Love the colors you have going on with the fade, nice pack of KOG you got there got to love getting 10 females woot woot.

Keep up the good work the ladies looks beautiful!

-Kalyx :tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Yeah, 10 out of 1 pack is awesome... I got only 3... Ur fade looks real good too... How many days u take um???

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
@spaceman -

love these pictures:
picture.php

Beautiful colors and hefty, hefty!
picture.php

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
I like to see the different expressions brought out of genetics from various gardeners.

G'day to you, too, Nick. :biggrin:

dr spaceman

Thanks guys :)

organic soil mix using di water (nutes pre mixed) and teas earlier in flower/veg

@nickman
Yea! 10 females, very lucky indeed! thanks for the kind words!

i'll have to see what they look like in a week! a few look like they'll be good week 8, but i might just bring em all out a bit longer to see if anything super special comes out ;)

there's always such a fun uncertainty with new strains

nickman

Veteran
What day u on now spaceman??? I used ocean forest soil by fox farm then during flowe I've benn using the general organics bio thrive bloom for the base and their bloom booster also starting at week 3... I also use fox farms big bloom a few times during flower but it's basically just earth worm castings and bat guano... I also used top booster for week 5 of flower only... It was my 1st time using this product... I really want to get into mixing my own soil so I don't have to use the nutrient bottles no more... Water only...

Alpen rock

Badass pots bro...can see a few ganja leaves as mulch as well:laughing:

Can you tell us a bit more about your setup/tech pliz?

About to start a lil headstash grow myself (will include mostly KG gear :biggrin:), thinkin about going organic more and more, I have already experienced a bit with no till but with veggies ( link in my signature).

Cheers

Cartel530

Veteran
Was hoping for a few more then 3/12 females from my pack.. but if there are truly keepers in every pack i should still be happy :)

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
@cartel530 thats a bad draw 3 lady.s from a pack. May the green gods atleast give you keeper then right.

DJXX

Veteran
Sup Karma...i love my Karma OG....am getting a 2nd pheno of it from a friend...DJXX