What's new

Karma Test - @t HoMe

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bump... quietly lurking...although, I suppose, not so quietly at this precise moment...

dank.Frank

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows!!

Thanks to all for the kind words:tiphat:

It has been a busy time, and i still have some work to do..

But i am back in a new place, and i will change a bit my setup it was the perfect moment to do so.

As i have a bigger place for the mums, i popped some seeds:biggrin:

But this time i will keep the plant from seed as mum and as soon as i will be able to clone them, i will do a sex test and if positive i will launch some clones in the Flowering box under the 400w:)

It will take time but i think it will be better when started from seeds, let's try it

One Brotherhood OG

picture.php

One Biker Le Blanc

picture.php

Vibes to all!!

Alpen rock

Hop...taking back my chair, front row now:dance013:, poppin' an iced orange Zlatopramen :biggrin:

We shall see sum interesting things here, I dig yr kind of set-up, no frills, very efficient and clean with a minimal maintenance when everything is dialed in...and of course fire genetics to blow di house:tiphat:

++

K

Karma Genetics

You rock, and i think thats the way to go.

I am in love with one of the biker le blanc pheno''s its a sour white og , sweet sour smelly, and strong strong flavour.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows!!

@Alpen Rock : Na zdravy héhé, it will be a svetly kozel for me as i am missing of Duvel:biggrin: Thanks for the kind words, set up will change for the first time almost after years^^ I will have a first run in coco / manually to train and i think that the next grow will contain some clones straight from those beans:)

@Karma': Thank you!! Rohhh loving the description of this Biker geno you describe there, wow:) Your pictures on them were "insane"^^ and i think i fall in love with the Ghostriders V2 you posted in your topic!!

I' ll share another picture over here, i put two of those seeds to germinate aswell (Thx a lot buddy!!)

picture.php

Best vibes to all!!:lurk:

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
the pictures are incredible. looks like the plants try to talk to you.
take care of them, i know you will my friend.
fingers-crossed for some keepers! :smoker:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows!!

Thanks Randa' mate:) Hope to find some nice girls too:)

Yop Stonescafe i was just able to cut some clones today in order to sex them, so in a big week i will know if they are girls or boys:biggrin:

I unfortunately had to pull out the Biker le Blanc from this test grow she stopped to grow after few days i dont know why exactly...

So i have still one Brotherhood OG and one Lucifer OG F2

In the other hand, i was away for two weeks and i visited my friend that grew a Biker Le Blanc and i was able to sample the beast^^ It was a very nice and strong smoke, the nuggets are compact as the rocks and totally white, it remembered me a bit the Bubba Kush' s smell with something else, i really enjoyed it and my friend too!!

Best vibes to all!!

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High fellows!!

Brotherhood OG = Girl :woohoo:

So there will be one or two clones in the next session :biggrin:

And i think that the Lucifer OG F2 is a dude, but not totally confirmed yet, i will wait a bit, but i think it will be..

Best vibes to all:)

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High fellows!!

A little picture update, so the Lucifer OG was a dude..

And let me introduce you my Brotherhood OG:biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

This clone will be in the next run, they are at 3 days of grow and currently still in the mother room as the Flo box is not empty yet, but soon will be transfer there:)

Vibes!!

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Beautiful as usual Bro' :peacock:

So you don't plan to use this Lucifer f2 male just for fun? It could be a good mate to pollen chuck the Riri cut or the E-32 TW..

Nice Brotherhood OG, the leaves looks Biker Dom ! i'm doing right now my Happy kush selection at a friend place, so nearly the same genetics as your Brotherhood and have D-Kush Plants ready to go in Bloom at home.. 2013 will be fun mate :laughing:

Peace

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi to all!!:biggrin:

Hey troisième oeil poto:)

Cool to see ya Home homie, and nope i didnt keep the Lucifer OG male as it was not such impressive in terms of odor...but i kept the Casey Jones BX1^^

Yop i love the leaves on those Brotherhood og, they are so fat, and this female i have is really leaning to this way, i had one like that in the beginning of the topic..

Going nice, currently under the 400 watts for another week of grow, and Bloom:biggrin:

Wish you some good vibes on your projects bro' it will be interesting to follow yeah!!

Vibes!!

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows!!

The Brotherhood OG has been transplanted into a 3.5 liters container to day at day 15 of grow, love this geno with the big leaves so far:biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

Best vibes!!

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi to all!!

Thanks 3rd-3yed mate, yeah Randa' poto i hope too^^

22 days of grow, and i' ve just switch the timer on 12/12:biggrin:

Brotherhood OG

picture.php

Vibes!!

K

Karma Genetics

Love the look on that plant, I like that type of leaf,

makes me expect it to be a bit more one the HB side, ha ha but that just Guesing.ha

Sunka-Maslo , I hope she turns in somthing worthy for you roots.

Latest posts

Latest posts