What's new

Karma Test - @t HoMe

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
:woohoo: How'd I miss this, you're doing fine work as usual mate!!

Excellent choice for a test grower, this thread is gonna get very interesting.

Peace
HGO

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows!!

Thanks for step in HGO and hempluvr:tiphat:

So as i spoted last time, i' ve pull out 3 males of the room, hopefully the 4 remaining will all be females, fingers cross!!

BHOG #1

picture.php

BHOG #4

picture.php

BLB #2

picture.php

Best vibes and have a nice weekend!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great start Brother S&M I couldn't resist...All kidding aside they look fantastic.. That BLB look like a girl? Its hard to tell with the BHOG's until it's very obvious...Your in store for a treat and can guarantee that..

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Héhé thx Hamm':biggrin:

I have some cuts of BHOG#1 in the propagator right now, so i' ll try to keep this dude:) Smells good and i think that he his more on the Biker Kush side of the cross, compare to all the other i have:)

The balls on the BLB#2 were quiet impressive, with a long branch before, like i' d say it wasn' t some balls but just some little penis^^:biggrin: Smells good too;)

Best vibes fellows!!

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some pics at 4 days of 12/12

They are not showing anything yet regarding the sex, so i' am hoping for 4 females now, fingers cross:woohoo:

New team after pulling some males out:

Biker Le Blanc #1 - Brotherhood OG #2
Brotherhood OG #3 - Brotherhood OG #5

picture.php

The BLB#1

picture.php

The little BHOG#2

picture.php

BHOG#5

picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
Nice growing sunka, i see your Biker le blanc is shorter with wider leafs then mine, poss because of hydro?Anyway they are looking nice and healthy.i hope you get all ladies!#

mack.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows!!

Thanks for step in:)

@Mack: I hope for 4 ladies aswell mate, i am praying^^ Regarding the difference of shape i noticed it too but cant really say if it is coming from the hydro system, maybe Karma will give us his thoughts;)

Thanks Hempluver the leaves are getting bigger and bigger héhé, Darksider and Hammer' i hope to see frost aswell in a few hihi:biggrin:

So far i think (because nothing is sure at this point^^) that BHOG#3 is a girl, nothing from nothing on the BHOG#2 yet, and i can see some "stuff" on the BLB#1 and the BHOG#5 but i really dont know how they will turn, males or girls:biggrin: Looks good on the BLB#1 i must say, so still fingers cross we are at 9 days of 12/12

Some pictures:

picture.php

Last edited:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Biker le Blanc #1

picture.php

Brotherhood OG #3

picture.php

Right part:

picture.php

Love the shape of the BHOG#5 on the bottom héhé

Left part:

picture.php

Best vibes to all!!

:lurk:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how muh longer you going... Im going 8 weeks on these next 5. week 7 I will top them all discard the males let the females recover for a week or 2..

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
8 weeks should be fine Hammer' I went only 4 but i think it will works well in the hydro system;) Third Coast went around 10 if i recall it good, and has some monster BHOG :biggrin:

How the secondaries branches did on yours mate ?

Vibes!!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hi sunka, looking good in here! You definitely had much more growth in your hydro setup than I had in dirt at week 4.
Can't wait to see our ladies mature together.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi TC:)

Thanks for step in bro' yeah me too i am looking forward to that:biggrin:

So, my guess stille changed since yesterday^^ That' s crazy:biggrin:

I think i saw the first pistils on the.......BHOG#5:woohoo:

And the more i look the BHOG#3 the more i think it is a dude, arff but if it is the case i' ll keep him for sure, that is a very nice plant wow!! Very hard to figure as you told Hammer' that' s crazy héhé

BHOG#2 show the first attributes, and i think it is a male too..

And the BLB#1 is looking like a girl, but no pistils yet:)

So fingers still crossed here!!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cut off most of the lower branches. I always do that. I dont want to deal with that crapp.. I let the energy focus on the buds higher up..

Latest posts

Latest posts