What's new

Karma Test - @t HoMe

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows and thanks for the vibes!!

Two pics of the juniors at Grow + 8 since they were put into the system:)

Biker Le Blanc:

picture.php

Brotherhood OG:

picture.php

I' ve just started to give them the A+B from plagron and they are now at EC = 1.00

It is a bit high according to me, so i will quickly add water in the next few days..

I wondering aswell if it worth to top them later or use a low stress method instead of as pinch them ?

Best vibes to all!!

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
looking good sunka...2 flavors too,good luck with those. I am posted! Will be real interesting to see what happens here.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows:)

Hey Hempluvr take a sit and a duvel mate, may have some white russian in a corner aswell too^^

13 days of veg here at home so far, we keep going on

I found them with an EC at 1.1 so i added water and the pH was around 5.5 so it raised it up a bit i guess too, not bad thing

Brotherhood OG:

picture.php

Another BHOG:

picture.php

Biker Le Blanc #1:

picture.php

Biker Le Blanc #2

picture.php

Vibes!!

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows!!

Nice to see you 40' and my mate RIL:tiphat: Start to get bigger and bigger over here under the 250w CFL, i did not checked the EC and pH this evening but i will go to make them a new soup directly after the up^^

20 days of grow and here they are:

Biker Le Blanc #1 - Biker Le Blanc #2 - Brotherhood OG #1
Brotherhood OG #2 - Brotherhood OG #3 - Brotherhood OG #4
Critical Mass - Brotherhood OG #5

picture.php

Do not take care of the one totally down in the left corner, it is a cut of Critical Mass just in order to show to the juniors the right way to go with the sexuality:biggrin:

I like how they look so far and those kind of little roundy leaves, looks like it will be some kind of little bushes, i am really looking forward to discover how they' ll turn!!

Only one BrotherHood OG (the #2) had difficulties to break the shell and is slower and little than the other, but no big deal..:biggrin:

ps: they have little marks on the leave because of the phytamin spray i gave them

TommyKarma

Subscribed, because well my name is Karma :) Really nice looking leaves, going to be bushes for sure. Mine have something similar going on.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Alpen rock vitam te^^ and TommyKarma nice to see you At HoMe, i must go to have a look at yours so:biggrin:

I' ve switched them under the 400 HPS sodium light but still in 18/6 cycle, i will wait a few days untill switch them into 12/12:)

:lurk:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks fellows!!

I' ll switch them into 12/12 really soon aswell, should be in 24 or 48 hours:biggrin:

A little picture that i took quickly today at 23 days of veg:)

picture.php

Best vibes!!

:lurk:

Buddle

Veteran
Nice..Karma is top notch.I have yet to grow anything of his but have talked with him via pm and like him a lot.I have plans to run his Sour Jack someday..

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Buddle:)

Thank ya mate!! And hell yeah i am looking forward to them too :biggrin:

I had the luck to try and hold a cut of Jack O' Nesia from Karma' s gear and it is awesome, since i so much wanted to try his gear from beans form, and now: this is it!!

Yes Dudeeee:biggrin:

I am sure those Sour Jack will be the bomb keep us updated, i have myself some F2 from PUS:ying:

Best vibes!!

power puff

Looking great Skunka,

have a pack of biker la blanc, white og and jack-o-nesia too, but seem to be per-occupied to start those soon.

Have some amnesia hybrids just a few days into flower that I have to test first.

Cheers,

pp

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey power puff good to read bro, i am sure those beans will rock it!!

You have a good "arsenal" :biggrin:

Keep us update when you' ll launch those!!

I' ve set up the 400 watts HPS on 12/12 last night, let' go:woohoo:

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
that one on the bottom left looks to be a serious og leaner. those 3 fingers leafs are a dead give away. keep an eye on that one. she stinky already?

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Ghostnugz poto:)

I am not able to smell her good at the moment as she is a bit far, but i' ll try to, and good to read héhé i hope she listened to that too:biggrin:

I think that i' ve spot 3 males : BLB #2 / BHOG #1 and BHOG #4 they are as usually the biggest plants

But i am not sure at 100%, wait and see..

Both BLB are very similar, and i like their shape a lot:)

BHOG #1 is the biggest one, better secondary branches development, and some relative space between the internodes

BHOG #2 is the littlest one, she has some difficulties since the beginning, but is doing fine now...just a lot of delay compare to the other

BHOG #3 and #4 are some kind of twins, exctly the same plants:) and i think the #4 is a male so hopeuflly the #3 will be a female!! Less secondary branches than the #1 but they are coming and not a lot of space between the internodes

BHOG #5 is littlest compare to the other (except the #2 for sure) but i really like the shape of the leaves and there is absolutely no spaces between the internodes, i like it!!

Ok few pics now:lurk:

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First day of 12/12 after 25 days of veg

picture.php

Biker Le Blanc #1 and #2

picture.php

Brothehood OG #3 and #4

picture.php

Brotherhood OG # 2