What's new

Karma Genetics Test Grow Seeds!!!

thc43

Veteran
gotta put my hand up for consideration im craving some haze.

They all sound like nice crosses genetics would totally different to what im use too, although could make for an interesting grow/ diary alongside some of my own Xs Oz sativa males x to themselves and strong and well known clones.

good luck to all and thanks to KG and everyone else that makes this place the place it is.

Thc43

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To be honest...it was hard to choose. i literally had to flip a coin! such good choices!

L

LolaGal

Lola does the Happy Dance :dance: [Looks sorta like when that old guy finds the gold in the Bogart movie]

Thanks for the cool beans! I can't wait to see what I get... (I ain't picky....) :D

Just glad to get in on the substitution list.... :D

X

xinsanewickedx

yeah i had a hard time picking too. i had my girl pick which one to go with.

X

xinsanewickedx

go with whatever you feel comfortable with.i am going with soil

X

xinsanewickedx

i cant wait for mine to get here.this is going to be a good grow for alot of people.lots of good pics to come.

L

LolaGal

just got my jacko test seeds and wanted to know if you wanted me to run them in hydro or soil

Wow! Old Pink is on the ball! That was fast!

Are you in the USA hillbilly? I hope so :D

Maybe there will be good news for me later too.

Put up a pic of your beans please! :D

Thanks for the update.

X

xinsanewickedx

right on for those of you who got them already.do any live in us?

K

Karma Genetics

Hillbilly that is your choice. I think most will use soil so a hydro grow would be better for me, but you are the grower feel free to do them just how you want.

Good luck to all with the grow. And thanks to all.

You ICmagger's are some great folks and looks like i got me some great testers here.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all, i will be doing a coco run so that is atleast another aspect covered, is anyone going to run DWC or NFT if not i will see if i have enough to set up something should be able to set up a simple DWC bucket along side the coco. Stay safe and well cant wait to see some great grows
shaun

X

xinsanewickedx

that sounds good to me shaunmulok.i am just going soil using cfl's and 400 watts of hps when i flower.i cant wait to see all these bad ass pic we will have going from all these bomb grows

L

LolaGal

This is gonna be fun ya'll....

Beans are beginning to land.... I'm like a kid at Christmas, waiting on Santa.

Some beans are going as far as Australia !! I'm in Dixie, USA.

There will be lots of cool grows from this test.

I'm gonna blow mine out with 2000 watts of indoor loving and Miracle Grow Soil, earthworm castings and perlite. I'll be the poor soil tester... :D And the official Un-Organic chemical laden tester...haha Northern Lights Fat Flower Fan here and Jack's Classic ferts.... yum.... and Sugar Daddy... yum.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Recieve my seeds yesterday!!!:dance::woohoo::dance::woohoo:

SSSDH X Jack!!

They are going to be grown organically in soil.:smoke:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will be growing in promix, organic soil, organic bone and blood meal, lime, worm casings, a touch of kelp meal, and perlite. seeds will be popped using the 12 hour soak, then paper towel method. then they will go into fox farm light warrior to get a decent set of roots under flouros. from there it is into the soil and 1gal bags to veg under 400w mh for about 30 days or so. transplant into 3 gal bags and flower them out ;) I will be flowering them under 1000w hps for a little over half of flower and 1000w mh for the other half. beans will soak the day i get them and i will start a grow log in this section. thanks again!

phillthy