What's new

Karma Genetics Test Grow Seeds!!!

throw my name into the hat. I keep getting outbid on the 420 auctions( guess I am a little to tight) I would be growing them in bio buckets

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
to whom it may concern.......I am ready willing and able to handle these and any other seeds for the goodness of mandkind and karma genetics.....
I got room...both inside and outside......so what say?.....
patiently awaiting any feedback or decisions.....................

X

xinsanewickedx

wow looks like a lot of good growers ready for a battle royal to grow your genes karma my old friend.good luck every one

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Me: I like long walks in the woods,getting dirt under my nails,anything organic,good food, good friends. You:A generous soul who likes to entrust testers to good folks named unclefishstick.

scaramanga

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for the honor of being a tester.

Those sound like some truly awe-inspiring crosses, each one tastier than the next. Good luck to everyone.

D

Darkstarlive

Please add my name to the list of testers, I will give these beans the Darkstar grow method and document it well.
I grow in Soilless mix with Chem nutes.
2400 watts, 8 gal fabric grow bags hand watered.
I do apologize for recently deleting my gallery to make room for new growlogs, so you can't see what I've done in the past.

Good luck to all who are chosen.

Peace..

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check my sig for my work I would gladly test anything and do a very detailed grow log. Those sound wonderful especially the Sweet Jack and SSSDH! I've got plenty of space coming up too so could start them very soon.

GL everyone!

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Have any of the testers been notified? Or am I still possibly in the running?

Whats up Karma?!?!:D

K

Karma Genetics

Have any of the testers been notified? Or am I still possibly in the running?

Whats up Karma?!?!:D

The ICMAG crew will choose the testers.

Hera are some shots off the mom of the SSSDH X Jack

SSSDH OJD CUT

Here are some shots of the Mom of Jack O Nesia

Amnesia D-cut

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
I'll post a list later today of the lucky members
then they can contact me with a safe addy

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Gonna be some happy growers out there...
Good luck on your grows although I know you will not need it as Karma knows his genetics!!!!
Happy growing folks!!
Take care............................CC

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
to whom it may concern.......I am ready willing and able to handle these and any other seeds for the goodness of mandkind and karma genetics.....
I got room...both inside and outside......so what say?.....
patiently awaiting any feedback or decisions.....................

yep...yep...:wallbash:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
I would love to grow all these strains....... :) I love karmas stuff, both growing it and smoking it so i would be soooo glad to have a go at these new and exiting crosses.

thanks for all the good karma guys and for making this giveaway/contest.

peace
icetoker

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow, looks like karmas stuff is going to be tested very tight. hope you will all let us follow it!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Ive said it once and i will say it again..........your amnesia look's great,good luck icmager's!......

S

stonescafe

ive never grown out any of karmas stuff but hell yeah i know he knows his stuff,also a real nice guy so id love to test some of these seeds.:joint: