What's new

Karma Genetics Test Grow Seeds!!!

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
:woohoo::joint::woohoo:
Karma Genetics has kindly sent in these testers for us to distribute to some of ya lucky boys n girls. Now there are only five packs of each to go out and if I am not mistaken that makes fifteen.
:bis:

So if ya wanna be considered for these please post in this thread and OldPink will pick the lucky SOB's and will PM you to notify you. It will be at OP's discretion as to which seeds go where. Play nice now! And remember who ever gets these testers please start your grow threads in Karma Genetics forum. We all wanna see their progress.

So here are the three descriptions for you just to make ya mouths water!!:jump:

1:joint: Jack O Nesia

The mom is the amnesia cut that just got 1st price sativa breeder ICMAG420 cup 2009
crossed with my proven Jack Herrer#22 male. I expect a fast hard hitting sweet spice haze hybrid. They will strech above normal. And should finish in about 9 / 13 weeks.
I have high expectations for these.

The Amnesia MOM

2:joint: SSSDH X Jack

This the SSSDH OJD cut crossed with my Jack Herrer#22 male. Dont know what to expect from these as I have not grown any SSSDH myself from seeds. So that gene pool is not known to me. The jack will properly give it tighter buds and maybe also pump up yield.
Expected Flowering time is 10/14 weeks

SSSDH OJD-cut

3:joint: Sweet Jack

This is the SweetSkunk SOL-cut from breeder Steve crossed with my Jack Herrer#22 male this is going to give loose sativa looking buds I think. Aswel as some nice fruity sweet pheno's. They will stretch above normal. and should produce some more oldskool smoke.
Expected Flowering time is 10/14 weeks

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

Good to all that get these as i am shure they are going to be a lot of fun for all the people that love growing 10 / 12 weeks strains

Enjoy he he

Zebulon

Any outdoor testers needed??Pleeease?? :D If maybe yes, there are a few pix in my outdoor album for reference....
The number 2 will be awesome....whoever gets a pack, will be very happy...

H

Hazeseeker

Awesome Karma:yes:, i wish i had more space in the grow room
as i would of loved to have tested any of those 3,
looking forward to checking out all the test grows,
gonna be some amazing plants judging by the parents used:canabis:

peace

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Clarence and Karma, Thanks for the heads up and the great genetics there will be some very lucky testers out there:woohoo:, All 3 of these make my mouth water and head spin, Oldpink i wish you all the best in your hard decision, i wish i had more experience to grow out some of these but my bagseed grows havnt been the best(maybe its my genetics shity) good luck to the fortunate people

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I would like to put my hat in the ring.

for some SSSDH X Jack (or any others:D).

thanks for your consideration.

milo:D

THC123

Veteran
i am also sacrificing myself for science:laughing: i'd like to test jack o nesia but any of the others will do:D

forgot to mention i'll be running them in a homebox xl under 600 watts

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have great interest with these test beans jack herer has been in my garden for over 10 years my number 1 strain and those crosses are going to be killer id test any of those...

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Haven't got the space to do them justice right now, but can't wait to see what the Jack O Nesia & SSSDH X Jack produce - I'll be first in the queue later in the year, if they get released properly.

X

xinsanewickedx

hey every one hope you are having a great day.well karma pointed me in this way.i'll will be willing to test some out for karma any day.i am not new just have not been on for a few years.but anyways have a wonderful day

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey KG, just wanted to put myself on the list of possible testers. :) Would be happy to do
a little thread documenting their progress. They would be flowered under 3K of wonderful
indoor lighting.
Take Care, NS

afroman25

I'd be interested in testing out the SSSDH X Jack. I'd throw my name in the hat Mr. Oldpink. They'd be flowered under my 250 hps

jochen_45

Veteran
I would love to grow the SSSDH x Jack for you. I am prepared for a new grow and could start in 1-2 weeks. I am an old farmer and grow my strains over 20 years. Since I lost my garden I do my grow under a 600w MH/HPS on soil. I would like to do my report on your site, of course. This strain sounds so good that i had to write, is it also possible to buy it or so? Please tell me if you are interested, thanks a lot!
Greetz,
Jochen