What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I've been trying to find this karma for ages somewhere in person..I'm planning on a grow of your strains sour josh and acid dawg over at breedbay in a showcase of your work..can you advise where in UK I can buy the 2 packs reliably as of now?...been hearing some really great things about your genetics...peace
Pure Sativa, and attitude

Sour josh you are to late for.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Been a minute since I’ve had any KG going in my rooms. In addition to getting my old Biker Kush v2 clone back I decided to pop this pack.
Fingers crossed for a good germination.
Well germination was great. 10/11 so far.
Excited to see what these are about.
B4EE5836-327A-423F-9A74-00C4E6FFC08B.jpeg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its a sister company from attitude UK, so i dont sell to them direct, but yes they are legit.
It would be awesome to have a solid legit Karma seed supply in the USA. Having them here is a benefit as we(USA) don't really order seeds from the UK very often anymore. Only to acquire seeds we cant get like yours.. With the Farm bill becoming law it's changed a lot about seed sells. Hopefully, soon you will be able to sell directly to USA seed banks.

Last edited:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Just some Di Frutti nugs

0D300846-B103-494E-959B-B7C6EAA6C834.jpeg

925407C1-DF77-417C-86B9-B45C2BA64B6C.jpeg

This grow turned into a bit of a shit show for me. Looks like @jalapenos grow really brought out the good stuff of the Di Frutti. These could of gone longer but had to cut down early for landlord house inspection.

These haven’t long been in jars. I’ve got gas and sweet mango predominantly. Have yet to partake but thinking they’ll be pretty up in effect. Thanks Karma :)

Smokin Sloth

That's a lovely plant you got there, what type of smell you got ?
It's hard to describe. She smelled very clearly of blueberries and other dark berries at first. But now towards the end I can not describe an exact fruit. I would say very sweet dark berry aroma with a tiny bit of gas.

But let's wait a little and see how the smell turns out during and after curing. ✌️