What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

kro-magnon

Veteran
There is a lot of variation in the yield from Acid Dawg, in the 5 females I've grown there was 2 low yielders, 1 average and 2 good yielders but the quality is quite the same in all of them so you have to select the best yielder possible.
@Jaysways I think I remember your huge AD plant, it was looking like a better yielder than the one pictured here for sure but this one will still make excellent smoke.

Jaysways

Weird about the acid dawg yield. Every picture I’ve seen looks like the yield is well above average. Are the flowers overly fluffy, or lose a lot of weight after drying?
6056532E-FB64-43DF-9864-7055BF289B3A.png 13ozs 6.5 week veg in a 2 gallon coco pot. Some are great at producing some are not, I have had to very sparse phenos but the ganja is great either way

Stocktont

Veteran
Real nice flowers, i would take one of each hehe. How are the smells and flavors? Got a pack of these in the collection and happy to see your experiences as it looks nice. Good job!

awwc

Maybe a bit out of the blue but is sweets #41 still around? Even though the flavor was not the best compared to some others it is one of the strongest genetics I have ever smoked quite honestly, a gram of that got me super high even though at the time I was smoking many different things and tolerance was quite high.

I don't really expect an answer because this is a pretty random question but if you never ask you will never know and I do honestly thing that this phenotype has/had the potential of making ridiculously strong herb effects wise which that punch is lacking in a lot of new hybrids today.

Jaysways

I think you might be referring to premier sweet. It was a blues cross which was super strong and stinky. It’s not around but the seed reeder who made that strain still produces great seeds with them very genes in. I’m current growing one of them called ghetto blaster
Shit wrong place

awwc

Shit wrong place
No maybe you got confused by the expression I used ''out of the blue'' which means out of nowhere lol. It's really sweets #41 that pheno was incredibly strong effects wise but the terps were sort of lacking however I do think that breeding with it is the way to move forward if it still exists ofc.

Pics 1 week and 2 weeks after up-potting to 1/2 gals. I made the mistake of transplanting a day after mixing this soil and you can see it was way too hot.

They recovered quickly and are looking good now. Still no signs of sex, but would expect it in the next week or so.

Attachments

• PXL_20230214_021311448.jpg
    PXL_20230214_021311448.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 48
  • PXL_20230208_023545581.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230208_023545581.MP.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 48

awwc

Anyone in here copped and is going to pop the ''hype crosses'' karma release for christmas? Seems like most of them went to scalpers instead of cultivators but I could be wrong.

awwc

Tbh I would love to see a line that's really worked for power, like that sweets 41 would make for a great basis to continue with some gasoline power and continue that to up bag appeal, BUT comercially I understand releasing hype stuff is a big thing these days.

It must smells heavenly in your tent, I'm positively jealous you have been able to get a pack of Sowah. Each time I've wanted to shop some it was too late or could not pay by card. Maybe one day I'll be able to finally get my hands on a pack.
Yeah I must admit , smell is pretty awesome! I managed to buy two packs this summer and I’m very happy i did so . I would suggest to stay tuned so you know next time karma will drop them , then if you live in the eu I would go for karma genetics shop , you can pay buy card and they are very responsive and reliable!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts