What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Picture Contest,

Status
Not open for further replies.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi fellows!!

Fresh pics of Jack O' Nesia at 49 days of 12/12 :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And one i love :

picture.php

Vibes!!

D

dank420uk

Dam karma what a thread everyones buds look superdank i have just found my new seeds to try RESPECT EVERYONE

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It took forever to get this plant like this. She grows slow but smells fantastic all through veg until she is harvested. Here terpene profile is fantastic. When she hits arround 10" tall she starts to emit her aroma. You will be lured into her grasp when that happens you wont have any controll. She will enforce her will apon ye from hence forth you shall be under her spell ;)

BROTHERHOOD OG 66 DAY VEG+ 2 WEEKS FLOWER :)

picture.php

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
does she also have a stem that almost smells like the buds when rubbed?

This is the case with HB and i can recognize the plant not only by looks but also by rubbing her stem

B

bench warmer

First pic is of Ghostrider OG V2.0 that has been pollinated with ograskal's White Fire pollen.
The second pic is Biker Kush OG V2.0 They are both at 57 days in the pic. :tiphat:
Ghostrider OG V2.0
picture.php

Biker Kush V2.0
picture.php

B

bench warmer

ghostrider looks nice, how does she look to yield?

She's looking slightly above average on this pheno.
I have 2 others that I started nearly a year ago, topped several times, sexed and re-vegetated before flowering again and they are big bushes which I'm sure will yield very well.

The one pictured above is growing untopped in a 1 gallon container while the other two bushes are in 3 gallon pots... So, there's going to be obvious differences.

You can see that Biker Kush V2.0 has fairly large nugs but when you add the weight the huge amount of resin The White adds into Ghostrider OG's mix it's bound to tip the scales deeper.

Again, that Ghostrider OG V2.0 pictured was pollinated by WiFi, so she's put alot of her essence into forming the seeds.

I'm currently referring to the Ghostrider OG V20 x White Fire seeds as "Born To Be Wild". :cool:

K

Karma Genetics

Will close this contest at the end of the month,

and get a poll going for all to pick the winner.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, so few other pictures of this amazing cut of Jack O' Nesia powaaaa^^

It was cut today after 70 days of 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Best vibes to all!!

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Karma how the hell are you going to pick 10? There are some awsome pictures in this thread. Great Job everyone!!

K

Karma Genetics

very nice entry's folks

3 more days, then i close this contest and get a voting pole going.

For how long you guys think I should run the voting for ? 1 week, 2 weeks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.