What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Picture Contest,

Status
Not open for further replies.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jack O' Nesia dried shots continued

IMG_1487.JPG
IMG_1487_Trimmed.jpg
IMG_1473.JPG
IMG_1472_Trimmed_3.jpg
IMG_1487_Trimmed_2.jpg

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Folks this is why I have been preaching Karma's gear for so long...everything I have grown was fire. I really wish I had pictures of the White OG 2.0 ;\ The Jack O' Nesia is the best haze I have grown thus far. I really want to grow the Mahayana that stuff looks incredible and I know already I will hopefully be growing out a couple of packs of Bear OG. The SFV OGK x HB was straight fire but from what Karma is telling me the Bear OG will my banger that will never leave the stable.

will run till minimum en feb, half march.

you can enter as much as you want,

Then i will pick the 10 best and make a poll, so you all can pick the winner.

Son of a bitch knew I should have popped these Bear OG's sooner; screw me for not building my room earlier. They will only be 21 days by end of contest.

Last edited:

RespectGreen

Veteran
OG this, OG that... Lets keep it OG here

One of the original OG KG lines

Jack Herer

picture.php

I wish I could've took better, I ordered another pack for rainy day cuz I lost the keepers from this one.... Also order the SSSDH x Jack :)

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yeah, that is some fire how was the smell on her? She looks very plump I see qualities I recognize in the Jack O' Nesia.

K

Karma Genetics

Thats what i am talking about, throw them shot up.

Oh nice them dry shots 40, from the test grow i think that was end 2009 begining 2010.

PS

RespectGreen

Respect for throwing up a real oldie, havent seen them in a while, realy should get back on that one and do some new selections, from all the steps i got in the stash.

RespectGreen

Veteran
Hell yeah, that is some fire how was the smell on her? She looks very plump I see qualities I recognize in the Jack O' Nesia.

Lemony, skunky weed... Really, really sticky..... It had that trainwreckish/lemon type smell that's really hard to describe...

Grew like a champ I had phenos that stretched, and some that didn't. But they all had similiar bud structures... Big yielders too

Thanks man :D btw

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh nice them dry shots 40, from the test grow i think that was end 2009 begining 2010.

Hell, yeah, the dry shots on the weathered wood rock and that table has a lot of family history so especially special to me. I will make a T-shirt blue/grey base color of it someday.

Some of the most memorable time in my life when I took these.
showthread.php
IMG_1433.JPG

Lemony, skunky weed... Really, really sticky..... It had that trainwreckish/lemon type smell that's really hard to describe...

Grew like a champ I had phenos that stretched, and some that didn't. But they all had similiar bud structures... Big yielders too

Thanks man :D btw

:thank you: just what I wanted to hear.

H

Homer J Pimpin

white og v2 continued

white og v2 continued

picture.php

Another pheno

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

H

Homer J Pimpin

random phenos from the white og runs

random phenos from the white og runs

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
img7277jt.jpg

picture.php

One of my favorite strains ever, Karmas Happy brother

Both pics where from weed grown in the greenhouse

I love the aroma, the looks taste and effect, an all round winner for me. Can have a devestating stone with euphoria if dried and cured well. I will keep growing this every year because i never get mold on her, which is special for my wet cold climate

Last edited:
H

Homer J Pimpin

Last Post

Last Post

this is my last post for this one.....I had ALOT of pic's in the white og folder now they are all over ic........:biggrin:,this thread imp-articular.....So my birthday is on the 14th and I have just enough white og left to roll a fat joint.....
dance013.gif
dance013.gif
I still have this one in clone form i called it pheno 2

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.